• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1055: "The New Era" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GB was attacked by bolo breath then in the next panel a shoot appeared and a new GB grew (you can see there are two GB there). there are two possibilities

1. Immo 6 Possible GB can grow back only in certain plants
  2. Immo 8 He can grow while the plants in One Piece are still there

GB was attacked by bolo breath then in the next panel a shoot appeared and a new GB grew (you can see there are two GB there). there are two possibilities

1. Immo 6 Possible GB can grow back only in certain plants
  2. Immo 8 He can grow while the plants in One Piece are still there

We'll find out more when the translation comes out

FYuDnB8XoAAiOzD

Bro, this is embbaracing

Can fraudbull regen from nature itself or does he have to actively sprout a seed to come out of. The former is insanely op, the latter is lame asf

I don't think GB only performed a regenation for that feat, He transfered his consciousness to another Living thing and growing new body not Reformed his body that have been Damaged, it's definitely Immo type 6 and Possibly Immo type 8.

I don't think GB only performed a regenation for that feat, He transfered his consciousness to another Living thing and growing new body not Reformed his body that have been Damaged, it's definitely Immo type 6 and Possibly Immo type 8.
It wasn't another living being. He just turned into a different plant

It wasn't another living being. He just turned into a different plant.
Yes it does an another living things, you and your Brother doesn't have same consciousness, the fact that GB can only control Plant that it connected to his Tree body, not another Plant, you have burden of proof to said that small sprout is under his control before he transfered his unconsness to it

Yes it does an another living things, you and your Brother doesn't have same consciousness, the fact that GB can only control Plant that it connected to his Tree body, not another Plant, you have burden of proof to said that small sprout is under his control before he transfered his unconsness to it
He made a spare plant and then turned into that plant and left his other body to burn

He made a spare plant and then turned into that plant and left his other body to burn
Exactly, another Logia couldn't do that, correct me if I'm wrong. Kizaru couldn't randomly Transfer His consciousness to another light, he used his own light, Same as Aokiji and another Logia except GB. GB can only control plant that connected to his roots, he can't control the flowers that Akazaya's step on. But he can leave his Logia body and growing from another tiny sprout that not connected to his logia body.

Exactly, another Logia couldn't do that, correct me if I'm wrong. Kizaru couldn't randomly Transfer His consciousness to another light, he used his own light, Same as Aokiji and another Logia except GB. GB can only control plant that connected to his roots, he can't control the flowers that Akazaya's step on. But he can leave his Logia body and growing from another tiny sprout that not connected to his logia body.
The other admirals were never in such a pickle. But yes it does seem they can merge and transfer to their element as long as it's nearby, Akainu fell into lava and merged with it.

The other admirals were never in such a pickle. But yes it does seem they can merge and transfer to their element as long as it's nearby, Akainu fell into lava and merged with it.
IIIRC, Aokiji also fell to the ice sheet as broken blocks of ice after being hit by Whitebeard's attack and regenerated from it

Send the scan i dont remeber this.
IIIRC, Aokiji also fell to the ice sheet as broken blocks of ice after being hit by Whitebeard's attack and regenerated from it
He regenerate from his own body that have been shatered.

Send the scan i dont remeber this.

He regenerate from his own body that have been shatered.
I don't have scans and searching up scans for it on a tablet is hopeless, NONE of the search results show the aftermath of White beard cracking the platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back