• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a battle between the most OP Kamen Rider and most OP Joestar. Peak used.

- Giorno has GER

- Oma can use all rider powers

- both in character

- battleground: Rome

- Starting range of 10 meters

Now let's get into the fight!

Ger
Oma Zi-O

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Thats because Dio's reality overwrite can powernull on a scale superior to GER's powers
ok. Oma Zi-o was shown reseting 20 UNIVESES AT THE SAME TIME and when he foght his younger self he took no damege.

ZakoBrandoOverBlade said:
Thats because Dio's reality overwrite can powernull on a scale superior to GER's powers
ok. Oma Zi-o was shown reseting 20 UNIVESES AT THE SAME TIME and when he foght his younger self he took no damege.
Unless that thing can powernull targets and bypass GER's automatic causality hax, I dont see working

GER doesnt need to kill him, just incap with Willpower Manip

Oma Zi-O is very incomplete and I impore you not to use him in fights.

this means nothing but ok, Dio's reality warping was a completely different thing than reseting 20 universes, so... Giorno probably Stomps via Incap, and as Oma Zi-o has no resistance to Causality M. or Willpower M. If not a Stomp, Giorno wins anyway.

Till this day, there is no good matchup for Gold Experience Requiem...

Lucas Carvalho Santiago said:
this means nothing but ok, Dio's reality warping was a completely different thing than reseting 20 universes, so... Giorno probably Stomps via Incap, and as Oma Zi-o has no resistance to Causality M. or Willpower M. If not a Stomp, Giorno wins anyway.
It's either he stomps or he gets stomp lol

As much abilities and hacks Oma Zio have, I'm pretty sure he doesn't have an answer to GER(maybe expect for Muteki and Mighty Novel X?), so I say Giorno incaps.

Hyper Muteki should be able to block GER just fine, Kuroto in Genm Billion form said so himself that he could never affected him in any meaningful way.

NathanN36 said:
Lucas Carvalho Santiago said:
It's either he stomps or he gets stomp lol
He can't really do anything to giorno, causality manip f him up.

I meant it as when putting GER into a match it's either he gets stomp by a character or he stomps the character (I was answering to your bolded statement)

Personally, it may sound wanked to you guy. But i think Oma Zio should be able to resist GER just fine with Hyper Muteki's invincibility. Hyper Muteki had shown to be able to perfectly resist Genm's power to control the universe (including it's concepts such as space-time, matter,ect...) hell, the main vilain in the Ex aid X Build movie was planned to use muteki's power to survive the destruction of 2 universes collising at each other. If we accept Mutaki as one of Oma Zio's power, then GER cant even touch Oma Zio to begin with.

And like Ovens said, Oma-Zio's profile is incomplete and probally should not be used until he's fully updated.

MagiSinbad said:
Personally, it may sound wanked to you guy. But i think Oma Zio should be able to resist GER just fine with Hyper Muteki's invincibility. Hyper Muteki had shown to be able to perfectly resist Genm's power to control the universe (including it's concepts such as space-time, matter,ect...) hell, the main vilain in the Ex aid X Build movie was planned to use muteki's power to survive the destruction of 2 universes collising at each other. If we accept Mutaki as one of Oma Zio's power, then GER cant even touch Oma Zio to begin with.
And like Ovens said, Oma-Zio's profile is incomplete and probally should not be used until he's fully updated.
Causality is Way more complicated than a Universe, but, this should wait in the corner until the revisions.

Interesting. Can you eleborate about causality being more complicated than the universe's concepts ? May as well use this as my novel material

MagiSinbad said:
Interesting. Can you eleborate about causality being more complicated than the universe's concepts ? May as well use this as my novel material
I am not so good at explaining it, as i'm not too knownegeable at the Higher Tier's mechanics, but, the place i want to get is that, Even if you can manipulate the concepts of the universe, you will still fall short to people who can manipulate Causality, the only way to counter it is being type 4 or 5 acausal, which Tokiwa isn't.

Its abilities are so confusing, this is the problem.

Not only that,the stand itself is vague as hell. A none in all stats. Who's to say his actual AP is not higher than 8-C. If it was just 8-C GER would just have an A in power but no araki made it as vague as possible.

MagiSinbad said:
@Lucas that doesnt explain why it's special among the other universe's concepts tho ? Nor why it's much more complicated and not apart of universe's concepts. Isnt Causality is a group of concepts like : reasons, results and time ? Which are just normal concepts of the universe ?

Also, Arigarmy did wrote a blog explained GER's power

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Arigarmy/Gold_Experience_Requiem
Thats a blog explaining death loop,GER's causality M and willpower M. Rtz is not JUST causality M and willpower M,if it was then bfring diavolo and giving him a new unique death everytime he dies would be impossible. If ger only resets diavolo's death then he would face the same death over and over again but he doesnt

I don't even think Death Loop would work, period. Oma Zi-O has the powers of every Rider, including Kamen Rider Ghost who's flat out already dead and cannot die anymore than he already is (You can't be "more" dead).

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
GER doesnt need to kill Oma Zi-O

GER incaps via willpower manipulation by setting their will to zero

That's why its broken
Mental Ability doesn't work due to Hyper Muteki

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
I don't see any resistances on mental attacks from Oma Zi-O's profile and Giorno's willpower manip is on a universal scale iirc
It isnt on his profile because he have every single Heisei Rider, the one included are Ex-Aid with Hyper Muteki grant user infinite invincibility during transformation, making user immune to all damage, reality warping etc.etc.

This get scale up to universe level too due to the event of Mighty Novel X, Genm God Billion aka. Kuroto Dan have ability to manipulated everything inside his Game Area, and his Game Area are as vast as universe itself.

Everything in there can be minipulated, laws, physic, space, timee etc.etc. Kuroto never allowed Emu to goes into Hyper Muteki due to he know that Kuroto can no longer hurt him after he have transformed.

That backfire and give Emu plot mnaipulation instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back