• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Above All vs. Kami Tenchi

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to what? Have you read all of toaa appearance to begin with????

Do you even know toaa is the embodiment of everyone who worked in marvel? No you don't you barely don't know anything about marvel. I have all the scans to provide that you're wrong.

lol He didn't. We don't even know what your point is. According to your logic every character has limits because they aren't omnipotent. All we saying toaa doesnt have the same limits as his 1-A key. Unless you could prove toaa as writer have limtis which you can't since you only posted scans of his 1-A key.

I'm not saying TOAA is omnipotent. I'm merely stating that he hasn't shown any limitations, which was the sole reason why you were arguing for Kami winning. That's pretty hypocritical.

Unoriginal Memes said:
I'm not saying TOAA is omnipotent. I'm merely stating that he hasn't shown any limitations, which was the sole reason why you were arguing for Kami winning. That's pretty hypocritical.
You lied

This is ridicolous actual. Where is the proof of the 'avatar' statement.

I'm just pointing out that it's a baseless fan theory there's absolutely no evidence to support this.

The TOAA doesn't have an avatar, be quiet.

Toaa couldn't fix his OWN multiverse/OWN Creation.

Oblivion > TOAA

LOL if we gonna play your game we can say TLT> Oblivion because it's multiple times stated in the comics and guidebooks he is weaker than TLT. And TOAA> TLT. LMFAO i'm done with this guy.

Again They're equal. The AAO avatar theory is nowhere stated nor even implied in the comics. So Ill go with the comics itself. Theory by merriam-webster dictionary is an idea that is suggested or presented as possibly true 'but that is not known or proven to be true'.

So then, as long as the AAO avatar theory remains as a theory we cannot count it as a matter of fact. So going by the comics AAO/Toaa has a limit and that is from the comic itself not from theories but official comic published and sold. So Just to wrapped it up we can just all agree that omni vs omni is a wash or a no way to tell battle. Thus again, these two (Kami and Toaa) are equal and their fight will surely end up in a tie. Please stop ethnocentrism based theories from proliferating. Under general consensus Toaa/ Azathot/Kami and all other fictional omnis; are omnis nothing more nothing less.

Not only is the avatar theory not a theory but baseless conjecture (from the reasons you posted), it's outright contradicted in the comics when the Abovel-All-Others is described as the Supreme Being (meaning there's no entity or being more powerful than he).

Infconflict

Stories in Marvel are written to be self-contained. The only exception to this are events and tie-ins (and this is done for promotional purposes). Other than that Spider-man can fight crime in his own comic and fight in outer space in the Avengers, that's how it goes when you have multiple writers working on their own stories at the same time.

Marvel has never had and will never have a seemless continuity like a Game of Thrones. Marvel's canon is a patchwork of existing stories, it's not always consistent but that's the way it works, and unless a story is assigned to a alternate reality it's always 616 canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back