• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

They do be evolving - Garou vs Danny Phantom (7 - 0 - 0) (Grace Period)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Honestly not sure if this will work out but let's try.... Absolute Evil vs Savior of the Ghost Zone

Match Rules
  • Both are in Character
  • Speed is Equalized
  • 4-A Versions (Parallel Timeline Awakened Garou) vs (Season 3 Danny Phantom)
  • Starting Distance: 100 Meters
Garou: 7 (LordGriffin1000, Da3ggman, Neoxxi16, Adem Warlock69, jojo123, BrackishBrineBroth, Recon1511

Danny Phantom:

Inconclusive:

Cosmic_Fear_Mode_Garou.png
Danny_render.gif

Last edited:
Can Garou even interact with Danny to begin with?
Danny Phantom ghosts manifest tangible forms so they can interact with the human world so Garou can interact with Danny so long as Danny doesn't return to his incorporeal state which he doesn't do that often, or if Danny uses his intangibility power which he uses often. However, Danny Phantom ghosts are made entirely out of ectoplasm and can't be harmed unless it's by anti-ghost tech, ectoplasmic energy, or if you can naturally harm ghosts spirits. So basically, Garou could punch a hole in Danny while he's tangible but he wouldn't feel pain.

Last edited:
Danny doesn't have infinite stamina so if he wastes to much energy, he'll revert to his human form and thus can be killed. Also, Garou has BFR which Danny can't return from.
Thanks for clearing that up. How far does Danny compare to Garou, because reading the profile, it seems to be a few thousand stars vs millions; so what stops Garou from just kinda breathing on Danny until he runs out of energy? Also, how does his reactive evolution stack up to Garou's?

Last edited:
Thanks for clearing that up. How far does Danny compare to Garou, because reading the profile, it seems to be a few thousand stars vs millions; so what stops Garou from just kinda breathing on Danny until he runs out of energy? Also, how does his reactive evolution stack up to Garou's?
In "Reality Trip", Danny is capable of maintaining constant use of his powers for hours with no signs of actual fatigue, In "Reign Strom", his stamina has allowed him to go without sleep for a day, getting rolled on by his enemies and he still was shown no signs of slowing down against Pariah's soldiers until Pariah Dark himself one shot him. So Danny won't run out for a while, and he has ways to avoid or reflect Garou's attacks so he won't be just standing there so Garou can keep splattering him.

As for Danny's reactive evolution and how it stacks up to Garou's? I'd say Garou's is better since it includes fighting skill as well as what Danny's does to my knowledge.

But to put Danny's into perspective. It allowed him to go from 8-A to 4-A so he could match Fright Knight, and has consistently allowed him to match characters who previously overpowered or outright stomped him before and has allowed him to catch up to Vlad Plasmius, who's power increases naturally. It buffs his resistance which allows him to resist things that previously effected him, for example, Poindexter takes possession of him after an intense struggle that lasts a bit but then Danny easily kicks him out on the second attempt. It's even shown giving him powers that he wouldn't have gained until 10 years into the future. Even his stamina seems to be effected as shown in the first episode, he got tired after using just a few of his abilities spread out through the day and passed out for a few hours yet later in that very episode and future episodes, he has been shown using his powers more frequently and spending nights chasing/capture ghosts but with no signs of fatigue. As I said though, it doesn't give him more skill, just strength, speed, resistances, stamina, and abilities (even from years into the future). For his accelerated development, he also naturally developed and perfectly used his abilities he had no knowledge on how they functioned in less than a day, and through training (for duplication specifically), compared to Vlad Plasmius (A genius and knowledge on ghosts) took years to develop and learn how to use his abilities properly.

I don't really know how this would go yet but Garou should be able to RE a resistance to Danny's Ice Manipulation as he has gone from being burned by boiling water to directly tanking heat blasts that could turn rock into magma in a few minutes.

I guess I'll share my overall thoughts on who's win.

Garou's Advantages/Win Conditions

Garou starts out with superior AP and Lifting Strength, and when you tie that in with his absurd skill, analytical prediction, instinctive reaction and combat techniques, he'd dominate Danny in close combat. He also has better ranged capabilities but his main win conditions are forcing Danny to waste to much energy until he reverts to his human form or using his BFR. His reactive evolution will counter Danny's and his resistances will be enough to counter Danny's ice, heat, electricity attacks, and his resistance to sound will protect him from the intense sound of Danny's Ghostly Wail. His senses should also allow him to know Danny's location if he's invisible and even if not, he's got instinctive reaction so he can dodge attacks he can't see.

Danny's Advantages/Win Conditions

Danny's ghost physiology protects him from Garou's passive radiation, and his gravity based abilities. It will also give him various ways to avoid Garou's attacks (body control or intangibility), that along with his sheilds which can reflect attacks and this Danny can temporarily absorb powers from attacks that hit his sheilds (within reason) an example being how Vortex's lighting bolt hit his forcefield and it gave him all of Vortex's weather capabilities (tornadoes, blizzards, heatwaves, and storms). Danny's main win conditions would be similar to Garou in the way of outlasting him since Danny's RE can extend his stamina which is already pretty good. Other than that, possession would be the way to go as it has several layers and effects the body (molecular level), mind, and soul. Due to the new updates, ghosts can hit the soul and mind too but Danny actually hitting Garou with a blast... not happening.

My Vote

I'm going to give it to Garou.

His overall fighting skill/capabilities will allow him to stay on top in close combat and pressure Danny into staying intangible and thus wasting more energy faster than Garou would waste stamina. He's got the ability to handle most of what Danny can do and dodge what he can't tank. Danny's reactive evolution is powerful but Garou's is better, and while Danny has good hax, landing it is the issue. I find Garou would have an easier time landing his BFR while Danny is in a tangible state easier than Danny landing his possession (cause let's face it, Garou's to skilled to be hit by Danny's simple punches and blasts). Finally, Garou's overwhelming power might trigger Danny into using the Ghosly Wail which doesn't cause total destruction and while it can mess up a person's insides and negate regeneration, Garou can fight with heavy injuries so even if it lands, it more than likely will do more harm than good. Danny does have duplication but Garou is capable of handling 4 teens who's combat skill pales in comparison to him, the best they could do is help set up a possession.

Note: I didn't include Garou's power mimicry since ectoplasmic energy in Danny Phantom is an energy from a different dimension and he'd need to change his physiology into that of a ghosts which to my knowledge he can't do. And pretty much all of Danny's stuff is a product of his ghost physiology/ectoplasmic energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back