• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1054: "Flame Emperor" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. There are lots of news for this chapter.

Vivi's father was killed, and the World Government is framing Sabo for doing so.

Also, if I understood correctly, Sabo successfully freed Kuma, Yamato is fighting Green Bull, Momo is interfering for some reason, and Shanks is close to Wano to meet with Luffy and seek for the One Piece together.

I ******* knew it

Do you guys think cobra is really dead and WG is framing the RA, or is it a iconic oda fakeout...
personally, i feel like it being an actual death with him having little screentime if any post TS would be a waste but vivi does have that "lore" type potential.

Do you guys think cobra is really dead and WG is framing the RA, or is it a iconic oda fakeout...
personally, i feel like it being an actual death with him having little screentime if any post TS would be a waste but vivi does have that "lore" type potential.
Mainly, if Vivi mistakenly starts hating Luffy's father and adopted brother, that is not good.

Bartolomeo burned the Red Hair pirates flag in their territory.
Source? Also why the ****?? Oh well. Guess that's going to be our proof of whether or not Bartolomeo's barriers are truly unbreakable, if Shanks can't break them then probably no one can.

Mainly, if Vivi mistakenly starts hating Luffy's father and adopted brother, that is not good.
Okay. What's vivi going to do? She's not even as strong as crocodile. Not to say croc is weak but he's definitely not even close to the current top tiers, his only feat is surprising and stopping an admiral for a second.

Well, given that even Oden couldn't break them when generated by the previous user of the barrier fruit, who seemed much physically weaker than Bartolomeo, I doubt anybody short of maybe prime Whitebeard and Kaido teaming up could do so.

Okay. What's vivi going to do? She's not even as strong as crocodile. Not to say croc is weak but he's definitely not even close to the current top tiers, his only feat is surprising and stopping an admiral for a second.
Yes, but it can still cause lots of drama.

Source? Also why the ****?? Oh well. Guess that's going to be our proof of whether or not Bartolomeo's barriers are truly unbreakable, if Shanks can't bring them then probably no one can.
3QnyLyg.png
UBIvREI.png

So shanks wanted to find the OP this whole time. And only waited for Mom,Kaido to go done. He's looking inferior to the two of them indivually.

i just think he was specifically waiting for luffy. he probs got his reasons.
He DID say give the straw hat back when Luffy was a strong warrior or something like that, so I imagine he's coming to congratulate Luffy, possibly lead an alliance between them, and maybe take the straw hat back.

Wait, so Sabo succeeded, but Green Bull escaped the fight and moved on from that? Come to think of it, we haven't heard about what happened to Fujitora after that fight at the reverie..

I hope not. Bartolomeo is a dumbass fanboy, but he is a loyal and potentially very useful dumbass fanboy.

Am I the only one who remembers that Bartolomeo is kind of a vicious killer?

And IMO his fanboyism is a wee bit overdone.

If Shanks gets him I ain't crying.

Well, Luffy is going to need Bartolomeo's help during the war against the World Government, so I prefer if Shanks just beats some sense into him.

Shanks won't kill him, but i bet he could give him scars as a sign of warning much like how he cut Kid's arm but let him live. I know Barto's barriers are hella durable, but Shanks or crewmates of his could still speedblitz him. I'm expecting him to be a little more tame with Barto since he's Luffy ally/weeb.

I hope not. Bartolomeo is a dumbass fanboy, but he is a loyal and potentially very useful dumbass fanboy.
A dumbass fanboy who burns the flag of the dude who he's a fanboy of fanboys (this is a very confusing sentence i apologize).

Like Barto had no reason to do that

Shanks won't kill him, but i bet he could give him scars as a sign of warning much like how he cut Kid's arm but let him live. I know Barto's barriers are hella durable, but Shanks or crewmates of his could still speedblitz him. I'm expecting him to be a little more tame with Barto since he's Luffy ally/weeb.
Yes, I hope that Shanks merely beats him up.

Was Shanks the one who cut Kidd's arm off? That would explain why Kidd assembled a group of supernovas to attack him, and will cause further problems if Shanks shows up to meet with Luffy, especially as Kidd is already mad at Luffy for becoming an emperor.
A dumbass fanboy who burns the flag of the dude who he's a fanboy of fanboys (this is a very confusing sentence i apologize).

Like Barto had no reason to do that
Well, Bartolomeo does not know that Luffy is a big fan of Shanks.

Bartolomeo goes on pure instinct. He is very dumb, as we are all aware. I still do not want him casually killed off though.

I don't want him killed off either, but he needs to be dealt with like Kid.

Shanks is scary when disrespected. I need an example of that. Shanks is gonna turn him into an example, which is good writing.

Seriously though wtf happened to Fujitora if Sabo still escaped? Did they just decide to let them go because they're maybe not actual villains s and have some good moral in them?.or something else?

Mutilating allies of Luffy seems like a very bad idea for keeping them as allies...

Seriously though wtf happened to Fujitora if Sabo still escaped? Did they just decide to let them go because they're maybe not actual villains s and have some good moral in them?.or something else?
We saw him after their fight.

Either Issho let him go, Sabo nd them escaped, or Kuma sent them all flying with his DF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back