• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Awakened Lucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci wouldn't take their hits like a casual Zoan Kaido did, he'd use his speed advantage (stacked with Soru and/or Kamisori) to Shigan them out of existence one by one.

You know, like an assassin.
Dude, again, even Sentomaru could perceive him while he was using Soru. And you believe the Scabbards can't react to him and tear him to pieces?
Lmao.
Lucci gets clapped by the Scabbards if they're all together.

Lucci's relative to Gear 5 Luffy, Gear 5 Luffy would bypass Base Kaidou's durability because of having vastly higher AP compared to Kaidou's durability, meaning Lucci would also be able to bypass his durability, similar to how Gear 5 Luffy would.

Unless you have evidence which proves Base Kaidou's durability is relative enough to Gear 5 Luffy that he can tank his attacks, Lucci's damaging Kaidou.

Lucci's relative to Gear 5 Luffy, Gear 5 Luffy would bypass Base Kaidou's durability because of having vastly higher AP compared to Kaidou's durability, meaning Lucci would also be able to bypass his durability, similar to how Gear 5 Luffy would.

Unless you have evidence which proves Base Kaidou's durability is relative enough to Gear 5 Luffy that he can tank his attacks, Lucci's damaging Kaidou.
Yeah even before Luffy went G5, the moment the fight became 1v1 Kaido never left his Base.

copium-meme.gif

Amazing evidence.

I wish you weren't from PA, you make our great state look horrible with the amount of copium that flows through your veins.
You think Lucci can significantly harm Kaidou but I'm the clown?
Y'all riding me like a highway right now

You deadass believe that Gear 5 Luffy can't significantly harm Base Kaidou 🗿

Because that's what you're entailing right now, if you do believe he can, then so does Lucci because Lucci scales to Gear 5 Luffy.

I thought this thread got concluded before? What's up with the coping and malding?
I don't know why it turned into a massive shit slinging contest but it's only open because there might be more stuff to add to the profiles or we might have to revise them next chapter.

Lucci should scale far above Post-Udon G4 Luffy, who made Kaido bleed with normal AP at least twice, before knocking the daylights out of him with Kong Gatling.

Also, I think the wait for 1012 spoilers is starting to drive us insane.

the real vibe check, how many scabbards do ya'll think Vista is taking out?

I'm trying to see something 👀

Aye, chill, at least he's not at the top of the list like Smoker and Jack are.
Now, those are the ones that will never get off of fraudwatch. They're basically confirmed frauds at this point.

the real vibe check, how many scabbards do ya'll think Vista is taking out?

I'm trying to see something 👀
Y'know, I wonder if Vista has Advanced Armament like them.
On paper he should beat some of them, though Kawamatsu and the Minks are gonna be a problem.

Until Oda states he did it only for a callback and it doesn't reflect how strong Lucci's Buso is, the feat is valid just like any other clash.
It's blatantly a callback. He did it again when Lucci got knocked out by Dawn ( I forgot the 2nd part of the attack's name, was it Whip? Pistol? ) and said he was losing consciousness fast.

It's blatantly a callback. He did it again when Lucci got knocked out by Dawn ( I forgot the 2nd part of the attack's name, was it Whip? Pistol? ) and said he was losing consciousness fast.
Following your logic, if Lucci's feat of clashing equally wasn't valid due to callbacks, then Luffy's feat of nearly knocking him out also wouldn't be valid...

Also, your logic is pure coping, it's basically:

"This event happened in the past, so obviously the second time it happens will not be valid for scaling"

Like, for real...

Following your logic, if Lucci's feat of clashing equally wasn't valid due to callbacks, then Luffy's feat of nearly knocking him out also wouldn't be valid...
One feat shows that when Luffy is not trying, Lucci can match him.
When Luffy does try, Lucci gets overpowered massively.
Also, your logic is pure coping, it's basically:

"This event happened in the past, so obviously the second time it happens will not be valid for scaling"

Like, for real...
It's a Nostalgia Trap.

I definitely don't think you can scale Lucci directly to G5 Luffy but Lucci downscaling should be fine, similarly to how we scale Zoro to Kaidou (Excluding Asura. Base Zoro with Enma can keep up with Kaidou but obviously can't match him directly.)

Also another thing that seemingly got ignored is the fact that Luffy in G5 literally passively becomes stronger while in G5 by the second by simply laughing. While in G5 he's like always laughing, so Lucci getting stomped later into the fight isn't necessarily indication of Lucci being vastly inferior to Luffy but rather is a solid feat for G5's passive laughing amp.

