• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1083: The Truth About That Day (Fan Translation)

FvnDZ6UWcAUWC0p.png
latest.png

idk man, looks kinda similar
Still not seeing it

2. The Admirals are known threats that have been hyped for decades as the Navy's greatest fighters, and a bunch of them (i.e. Sakazuki, Borsalino, and Issho) have personal connections and unresolved conflicts with the Strawhat pirates. Dumping all of that meticulous build-up in favor of brand-new characters would be bad writing
Tbf while the admirals might be the greatest fighting force within the Navy, the Navy is just one branch within the WG, so they could have people more powerful than the admirals that are simply non navy personnel. I do agree that higher number organizations usually are weaker than lower number groups. Only time will tell.

So Cipher Pol is shocked by the Rev Army's strength. Someone won't like that.
Well duh, they're fighting evenly with the ******* admirals.

Kaku and Stussy were also unnerved by the Seraphim in 1069/1070.

Kaku even told Lucci not to **** with Luffy cuz he's a Yonko, but Lucci ignored him because of his hate-boner for Luffy.

Well duh, they're fighting evenly with the ******* admirals.

Kaku and Stussy were also unnerved by the Seraphim in 1069/1070.

Kaku even told Lucci not to **** with Luffy cuz he's a Yonko, but Lucci ignored him because of his hate-boner for Luffy.
I'm just sayin the Lucci scaling is looking more and more like an outlier

Let's just wait til the manga comes out.

Besides, what would Lucci be if he isn't 6-A?

High 6-B?
He'd scale off Kaku or Guernica
So if he scales off Kaku he'd be like, YC2-YC1 level basically
Instead of being Yonko level which makes no sense.

Scaling of Guernica isn't likely, so Kaku it is.

I mean...it's basically accepted that he's YC1 level (about) already...

Him being Yonko level is foolish.
I mean he scales above.
Also, KT outright said he's Yonko level.
Which again, makes no sense.
Let's say hypothetically the clash isn't an outlier... He still downscales due to being knocked out relatively quick and easy, not to mention Luffy didn't even use Haki to knock him out.
And we're using this to scale him to Kaidou ( who's the only other person who fought G5 so far so we kinda do that by default for anyone who fights G5 ) who tanked multiple G5 attacks without getting knocked out up until BG.
And as usual, that makes 0 sense, because Kaidou took like 9 fists to his body which already surpass the 3 hits that knocked Lucci out.

I mean he scales above.
Also, KT outright said he's Yonko level.
Which again, makes no sense.
Let's say hypothetically the clash isn't an outlier... He still downscales due to being knocked out relatively quick and easy, not to mention Luffy didn't even use Haki to knock him out.
And we're using this to scale him to Kaidou ( who's the only other person who fought G5 so far so we kinda do that by default for anyone who fights G5 ) who tanked multiple G5 attacks without getting knocked out up until BG.
And as usual, that makes 0 sense, because Kaidou took like 9 fists to his body which already surpass the 3 hits that knocked Lucci out.
You can scale to the same level as the Yonko without being equal to them.

Like Marco.

Or Crocodile's durability.

Or Burgess's durability.

Lucci is YC1 level since he did a better job than people like Queen did against Yonko level people, but notably worse than Yamato, Zoro, Law, and even the loser that is Eustass Kid.

Maybe with Awakened Rokushiki he'd be YC1+ but I dunno.

You can scale to the same level as the Yonko without being equal to them.

Like Marco.

Or Crocodile's durability.

Or Burgess's durability.

Lucci is YC1 level since he did a better job than people like Queen did against Yonko level people, but notably worse than Yamato, Zoro, Law, and even the loser that is Eustass Kid.

Maybe with Awakened Rokushiki he'd be YC1+ but I dunno.
To be fair to Kidd, Shanks was ridiculously serious with him.
He could probably one shot Lucci and Law with that attack too.

I wouldn't be hasty to say this, I think they could probably fight him for a bit though they might lose.
If he uses Advanced Haki and Gears it's joever.
Honestly I think the Admirals are the strongest characters alive rn, bar Luffy, Blackbeard, Shanks and Mihawk.
And maybe Zoro and Yamato.
Nobody else.
And I suppose you could count Marco and King via Marco scaling to the Admirals and King scaling to Marco.

Honestly I think the Admirals are the strongest characters alive rn, bar Luffy, Blackbeard, Shanks and Mihawk.
And maybe Zoro and Yamato.
Nobody else.
And I suppose you could count Marco and King via Marco scaling to the Admirals and King scaling to Marco.
sanji

Back