• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Garou
my-favorite-panel-of-cosmic-garou-colored-by-me-v0-n7qdteog023a1.png

Vs
Prime Ohkwang
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f516c757a47344b6c3157357856673d3d2d313039323138373331332e313638646537393363386563316362373839383338353331373734302e6a7067

Rules: Equal Stats
Start 15 feet away from eachother
Both 4-A versions are used(Ohkwangs profile says 4-B, but this is a minor error since his ap is listed as Multi solar)

Mhm, only thing that really can mess Garou up here is the Dura Neg which Garou should be able to copy alongside almost all of his hax.

Also I don't see Regeneration so if Garou lands a single combo with his dura neg shockwaves its over...

Okay so I fixed the profile. Now as for the match up,

Garou is a really bad match up for Okhwang. Unlike someone like Satan or Mujin, Kings hax EXACTLY the type of abilities that Garou would be able to copy. Another thing to note is that King only scales to 1.9131176e+60J while Garou starts off at 1.67571894e+62, meaning Garou starts off with an over 80x AP difference. Garou also has his duraneg martial arts that Okhwang doesn't resist.

While Garou can copy Okhwangs abilities, King also has his own power mimicry meaning he should be capable of replicating. And while it's debatable which of them is more skilled, Okhwang is undeniably more experienced. King also does have reactive evolution which let him close a 72x gap against Mori Hui extremely fast so Garou's AP advantage shouldn't be enough to win the match. Especially with his ability to manipulate friction as that makes any attacks that hit him just slide off of him.

Also
Also I don't see Regeneration
Although he doesn't have conventional regen he can recreate missing or destroyed body parts with Creation of All Things.
Ohkwang can reduce friction on his body to zero to nullify the impact of his punches
He also has the sages robe which works as a full body armor.

I think that for the most part the match seems pretty inconclusive but then I remembered this.
Sleep Manipulation (Attempted to put Mori Hui to sleep)
He can put people to sleep just by waving his hand, and Garou has no sleep inducement resistance. This was also his go-to move the moment he saw Mori Jin(Hui). So King probably just puts Garou to sleep, then dismantles him with weak force.

Yeah. The supernatural willpower he has on his first key actually leads to that page if you click it. ( makesbit pretty hard to notice.)
It got added in a CRT back then.

Yeah. The supernatural willpower he has on his first key actually leads to that page if you click it. ( makesbit pretty hard to notice.)
It got added in a CRT back then.
Oh I see. I thought the link just led to the basic SW page.

The match up seems really close.
The king has a slightly higher LS with telekinesis
Prime King > poisoned Dante King > Old King ~ Daewi >>> 1.898e+27 kg > 1.516e+27 kg = Garou
So he could immobilize Garou with TK and hit him with weak force or absorb his soul with energy stones. Or cut off his head with BoT.

Also does Garou have anything to reliably get through 0 friction + robe of the sage + space bending? I'm not really knowledgeable on Garous sciency abilities

Garou

Vs
Prime Ohkwang
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f516c757a47344b6c3157357856673d3d2d313039323138373331332e313638646537393363386563316362373839383338353331373734302e6a7067

Both 4-A versions are used(Ohkwangs profile says 4-B, but this is a minor error since his ap is listed as Multi solar)

Garou

Vs
Prime Ohkwang

I don't see any resistance to radiation on Okhwang, so Garou can one-shot with extreme faa jin as well as radiation.

Is that like, actually accepted on the profile somewhere? Because I don't see it anywhere despite how high quality Garou's profile is and the reasoning seems shaky at best.
It's on Garou's Hero Hunter key's Power and Abilities
  • Supernatural Willpower (Garou's drive to become a monster and defeat heroes has allowed him to power through massive amounts of punishment. Through his strong willpower, he overcame several near-death experiences and successfully gained explosive growth without losing his mind at all, unlike many others, who became mindless after doing so)

I don't see any resistance to radiation on Okhwang, so Garou can one-shot with extreme faa jin as well as radiation.
He has the same body as Daewi (Daewi was literally gifted Okhwangs physical body) who can infuse fundamental nuclear forces like weak force into his body. Weak force being radioactive decay on a subatomic level. He also wears the Sages Robe which is an armor/shield meaning he basically has a magical hazmat suit.

Extreme Fajin is just basic durability negation iirc. Isn't it that thing where Garou slams his palms into you, sending vibrations through your organs? If so then Garou's hands would just slip off King due to 0 friction and if not then he could just bend space to redirect the attack back to Garou.
I also don't see Garou landing direct hits if Okhwang can do this
It's on Garou's Hero Hunter key's Power and Abilities
Yeah my bad. As I've said, I thought the link just goes to the basic SW page so I didn't click it
Oh I see. I thought the link just led to the basic SW page.

