• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omega Doge and Yxz vs Deathlock

Yeah, i used to think Goji won, but Deathlock's proven many things.

Well, Eternal Tiers couldn't tier Goji, so who knows?

Somebody make that.

GokuSolosYourVerse said:
Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS out-did Yxz in base form.
It doesn't matter what form or how powerful he really is Yxz godstomps that stupid purple twisted freddy recolor oc
Yeah, no.

HOSTLESS possesses Yxz and makes Yxz swing his chainsaw at his own head. HOSTLESS then leaves Yxz's body just in time for Yxz's chainsaw to cleave Yxz's head in two.

I don't care what you say, HOSTLESS stomps that pile of stereos and NES's on legs.

Also, that Possession is a bit too OP. It insta-works on robots.

It doesn't matter what form or how powerful he really is Yxz godstomps that stupid purple twisted freddy recolor oc
Yeah, no.

HOSTLESS possesses Yxz and makes Yxz swing his chainsaw at his own head. HOSTLESS then leaves Yxz's body just in time for Yxz's chainsaw to cleave Yxz's head in two.

Than Yxz can come back and slice Deathlock in half

GokuSolosYourVerse said:
Yeah, no.

Than Yxz can come back and slice Deathlock in half
HOSTLESS uses DA POWAH before that can happen.

Yxz has his own youtube video HOSTLESS is just a FNAF Oc you made upLies and slander Yxz never lies
Lame excuse. HOSTLESS wins, especially with Deathlock.

Even if he does nothing will happen to Yxz

GokuSolosYourVerse said:
Yxz has his own youtube video HOSTLESS is just a FNAF Oc you made up
Lies and slander
Yxz never liesLame excuse. HOSTLESS wins, especially with Deathlock.Even if he does nothing will happen to Yxz
Lies, lies, lies!

The new Carlos Mateus Araujo de Carvalho.

He said that nothing will happen to Mayron Legenrok.

Christian Higdon said:
Powerful logan 999 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Powerful logan 999 said:
Im just gonna close this since this turned into a flame war... Unless the flame war stops
Just make Yxz vs HOSTLESS 3 already.
I have something... Different in mind. Something similar to this.
HOSTLESS is in it, ain't he?
Yep. Along with Yxz and Ultima Doge. However, the opponent will be completely different. Not tronald because he could blow away all 3 before he even was thinking about thinking (I can do this for an eternity) about thinking of existing.

Christian Higdon said:
Im still thinking of a worthy foe. I came down to 5

1: Putin

2: 4chan Shitler

3: CHEGAOD

4: Illuminati

5: A character who actually slashes everyone in this entire wiki

Back