• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Om nom nom (THE REDUX)

Crimson_Azoth

VS Battles
Retired
I heard a cry for this match on my last one, so I might as well throw my hat into the ring

This is Film Jaws from the film series of the same name vs Grunkle Sta from Gravity Falls

• Battle takes place on a beach. Stan starts on the land, the shark in the water
  • Speed is not equal
  • SBA otherwise
Shark: 2 (TheArsenal1212, HeadlessKramerGeoff777)

Dude: 1 (Totallynotchewbacca)

Incon: 0

Let the battle begin!

I think stan can edge out here, he starts on land and has defeated giant squids with his bare hands which should be comparable if not superior to jaws

He could just jump on Jaw's back and keep hitting his eyes or anywhere else with his brass knuckles before jaws can culminate a plan

Wow. He literally punches a squid.

Still, going with Jaws. Don't see what stop the shark from drowning Stan, and it's not like a baseball bat or punching will work underwater.

well stan is above water so either jaws tries to attack him after a while, or stan just jumps on him and punches him with the knuckles and it is done

But Stan has to go in the water to fight Jaws. Jaws isn't gonna attack him on land. Once he does, Jaws drags him down. Plus this shark isn't like the squid, it's vastly more intelligent.

Yeah i do, and I reckon he matches the shark here but I just don't see what's stopping Jaws from taking the fight underwater

stan is smart, much smarter than jaws

he will likely try to beat it from the top or lure it with some animal or something and attack it then

he only needs one or two good hits, which i imagine he will do before he is dragged underwater if he jumps on jaws

Hmmm I'm actually not sure he is. Jaws isn't your average shark or animal for that matter. He's an incredibly intelligent foe

I just don't see Jaws being lured in, and while Stan is smart he shows it in patches, not like when he fights where his main approach is to go in swinging

But agree to disagree I guess :)

Back