So he could immobilize Garou with TK and hit him with weak force or absorb his soul with energy stones. Or cut off his head with BoT.
Garou on his last key massively upscales from the Pre-Stellar LS feat Saitama performed, iirc his LS was also supposed to be multiplied 18 times after this was approved but people forgot to apply it.

Not to mention he has TK resistance.
Also does Garou have anything to reliably get through 0 friction + robe of the sage + space bending? I'm not really knowledgeable on Garous sciency abilities
Not really but those abilities seem to be in the realm of stuff Garou can just copy with a glance

Garou on his last key massively upscales from the Pre-Stellar LS feat Saitama performed, iirc his LS was also supposed to be multiplied 18 times after this was approved but people forgot to apply it.
Apparently multipliers don't count towards lifting strength unless there's a clear cut evidence that LS gets multiplied as well.
If it does then Okhwang actually upscales by 72x over his value, as the feat was performed by base Hui while Okhwang upscales form Jeabongchim x72 Hui. So if we consider multipliers Okhwang is even higher.

Also as a side note, Okhwangs value is kinda bad. He scales to it due to lifting Jupiter but he didn't just lift it. He threw it at relativistic speeds. I will try to get a calc about it on the profiles but since they were(and still are) REALLY bad I rather focused on more important stuff.
But to put it into perspective, Garou scales to Saitama throwing Io which weighs 8.931938e22 kg at speed of 458683.028406 m/s. Okhwang scales to throwing Jupiter that weighs 1.898e+27 kg at the speed of 56456861.5384 m/s. Meaning Okhwangs feat is 123x faster and 21000x heavier.
Not to mention he has TK resistance.
How does "TK resistance" work? The panel in his profile only really seems to show him overpowering the TK
Not really but those abilities seem to be in the realm of stuff Garou can just copy with a glance
Robe of sage is outright a weapon so that's not something he can copy. Space bending is weird but yeah, if he survives the attack he can copy it. 0 friction should be a no-no because Garou can only copy what he sees and there's nothing to "see" here.

I do think that if TK doesn't work and Garou doesn't kill (or almost kill) himself when Okhwang reflects his attack the fight is probably an incon. Because then they don't really have a good way to put the other person down for good.

Vücudun zayıf kuvveti gibi temel nükleer silahlarla aşılanabilen Daewi ile aynı güce sahip (Daewi, genel anlamda Okhwang'ın fiziksel özelliklerine sahipti). Zayıf kuvvet atomu altı seviyede radyoaktif bozunmadır. Ayrıca bir zırh/kalkan olan Bilge Cüppesini de giyiyor, bu da gizli sihirli bir tehlikeli madde kıyafetlerine sahip olduğu anlamına geliyor.

Aşırı Fajin sadece temel dayanıklılık olumsuzluğudur. Garou'nun avuçlarını sana çarparak organlarınıza tercihler göndermesi değil mi bu? Eğer gerçekleşirse, Garou'nun elleri 0 büyümeden dolayı King'in üzerinden kayardı ve eğer bilmiyorsa o zaman saldırıyı Garou'ya geri yönlendirmek için alanı bükebilirdi.
Ayrıca Okhwang bunu yapabilirse Garou'nun doğrudan vuruş eğitimi da üzerinde

Evet kötüyüm. Söylediğim gibi, bağlantının sadece temel SW sayfasına baktığınızı sanıyordum, bu sayfaya tıkladım
Vücudun zayıf kuvveti gibi temel nükleer silahlarla aşılanabilen Daewi ile aynı güce sahip (Daewi, genel anlamda Okhwang'ın fiziksel özelliklerine sahipti). Zayıf kuvvet atomu altı seviyede radyoaktif bozunmadır. Ayrıca bir zırh/kalkan olan Bilge Cüppesini de giyiyor, bu da gizli sihirli bir tehlikeli madde kıyafetlerine sahip olduğu anlamına geliyor.

Aşırı Fajin sadece temel dayanıklılık olumsuzluğudur. Garou'nun avuçlarını sana çarparak organlarınıza tercihler göndermesi değil mi bu? Eğer gerçekleşirse, Garou'nun elleri 0 büyümeden dolayı King'in üzerinden kayardı ve eğer bilmiyorsa o zaman saldırıyı Garou'ya geri yönlendirmek için alanı bükebilirdi.
Ayrıca Okhwang bunu yapabilirse Garou'nun doğrudan vuruş eğitimi da üzerinde

Evet kötüyüm. Söylediğim gibi, bağlantının sadece temel yazılıma baktığını sanıyordum, bu yüzden tıklamadı
This still does not mean that it can resist, because garou emits radiation between 80 and 100 gray, you need to prove that okhwang can resist up to these degrees.

