• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Awakened Lucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
That really depends on how his fight with Kaku will develop, if Kaku has an Awakening he will likely force Zoro to use his Hao
I doubt this since Zoro was hurting Kaidou even without Hao, and I seriously doubt Kaku's durability would scale to Kaidou's.

I doubt this since Zoro was hurting Kaidou even without Hao, and I seriously doubt Kaku's durability would scale to Kaidou's.
Given that Luffy also used G5, i don't see Zoro holding back his amp from the last arc.

And like, Kaku has several amps of his own, Buso Zoro probably will not be enough.

Given that Luffy also used G5, i don't see Zoro holding back his amp from the last arc.

And like, Kaku has several amps of his own, Buso Zoro probably will not be enough.
Yeah but G5 knocked Lucci out quick.
This'll probably be the same.
And even then, Luffy actually never even used his full set of abilities against Lucci.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back