• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Om nom nom (Grace)

Crimson_Azoth

VS Battles
Retired
Look, I'm sorry. If you didn't see the new 007 profile and think of doing this, then, you need more help than I can give you.

This is Jaws from 007 vs Jaws from the novel of the same name

• Novel Jaws vs Film Jaws
  • Battle takes place in the ocean
  • Victory by death or incapacitation
Let the battle begin!!

Ma: 7 (TheArsenal1212, Jackythejack, HeadlessKramerGeoff777, ZacharyGrossman273, Dargoo Faust, Totallynotchewbacca and Misogi2)

Shark

Incon:

GyroNutz and I made this and thanks for noticing it :D

Anyway, the 007 doesn't have an 'At-Least 9-B' key only a possibly higher

What tier is the shark at here?

The Jaws (007) takes it. He has slightly superior AP and dura, has killed sharks in water before and can tank a plethora of 9-B attacks in canon without flinching. Jaws (007) via shark killing experience and slightly better physical stats

@Arsenal, remember, Jaws should not be comparable to a real shark, as it has shown feats far in excess of a Great White in the real world

Vote still counted though

Oh yeah I know and if the shark was at 'At-Least 9-B' I would of sided with the shark because of that reason :) well that reason amongst others

But still, in this key he's still weaker than Jaws and even then if Jaws didn't have experience fighting sharks I probably would of gone with the shark, but the one advantage Jaws has in his 9-B key is the ocean but since Jaws has experience its sorta nullified.

That's why I voted the man with metal teeth

Why can´t the shark jut grab the metal toothed man and drag him underwater to eat him? It drowns Jaws while also harming him with attacks that damaged a boat.

Well firstly because Jaws (007) has faced sharks in water before and knows how to avoid that exact situation, and secondly he holds a statistical advantage which would allow him to escape Jaws' (shark) grip on him. Oh and Jaws (007) has survived drowning attempts before

It's not 007 it's Jaws hahaha

I put (007) there so people would get confused by which Jaws I meant.

But don't worry I get what you meant

Gyro and I considered that, however while the samurai, GG and other stuff are this rating, Jaws shouldn't scale. In Nightfire, the Golden Gun for example can one shot him so we considered just possibly higher to be the safest bet.

It is, most of the ratings we have are from calcs. If you want more info on that, ask GryoNutz because he was better at it than I am.

can't jaws just swim around him and whither him down, jaws has been shown to be fairly smart and usually has strats to take down enemies, it never seems to just go straight on into battle

also arsenal, i don't think jaws' experience nullifies jaws being in the ocean unless if jaws killed sharks in the ocean before

i will wait a little bit before voting though

Yeah but that's still nothing new for Jaws (man). The shark is dmastter and tougher than you're average shark so this is by no means easy, but Jaws has the statistical edge, all he has to do is stop the shark bite, then bite the shark himself and then he knows where the shark will be at all times, beacuase it will be bleeding

Yeah I shouldn't of said completely nullifies because of course it would never fully. The shark can win but Jaws has been in plenty of battles himself to know what to do. Plus what I was getting at is, Jaws knows how to kill sharks. He's survived being nearly drowned and his AP and dura is higher than the sharks anyway. It's close and the shark can win but I just think it's more likely that the man does

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Also game key for Jaws 007 should be either 9-B or just At least 9-B with the feats provided if I understand correctly.
Hey man just wanna let you know that you were absolutely right. There was a discussion and yes he is At Least Wall Level in game.

Thanks for pointing out our error

Wait hold up.

Crimson, you know Jaws is now an 'At-Least' right? He got upgraded

I mean, it doesn't change the outcome at all but you just have to put Shark at that rating or put Jaws back down, Jaws still holds an AP advantage anyway because he's above baseline as 9-B and above baseline for an 'At Least'

So yeah literally nothing changes just make sure to change it in the OP

Alright

ATTENTION ALL VOTERS

This is now Film Jaws (007). He is therefor just 9-B. If you wish to change your votes, speak now, or forever hold your peace

Totallynotchewbacca said:
if this was movie jaws this would probably be very different...
You do know it's movie jaws which did all the shark killing hahaha

He actually has MORE feats than game Jaws. Probably because hes only in two games, both for not very long whereas he is a major character in both the spy who loved me and Moonraker

Back