• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-eyed King of Asgard vs One-eyed King of Ghouls

- Thor Odinso vs Ken Kaneki -

• Speed Equalized
  • Both were 7-B
  • Both in character
  • Thor - Awakened, with Stormbreaker. Also has 2 paired blades from " Ragnarok".
  • Kaneki - Post-Dragon, with Yukimura as the initial weapon, but can create his own.
  • Place of battle: Arena of Champions on Sakaar.
ðóð¥ÐÇ ð┐ÐÇð¥Ðéð©ð▓ ðÜð░ð¢ðÁð║ð©

thor is 9.63 megatons, whats kaneki´s AP? other than that kaneki has regen neg, far superior regen, resistance to elctricity manip, reactive power level, and power mimicry along with a few others that i dont mention since i dont know how they work. thor on the other hand has more range is probably more skilled, has higher lifting strength and possibly higher AP/dura.

Bob8999 said:
thor is 9.63 megatons, whats kaneki´s AP? other than that kaneki has regen neg, far superior regen, resistance to elctricity manip, reactive power level, and power mimicry along with a few others that i dont mention since i dont know how they work. thor on the other hand has more range is probably more skilled, has higher lifting strength and possibly higher AP/dura.
Kaneki's AP is 19 megatons, but it's like the other end of Thor's feat scales to 14 megatons.
To be fair, Kaneki has resistance to electricity only with the help of kagune. Previously, the top CCG noted that Quinque with an electric nature is more effective against ghouls, opposing their Regenerationn. It doesn't completely ignore it, but it makes the process more difficult.
But at the moment, Kaneki's body is almost entirely made up of kagune, so I don't know if such attacks will significantly weaken Regenerationn or only slightly.

Slim stormbreaker Thor is definitely not 7B. He's probably closer to 5A, maybe even 3A if you wank him.

i know but i´ve seen people argue that asgard is actually the size of a planet and other such things.

Bob8999 said:
and how do you get that?
Scaling from the infinity gems.

We don't even put Stormbreaker Thor at 7B. His with stormbreaker key is rated Far Higher, indicating it's on some other tier higher than 7B. Though we're not sure exactly what.

Heck, even fat stormbreaker Thor has a higher. Only unarmed Thors are rated at 7B.

ok i know this is supposed to be serious and all but i just read the ¨unarmed¨ bit as ¨unhammered¨. but other than that, that is actually a decent point maybe you bring that up on the content revision board.

Haha @ unhammered but it actually fits Thor due to Endgame

There is nothing to bring up on the content revision board, his page already has all his stormbreaker versions rated as higher or far higher.

Kaneki still has Regenerationn, much better maneuverability, denial of Regenerationn , and manipulation of his kagune.

If you think Kaneki would win why did you make the thread.

And again stormbreaker Thor isn't 7B. He is rated as Higher.

Back