• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Awakened Lucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as addendum, why is he FTL for something he didn't do? He never kept up with G5 Luffy, in fact he missed every single shot and only got him during that clash, but both had plenty of time to react because they CHOSE to jump at each other and match fists.
And do we have any reason to call Luffy High 6A without any of the actual amps from G5? This is the first time we see him merely use basic Armament with non-amped G5.
Edit: Same for Mogura Pistol.

Dude, when do we EVER see him lift things with Gear 5th? Are you mistaking non-amped G5 Luffy for the one that bulked his muscles up and started thrashing Kaidou?
Because THAT is the Class T/P one.
Every single time he lifted something with it, he had to strengthen himself first. I don't know what you or the OP was talking about.
Why do you keep thinking Bulked Gear 5th Luffy is P Class but Buso Gear 5th Luffy can't be?

I think we should just wait some more chapters, as many things are still pending.
Lucci could very well showcase new abilities, while Luffy could very well mop the floor with him and/or pull off a "holbacc" statement or something else that affects the stats.
If he mops the floor with him that has no effect on anything listed here. New abilities = new CRT.

Not really, but when I tried to scale Tatsumi lifting shikoutaser up with his punch, they said I cannot scale that to LS
I mean..... if you don't have a rule which states that than i'd just argue it would scale since their fist clashed and stalemated, requiring Lucci to have comparable LS to Luffy as if he didn't they wouldn't stalemate, but rather Luffy would've overpowered Lucci's fist after the AP aspect of the clash subsided. Something he didn't do.

I mean..... if you don't have a rule which states that than i'd just argue it would scale since their fist clashed and stalemated, requiring Lucci to have comparable LS to Luffy as if he didn't they wouldn't stalemate, but rather Luffy would've overpowered Lucci's fist after the AP aspect of the clash subsided. Something he didn't do.
There was no pushing in the clash or rest.
It was just punching, well I may be wrong, but it was a simple clash, but something like tats punching a robot up does not scale

There was no pushing in the clash or rest.
If they're "clashing" each other then..... yes they're pushing against each other's fist just inherently.

You can actually do this yourself, punch your fist together and continually keep pushing after the initial contact, that's what Luffy and Lucci are doing, this is a pushing action, which means it can be scaled to LS as explained on the Lifting Strength page.

In other words it measures the amount of upwards force a character can produce. As such pushing and pulling feats are also considered a part of this statistic.

You don't get blown away by each other if it's simply pushing. That looked like a shockwave, for a lack of a better detailed description.

Yes you can since you're still producing force, which when high enough can create shockwaves. It also could just be an inherent effect of Busōshoku Haki as well.

It is?

They're still clashing, which means they're pushing against each other's fist, and with pushing actions being considered as Lifting Strength you'd need to have comparable LS to actually clash against another. Which means Lucci would need comparable LS to Luffy's.

You haven't addressed this.

I think Class T lifting strength is more appropriate for Lucci.

However, since Base Luffy w/ Buso Emission and Gear 3 Luffy w/ Buso Koka can both hurt Zoan Kaido without any Hao Infusion, Gear 5 with normal Buso Koka should scale above both of them for sure.

I think Class T lifting strength is more appropriate for Lucci.

However, since Base Luffy w/ Buso Emission and Gear 3 Luffy w/ Buso Koka can both hurt Zoan Kaido without any Hao Infusion, Gear 5 with normal Buso Koka should scale above both of them for sure.
Did he even hurt Kaidou with the normal Armament attacks?

Did he even hurt Kaidou with the normal Armament attacks?
In chapter 1026, yes.

It even says so on his profile for base.

And I asked both king and Mitch, and they confirmed that he didn't use Hao Infusion for either the Base Buso attack or the Elephant Gun (as there was no lightning), and that he used it once in the chapter as Snakeman (when he and Yamato hit Kaido together), and again to split the clouds at the end of the chapter.

Basic G5 isn't Class P lol.
At most Lucci might possibly be Class T? That's up to you folks to decide, I don't care at all about this CRT, but it's certainly not Class P.
It is, he gets Class P for lifting his own fist up.
IDK why you're saying "At most" like he isn't "At least" Class T in the pre-timeskip.

Look, i agree about the stats but with all honesty we should wait for the fight to end first so we could make the conclusions to have a better view when their fight ends. So im suggesting lets reopen this thread when the fight is over and see if something changes. If it doesn’t i agree with the OP👍

Look, i agree about the stats but with all honesty we should wait for the fight to end first so we could make the conclusions to have a better view when their fight ends. So im suggesting lets reopen this thread when the fight is over and see if something changes. If it doesn’t i agree with the OP👍
Agree.

Just like the previous post I responded to on this, what exactly would change that would effect what gets accepted in this thread?

I agree with this revision. I believe that Lucci should downscale from Yonko level since it's clear that he's not able to inflict serious damage on Gear 5 Luffy, and after their quick bout, he's showing visible signs of pain. I'm not as positive on scaling Lucci's LS to Class P based on his fist clashing with Luffy, and I think that sticking with Class T lifting strength instead would be the safer move. Let's see how the fight unfolds before these changes are made so we can get a better idea of where Lucci's current power level might be.

I'm not 100% sure that Luffy actually lifted the fist up. He swung it, yeah, but I don't think he lifted it any higher up than it originally was.

I agree with this revision. I believe that Lucci should downscale from Yonko level since it's clear that he's not able to inflict serious damage on Gear 5 Luffy, and after their quick bout, he's showing visible signs of pain. I'm not as positive on scaling Lucci's LS to Class P based on his fist clashing with Luffy, and I think that sticking with Class T lifting strength instead would be the safer move. Let's see how the fight unfolds before these changes are made so we can get a better idea of where Lucci's current power level might be.
Mostly agreed ( besides the Yonko level downscale )
Though he should obviously get the standard regen, recovery, etc for Awakened Zoans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back