Please list them
She's hotter than him.
All the reason I'll ever need.
I definitely don't think you can scale Lucci directly to G5 Luffy but Lucci downscaling should be fine, similarly to how we scale Zoro to Kaidou (Excluding Asura. Base Zoro with Enma can keep up with Kaidou but obviously can't match him directly.)

Also another thing that seemingly got ignored is the fact that Luffy in G5 literally passively becomes stronger while in G5 by the second by simply laughing. While in G5 he's like always laughing, so Lucci getting stomped later into the fight isn't necessarily indication of Lucci being vastly inferior to Luffy but rather is a solid feat for G5's passive laughing amp.
Even still, Luffy was blatantly dodging all of his attacks and clapping him.
With Zoro and Kaidou, at least Zoro was actually tagging and hurting Kaidou and getting complimented.

Kiku < Kaifu < Rooftop Zoro Haki < King < Hybrid Kaido < Gear 5 Luffy

Lucci clashed with Gear 5 Luffy and they both got knocked back, meaning that the energy used in each punch was equivalent.

Plus this G5 Luffy is probably even stronger than the one who fought Kaidou. He seems to have better control over it now, and is clearly more experienced with it.

Plus this G5 Luffy is probably even stronger than the one who fought Kaidou. He seems to have better control over it now, and is clearly more experienced with it.
I mean, you can argue this, but Luffy was overall trying harder against Kaidou. He was mixing 2 forms of Advanced Haki, trying to hit him with strengthened Lightning Bolts, going inside his stomach, etc.
All Luffy did against Lucci was simply use the transformation and basic Armament Haki.

Not to mention, Luffy using G5 against Kaido had taken a massive amount of damage beforehand and had just come back from death, so he was nowhere near full health like he was against Lucci.

You know, the people on that OP powerscaling subreddit put Lucci in the YC1 tier (King, Marco, etc) but not the YC1+ tier (where you can fight a Yonko consistently but you're not winning on your own, such as Law, Kid, Zoro, and Yamato), and it honestly makes sense to me.

Lucci did clash with G5 and take hits from him, and did definitely better than mrks like Queen (who got wiped by a hungry and tired amnesiac Base Big Mom) and the Scabbards did against a Yonko-tier...but when you compare his performance to the likes of Kidd, Law, and Yamato, there is a clear gap.

Look at Law taking a Buso amped beatdown from a desperate Bigger Mom.

Or Kidd's ******* absurd durability.

Or Yamato being best girl against a pissed Hao Infused Hybrid Kaido and being like 85% as strong as him.

Incorrect
Definitely correct.
Not to mention, Luffy using G5 against Kaido had taken a massive amount of damage beforehand and had just come back from death, so he was nowhere near full health like he was against Lucci.
Again, these are valid points, but over all Luffy was still trying considerably more than he did against Lucci. Turning into a giant.. reflecting Bolo Breath.. using Advanced Haki.. and Bajrang Gun.

You know, the people on that OP powerscaling subreddit put Lucci in the YC1 tier (King, Marco, etc) but not the YC1+ tier (where you can fight a Yonko consistently but you're not winning on your own, such as Law, Kid, Zoro, and Yamato), and it honestly makes sense to me.

Lucci did clash with G5 and take hits from him, and did definitely better than mrks like Queen (who got wiped by a hungry and tired amnesiac Base Big Mom) and the Scabbards did against a Yonko-tier...but when you compare his performance to the likes of Kidd, Law, and Yamato, there is a clear gap.

Look at Law taking a Buso amped beatdown from a desperate Bigger Mom.

Or Kidd's ******* absurd durability.

Or Yamato being best girl against a pissed Hao Infused Hybrid Kaido and being like 85% as strong as him.
Okay here's the thing.
Lucci did have that clash, but he was out after 3 basic hits.
Luffy was getting spanked by Kaidou at the start of their final round and Kaidou was tanking his barrages ( or specifically the ones where he put his fists through multiple parts of his torso in G5 ), and he only got the upper hand when he started using his Toon Force and Advanced Haki ( the latter he didn't use at all against Lucci, and the former he wasn't using a lot ).
Zoro could take attacks from Base and Hybrid Kaidou iirc, even after he took Hakai too. He also scarred him with Asura and drew blood with other attacks. Safe to say, he also scales above Lucci.
Yamato, you described her already, she scales above him reasonably. Same for Useless Craptain Midd and Law.
Only YC1 Lucci seems to be able to compete with is Sabo and we don't know if Sabo got stronger since he fought Lucci, if he even did fight him, all we know is that Lucci has clashed with some Rev Army members a few times before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back