This still does not mean that it can resist, because garou emits radiation between 80 and 100 gray, you need to prove that okhwang can resist up to these degrees.
Garous radiation kills human children in few seconds/minutes. Daewis weak force completely erases superhumans instantaneously. I think he should be fine…
In-Collage-20240324-193828899.jpg

Ntm he still wears the armor meaning he wouldn't be directly in contact with the radiation anyway.

Garous radyasyonu insan çocuklarını birkaç saniye/dakika içinde öldürür. Daewi'nin zayıf gücü, süper insanları anında tamamen siler. Bence o iyi olmalı…
In-Collage-20240324-193828899.jpg

Ntm hala zırhı giyiyor, bu da zaten radyasyonla doğrudan temas halinde olmayacağı anlamına geliyor.
Okhwang cannot harm Garou. Garou can easily copy what Okhwang does. He can easily kill Okhwang with GRB. Considering these, garou violates The reason why I say okhwang can't hit garou because garo is resistant to the dura neg made by okhwang.

Okhwang cannot harm Garou.
Reactive evolution + amps via BoT + fundamental forces should be enough.
Garou can easily copy what Okhwang does.
Not everything but sure. Okhwang can also copy most of what Garou does.
He can easily kill Okhwang with GRB.
A relativistic attack is not hitting an MFTL character. GRB gets easily dodged or redirected via spatial manipulation.
Considering these, garou violates The reason why I say okhwang can't hit garou because garo is resistant to the dura neg made by okhwang.
Okhwang shouldn't struggle to harm Garou dura neg or not. His reactive evolution allowed him to physically overcome more than a 48x difference in seconds. He can also combine his attacks with his fundamental forces to multiply his damage output even further + uses BoT which is an immense AP amp.

And if that doesn't work he simply uses the energy crystals to do this to Garou.
Screenshot-2024-03-24-21-13-11-937-eu-kanade-tachiyomi.jpg

So he definitely does have win cons. You also say Garou "violates" but you couldn't give any reliable way he would do significant damage through Kings spatial and frictional manipulation

Not to mention that Okhwang has the blade of tathagata that can negate healing and regen on a high-mid level. He can also add inertia + Zero friction to his blade to bypass defenses and dura neg.

Reaktif evrim + BoT aracılığıyla yükselticiler + temel kuvvetler yeterli olmalıdır.

Her şey değil ama elbette. Okhwang ayrıca Garou'nun yaptıklarının çoğunu kopyalayabiliyor.

Göreli bir saldırı, bir MFTL karakterine saldırmak değildir. GRB, mekansal manipülasyon yoluyla kolayca atlatılır veya yeniden yönlendirilir.

Okhwang, Garou'ya negatif olsun ya da olmasın zarar vermek için çabalamamalı. Tepkisel evrimi, fiziksel olarak saniyeler içinde 48 kattan fazla farkın üstesinden gelmesine olanak sağladı. Ayrıca saldırılarını temel kuvvetleriyle birleştirerek hasar çıktısını daha da artırabilir ve muazzam bir AP yükselticisi olan BoT'yi kullanır.

Ve eğer bu işe yaramazsa, Garou'ya bunu yapmak için enerji kristallerini kullanıyor.
Screenshot-2024-03-24-21-13-11-937-eu-kanade-tachiyomi.jpg

Yani kesinlikle kazanç eksileri var. Ayrıca Garou'nun "ihlal ettiğini" söylüyorsunuz ancak King'in uzaysal ve sürtünmesel manipülasyonu yoluyla ciddi hasar verebileceğine dair güvenilir bir yol gösteremediniz.
l don't see any spatial manipulation in Okhwang's profile and garou can copy anything he sees and natural energies of the universe as long as there is no NLF Since GRB is an environmental destruction, it will directly destroy the world and okhwang will be affected by this attack, and the radiation levels emitted from GRB will be at enormous levels I don't know how Okhwang can withstand this level of radiation, he'll probably perish. Armor cannot protect him from GRB's radiation because radiation is energy And the energy level in GRB is sufficient to pass through matter.

l don't see any spatial manipulation in Okhwang's profile
Huh? It's there tho
and garou can copy anything he sees and natural energies of the universe as long as there is no NLF Since GRB is an environmental destruction, it will directly destroy the world and okhwang will be affected by this attack, and the radiation levels emitted from GRB will be at enormous levels I don't know how Okhwang can withstand this level of radiation,
He wouldn't need to? I already addressed all of this. Please read what has already been said in the thread before commenting, it's pretty short.
Armor cannot protect him from GRB's radiation because radiation is energy And the energy level in GRB is sufficient to pass through matter.
GRB is baseline relativistic+. Garou is currently 617x ftl. With speed equalized, that makes the attack 1264 times slower than Okhwang. In other words, it will be the easiest dodge in Okhwangs life.

