• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Omegamon vs. Pegasus Seiya

Status
Not open for further replies.
? seiya has no low 2-A version, there is no such thing as low 2-A either, pretty sure that's a typo and you meant low 2-C, as for this batlle i am just gonna watch how it plays out, digimon vs saint seiya usually never ends well.

I can already see the ending of this thread with one side crying, "Muh conceptuality! Muh resets!" and the other crying, "Muh hax resistance! Muh tankiness! Muh antihax!"

And then everyone eventually agrees on a stalemate or something along those lines because both will be tired of wanking the heck out of their characters and can continue no more.

But I shall begin. First, Seiya has a huge anti-hax advantage over Omegamon with the Saints' adaptability of 'I only need to see this once and become immune' spiel. It's not a much talked ability in the SS community but is by far the most broken one considering it means battles need to end with one technique or the characters become screwed. The only way to avoid it is to either have a lot of techniques and wittle the opponent down with several of them or simply to vastly improve upon the original technique to the point where its power is simply incomparable to what the character used before (Cosmo burning).

Second, Seiya's regen is broken beyond belief. He has the 8th sense which means he's already hard as hell to put down due to his sheer virtue of simply not being able to die unless his soul is erased. Atomic restoration is another matter since he can simply manipulate his atoms (and not just physical ones) to rebind and restore himself. Then you have Athena's Ichor which is another broken POS providing not just acausality, but enormous regen to both himself and his cloth. Also, he can support himself with Cosmo burning which offsets damage and other effects to the point where he can literally offset the nature of two Divine Weapons afflicting himself.

Couple this with the fact that Seiya is a fricking tank, and you have yourself a monster when it comes to durability. He can soak up damage like a sponge and keep on going and going. The more damage he soaks, the more dangerous he becomes. He's a professional sandbag. Most of his fights consist of tanking extreme amounts of damage until the opponent gets tired and all of his techniques get adapted to and then suddenly, 'BAM! Miracle in your face!" and gets a oneshot in on his opponent. Only Ikki can even come close to soaking up the amount of damage that Seiya can and that's only thanks to his BS Revival Zenkai Boosts.

So, as you see, he's a monstrous tank. Offense? He's not the best at offense. In fact, he probably has the worst offensive skillset out of any of the main Bronze Saints, but it still packs quite a punch. Punches that can affect opponents on several levels of existence, including physical and spiritual. And Seiya loves to play the waiting game where he simply waits until his Cosmo flares hotter than his opponent's and simply rips his opponent to shreds. He gets stronger and stronger over time, consistently.

Who has the advantage at first? I dunno, probably Omegamon. But he has such a small window of opportunity to put the Saint down that I simply can't see him doing it before Seiya simply gets to the point where he begins to shrug off Omegamon. He's the best defensive Saint in the entire series and Omegamon is simply not getting through that.

Tiv pretty much said everything to be said. Seiya would eventually get to a point where Omegamon can no longer fight him plus good luck trying to kill Seiya if Hades' Sword can't.

Okay let's start with Tiv's unececessary snarky comments on wank.

First off name one time we've wanked anything...Not once. So chill out with that. This condescending attitude of yours is starting to get annoying.

Second of all. I don't see Seiya surviving getting erased from existence itself. The only advantage I see Seiya having here is his Reactive Evolution and the ability to attack atoms. But no matter of durability will save him from All Delete. Not even his regen. So Hades' sword has nothing on the Grey Sword.

So I say Omegamon with Mid-High Diff. As I don't see Seiya surviving All Delete.

I'd also advise you to read this before you call any verdict on any Royal Knight match.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ts:_Power_Justifications_and_Hax_Explanations

Well Hades' Sword is his strongest weapon in his arsenal which is above the likes of the Lost Canvas and Greatest Eclipse both of which were just merely miniscule fractions of his Cosmo and they both can erase existence yet Seiya can survive being pierced by said Sword. All Delete is a pretty nice ability but would it kill Seiya? I don't think so.

Being pierced by a Sword that can erase existence doesn't mean Hades used Existence Erasure on Seiya. Plus nothing on Seiya's file says anything about being resistant to Existence Erasure. Seiya has only survived average casual blows from Hades. So my point still stands.

