• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1092: "The Tyrant Kuma's Rampage Through The Holy Land" (Fan Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the chapter does Kizaru some sort of justice, I feel like in the movies, he just wasn't really up to much

I hope the chapter does Kizaru some sort of justice, I feel like in the movies, he just wasn't really up to much
Yeah that's the guy who is supposed to be on par with Akainu and Aokiji and we haven't seen him serious either, even in the movies he felt casual as far as i remember

Yeah that's the guy who is supposed to be on par with Akainu and Aokiji and we haven't seen him serious either, even in the movies he felt casual as far as i remember
Idk, against Shanks he just seemed confused. You could tell he had no idea why they sent him there.

Seemingly Snakeman vs Kizaru did happen, and Kizaru lands a powerful kick on Luffy. The chapter ends with Gear 5th, which causes the Iron giant to awaken cause of the drums of Liberation.

Seemingly Snakeman vs Kizaru did happen, and Kizaru lands a powerful kick on Luffy. The chapter ends with Gear 5th, which causes the Iron giant to awaken cause of the drums of Liberation.
with this little info, on worstgen, people are now saying kizaru forced luffy out of snake man. dies from cringe They rather call agenda than actually wait pantiently for the rwas.

with this little info, on worstgen, people are now saying kizaru forced luffy out of snake man. dies from cringe They rather call agenda than actually wait pantiently for the rwas.
It's the same shit with the honesty impact, they read a small and short spoiler and seemingly they form an entire plot and conclusion from it lol.

I been riding the "Nika is the source of the eternal fire" since it was brought up by Vegapunk and I'm glad this sort of supports that
Yeah, honestly, I think it's plausible now. The government seeking a fruit for 800 years and then put luffy on a kill now threat, as soon as they catch word of him having that fruit. I feel like there's more to this fruit and awakening the giant + what you said about vegapunk

Kuma stocks about to pop off fr fr
I know for a fact that if Akainu struggles at all with Kuma, the agenda piece boy's are about to flame his ass. If Kuma stocks go up, Akainu gets clowned on, but if Akainu deals with him easily, then he's not really gonna get much praise from it. It's a lose and sorta win scenario for him lol.

I feel like there's more to this fruit and awakening the giant + what you said about vegapunk
100%
Nika existing might be the reason ancient tech can be kicked back into full gear and threaten the WG's reign from a general military perspective. That's actually really interesting. Good thing there's no break next week, so we might find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back