Ohkwang is not surviving passive radiation, he needs to activate his weak force ability which is not fast enough to survive 80,000 smv at 4.5 meters away
Okhwang can survive subatomic radioactive decay potent enough to instantly vaporize 6 humans with blades for hands infused directly into his body + is covered by his robe which completely defends his entire body.

Garous passive radiation is not killing him and his GRB is not touching him due to speed.

Okhwang can survive subatomic radioactive decay potent enough to instantly vaporize 6 humans with blades for hands infused directly into his body + is covered by his robe which completely defends his entire body.

Garous passive radiation is not killing him and his GRB is not touching him due to speed.
When was the weak force ability aimed at Daewi or the Ohkwang? The image up there is clearly something that was aimed at Daewi's enemies, And according to Wiki, having an ability is not guaranteed to have resistance to it. And none of this is indicated in the profile, Ohkwang's radiation resistance is not good enough and he also has no resistance to any type of subatomic or quantum manipulation of matter how are you suggesting

When was the weak force ability aimed at Daewi or the Ohkwang?
Daewi directly infused his own body with not just weak force but also strong and electromagnetic forces. I specifically mentioned it before, if you wanted evidence you should have just asked.
He has the same body as Daewi (Daewi was literally gifted Okhwangs physical body) who can infuse fundamental nuclear forces like weak force into his body. Weak force being radioactive decay on a subatomic level.

Daewi directly infused his own body with not just weak force but also strong and electromagnetic forces. I specifically mentioned it before, if you wanted evidence you should have just asked.
He is just imbuing weak force power into his punch, we do not give Garou resistance to matter manipulation by imbuing nuclear fission into his fist,Even if that were the case you would have to prove that Daewi is using weak force at the same intensity as he used on the weird humanoids above or at a level that resists Garou radiation.

He is just imbuing weak force power into his punch, we do not give Garou resistance to matter manipulation by imbuing nuclear fission into his fist,
Okay first of all, that doesn't matter. Second of all, he has the same resistance for a different reason so it isn't necessary.
Even if that were the case you would have to prove that Daewi is using weak force at the same intensity as he used on the weird humanoids above or at a level that resists Garou radiation.
Daewi imbued it into himself to attack the strongest person to ever exist in the verse at that point. That by itself should tell you he's using it to his full capacity.

And again idk why are you constantly ignoring the full body protection of the sages robe. It kinda makes this whole conversation irrelevant 🗿

Huh? It's there tho

He wouldn't need to? I already addressed all of this. Please read what has already been said in the thread before commenting, it's pretty short.

GRB is baseline relativistic+. Garou is currently 617x ftl. With speed equalized, that makes the attack 1264 times slower than Okhwang. In other words, it will be the easiest dodge in Okhwangs life.
bending space using gravity will not be enough to free itself from grb, and you misunderstood what I mean, GRB will destroy the earth directly, assuming their position on the earth, okhwang has nowhere to escape and still have no answers to passive radiation, and we assume that they start from 5 meters, so considering that the radiation has some kind of dura negativity, it will be affected quite intensely and most likely die slowly

bending space using gravity will not be enough to free itself from grb,
He doesn't even need to do so. He can literally slowly walk away from the range given how slow a GRB is.
and you misunderstood what I mean, GRB will destroy the earth directly, assuming their position on the earth, okhwang has nowhere to escape
Why not? Yk Okhwang can fly and use telekinesis as well as portals to maneuver through space right?
and still have no answers to passive radiation, and we assume that they start from 5 meters, so considering that the radiation has some kind of dura negativity, it will be affected quite intensely and most likely die slowly
I legit gave 2 different answers to passive radiation like 10x in this thread already. The fact that you still find a way to ignore it is wild to me.

Ain't okhwang shown just casually walking through space or...

Unless that isn't the same thing as this radiation

Ain't okhwang shown just casually walking through space or...

Unless that isn't the same thing as this radiation
It's the same but the radiation in space is not as high as what Garou emits passively which is why I'm using different reasonings here.

He doesn't even need to do so. He can literally slowly walk away from the range given how slow a GRB is.

Why not? Yk Okhwang can fly and use telekinesis as well as portals to maneuver through space right?

I legit gave 2 different answers to passive radiation like 10x in this thread already. The fact that you still find a way to ignore it is wild to me.location in the world And I told you how radiation can affect okhwang

Okay first of all, that doesn't matter. Second of all, he has the same resistance for a different reason so it isn't necessary.

Daewi imbued it into himself to attack the strongest person to ever exist in the verse at that point. That by itself should tell you he's using it to his full capacity.

And again idk why are you constantly ignoring the full body protection of the sages robe. It kinda makes this whole conversation irrelevant 🗿
None of this is in the profile without absurd resistance to radiation or macroquantum manipulation Ohkwang is not resisting radiation and what is the mantle changing?

Back