I don't see existential erasure working, I really don't, especially considering that gods are protected from any existential erasure (which is why they are sealed over the years and not actually killed) and Hades is shielded from that. In fact, the Hyperdimension erased the existence of anyone who wandered into it, however Seiya was protected from it by Athena's godly Ichor. So yeah, existential erasure is as much of an attack to him as physical and soul attacks are.

And geez, I even made fun of my own side, not being condencending to anyone. I guess now that I've retired from staff, you decided it was okay to treat me like scum or whatever for a light-hearted joke.

Tivanenk said:
I don't see existential erasure working, I really don't, especially considering that gods are protected from any existential erasure (which is why they are sealed over the years and not actually killed) and Hades is shielded from that. In fact, the Hyperdimension erased the existence of anyone who wandered into it, however Seiya was protected from it by Athena's godly Ichor. So yeah, existential erasure is as much of an attack to him as physical and soul attacks are.
And geez, I even made fun of my own side, not being condencending to anyone. I guess now that I've retired from staff, you decided it was okay to treat me like scum or whatever for a light-hearted joke.
Yet nothing says that on his file. Also this doesn't mean Athena's Ichor is equipped to him post Hades fight. So I'm not incline to believe he has that in this fight since Athena is not present here nor are her powers. And again nothing states that the ichor is still active. Plus he literally resets the being as a whole.

Also nice try with the victim card. But seeing as you've been known for being condescending in the past. It is reasonable to assume that you were indeed being condescending. You can't tell on the internet. And even if you make fun of your own side you are still accusing another side of wanking simple as that. Don't act like a victim just because I called you out on something. Heck there is no indication that what you said was a "light-hearted joke".

Er... Ichor is kind of a vital part of making a God Cloth in the first place. You need the blood of a God to make it. No way to go about it. And a lot of the SS profiles are outdated as hell as new and new information begins to come out. But yeah, the Hyperdimension is a dimension that erases everyone but Gods are able to traverse it.

Don't be a jerk simply because you couldn't understand a joke. It was very obvious considering I made fun of myself that I wasn't directing insults at anybody, but rather making a joke on how these battles go. No need to play the ignorant card.

"But yeah, the Hyperdimension is a dimension that erases everyone but Gods are able to traverse it."

Nothing states them being erased. What they've said is pulverization not erasure.

http://saintseiya.wikia.com/wiki/Hyperdimension

http://*********.com/Manga/Saint-Seiya/Volume-026?id=312993#126

Also about your last paragraph we can continue this somewhere else since this is derailing the thread.

Actually, the Hyperdimension annihilates the body and soul, which is pretty much the existence of a human.

http://*********.com/Manga/Saint-Se...-Seiya---The-Lost-Canvas-Chapter-210?id=40520

So a problem with this.

1) Erasing Soul and body is not all that is needed for existence erasure as you disembodied consciousness is still around. That is just a resistance to High level atomization and manipulation.

actually, shura resisted his existence being erased by the time of the universe with the Icho of saori

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So a problem with this.
1) Erasing Soul and body is not all that is needed for existence erasure as you disembodied consciousness is still around. That is just a resistance to High level atomization and manipulation.
Except there is no disembodied consciousness in SS, it's ultimately connected to the soul.

How about the Dragon Faceless being able to regenerate from nothing even when it's spiritual body gets to destroyed and the Faceless don't even have physical bodies and Shiryu was able to one shot the Dragon Faceless with his Excalibur and Hades' Sword >>>> Shiryu's Excalibur.

Also that the Second Faceless can cut the string connecting one to their own existence and erasing them yet it could not even kill Shun who then oneshotted it.

Have they ever said that? Most fiction have this. There is a reason High-Godly regen exists.

"How about the Dragon Faceless being able to regenerate from nothing even when it's spiritual body gets to destroyed and the Faceless don't even have physical bodies and Shiryu was able to one shot the Dragon Faceless with his Excalibur and Hades' Sword >>>> Shiryu's Excalibur."

That's Mid-Godly Regen and Anti-Regen I believe.

"Also that the Second Faceless can cut the string connecting one to their own existence and erasing them yet it could not even kill Shun who then oneshotted it."

Feat?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Have they ever said that? Most fiction have this. There is a reason High-Godly regen exists.
Easier to prove a positive than a negative. Show a time when there was a disembodied consciousness in SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back