• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1083: The Truth About That Day (Fan Translation)

Friday the thread will be updated with fan translations for the chapter and on Sunday the official release will be out.

Link to Fan Translation: https://****************.com/chapters/7364/one-piece-chapter-1083?&date=10-5-2023-10

Link to Spoilers: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...pter-1083-spoiler-summaries-and-images.41806/

Discussions not related to the chapter should be discussed in the General Discussion Thread.

Last edited:
Shame that Sabo's bounty might not be legit (although it would be weird if he had a higher bounty than the newest Yonko).

Looking forward to seeing what CP0 did during this clash!

Gotta love how awful the WG is with their whole "tithe" system.

Islands basically go into starvation to fund the Celestial Dragons' luxuries and get nothing in return.

I just realized Dragon said nothing about the admirals but considers the Knights a serious threat.
The government has more aces up their sleeve (9 more apparently)
That makes a lot of sense.

They should definitely have enough top-tier powerhouses to keep up with all the Yonko crews, otherwise a team-up of 2 yonko would wipe them out.

So now their top-tiers include:

1. The admirals and fleet admiral.

2. The top tiers of CP0 (maybe).

3. These knights.

Mfs fought CP0 AND the Admirals and won.
What a wonderful thing to wake up to.
I mean, I guess escaping alive counts as a win, especially when they seemed to have stalemated the admirals.

I'm just wondering what CP0 was sent for since all Lucci did was guard Vivi, apparently.

Wait a sec:

Lucci wanted to get Robin in EL to find out how to get/make Pluton.

Pluton and Alabasta are connected.

Lucci was "protecting" Vivi in the same way that mafias get "protection" money.

It all makes sense now!

Shame that Sabo's bounty might not be legit (although it would be weird if he had a higher bounty than the newest Yonko).

Looking forward to seeing what CP0 did during this clash!
Sabo is the subordinate of the world's most wanted man, and second in command of the world governments worst enemy, i think he deserves it

Dragon said that the real fight starts the moment they start to move, so i would guess each of them are at the very minimum Admiral level
Wondering if this can somewhat hint in Dragon’s power too. He never really said the real fight starts when they fight the admirals but if the Holy Knights are involved, the real fight starts.

Starting to believe more and more the WG is going to be the final villain ngl.

Dawg, i know that your hate Lucci, but for now on, a LOT of characters are gonna be Admiral/Yonko level, because a bunch of characters in Wano were able to fight with Kaido/Big Mom, and Lucci is one of these LOT of people
No he isn't lol.

Back