• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if that statement is true which i think it is this is still a stomp either way so no,this match does not work....just like most ger matches

Zel97 said:
Even if that statement true which i think it is this is still a stomp either way so no,this match does not work....just like most ger matches
Also true. GER is like Touma but on a much wider area since it's either that his opponent have resist acasuality and stomp him, or they don't and it's a stomp/stalemate.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Actually Oma Zi-O has causality manip but he doesn't have resistance against it so Gio's causality manip will f him up
I'm pretty sure Giorno's causality Manip is passive so, he will use it first than Oma Zi-O

Sir Ovens said:
Oma Zi-O is very incomplete and I impore you not to use him in fights.
Like him said, please close this thread that GER tier already been Unknown and Oma profile is incomplete.

Kaijinoodles.EXE said:
As much abilities and hacks Oma Zio have, I'm pretty sure he doesn't have an answer to GER(maybe expect for Muteki and Mighty Novel X?), so I say Giorno incaps.
YEP. He has ALL RIDER POWERS so Mighty Novel X (reality over write) is incudid. More nonsence we can use:

-1go: RIDER SENCE: pretty must Spider-sence, plus with so many Riders that can see the future (like Divalo) he can try to expot GER

-BLACK/RX: TIME MUTULATION RESITENCE: You here me right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back