• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
>Okuu

Messing with Touhou in general is a thing. But messing with undoubtably bestest and cutest fire birb of all is too much. Heresy.

(Tho you need to add links to the characters)

It's Utsuho Reiuji you foolish cat.

As for the battle...Life Shaver is a Life Saver for Queen Zeal, but if it's going to save her from the Danmaku is another matter. Does it activate even with projectiles?

It activates from anything, even trying to charm it. Worst part is charming it is necessary for the best armor for your female teammates ;_;

Hmmm, that Durability Negation and dropping HP to 1 is pretty strong. Pretty versatile too. How does she use it? And can she fly?

Siding with Zeal for now, although if that ability only lowers to 1 then Okuu has a chance due to regen.

Well trapping Zeal inside 3 or 4 gravity sun and spamming projectiles is going to be hard to defend against, even with 1 HP.

@COB. Halation is an AoE wave that reduces everything to 1 HP. And she flies by well... flying. Through her telekinesis, likely. Her telekinetic prowess is crazy, though, as it can send a moon sized mountain into orbit.

Damn... Well Okuu can hit more consistently and shave damage since her attacks are less magic and more science focused. Teleportation will definitely allow Zeal to get away depending on whetheer it's long range or short range. Radiation would be useful too.

But if Okuu does not dodge that wave then it's going to be troublesome for her and could easily give Zeal the win. It's kinda a tossup for me right now.

Well it depends what is the definition of 1 HP. Considering that in most RPG, characters can still fight with 1 HP, I doubt that such damage are lethal, yet Youkai like her can regenerate from being cut into peices instantly. So even such heavy damage could be regenerated.

Her teleportation is more like Sans' as it also/mainly functions as a BFR. Iirc she uses it for herself once or twice.

Also, can she regenerate if she gets her MP drained? MP in Chrono Trigger is more like energy to do more than just slash. Even spin attacking, doing combos, and using a literal bomb requires MP.

Btw, just adding context. Nothing more. Nothing less.

It's more like the nature of youkai rather than energy that's used to regenerate. So I doubt it requires mana.

Aight. Though it probably would take away beam spam and sun spam. It forces the party to result to h2h, even seasoned wizards like Magus.

Hmm... Okuu is no slouch on hand to hand although her skills arent that evident. But she does specialize in dodging. My vote remains the same.

Hey, are you all forget something?...Okuu is Okuu, Zeal maybe tried to trick her for candy or something.

That could be said for Reimu and Marisa when Okuu was trying to take over the world. She might be stupid but she's not dumb!... Wait. ... But yeah if she gets into an angry I wanna takeover state that shouldn't be a big issue.

Not to mention no candy would last between masses of mini-stars

Back