• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Who is more washed, Base Kaido (without ACoC) or Marineford Whitebeard?
Base Kaidou with no Advanced COC vs Sickbeard?

AP: Even?
Speed: Kaidou
LS: Even?
Dura: Even?
Stamina: Kaidou
Range: WB
Gear: WB
Skill: WB
Intelligence: WB
Weakness Management: Kaidou
Hax: WB
Kenbun: Kaidou
Buso: WB
Hao: WB, by default

To be honest, I still see Kaidou winning this.

Base Kaidou with no Advanced COC vs Sickbeard?

AP: Even?
Speed: Kaidou
LS: Even?
Dura: Even?
Stamina: Kaidou
Range: WB
Gear: WB
Skill: WB
Intelligence: WB
Weakness Management: Kaidou
Hax: WB
Kenbun: Kaidou
Buso: WB
Hao: WB, by default

To be honest, I still see Kaidou winning this.
Dura being even is crazy, lowkey haki too.

Sanji destroying Kizaru's laser in base is a greater AP feat than anything Lucci could do.

We already know that Zoro wasn't trying at all so trying to scale him to Zoro's Enma Unleashed doesn't work, so his best feat is clashing with Gear 5 Luffy.

Sanji's feat is relative to that, if not greater due to Kizaru's lasers being able to deal noticeable damage to Gear 5 Luffy. Sanji with Diable Jambe would put Lucci down mid diff, but using Ifrit Jambe would put Lucci down with as much difficulty as Zoro did once he locked in.

Lucci is hella overrated now that we know Zoro was just passing time.
That's my boy.
Best believe Imma make y'all regret every single thing you said about Lucci being a top tier or being equal to G5
Boutta awaken my Hater fruit
GJO6nXyWMAABlzE.jpg

How far is King getting in this gauntlet? Round one he regenerates health and stamina after each fight, round two there is no regenerating of health or stamina after each fight

image.png
Round one he might clear (though I'm not sure how his fight against S Hawk would go and Jinbe might be incredibly hard to beat if Jinbe has about a lake worth of water available to him, especially if this water can extinguish the flame on his back), round two he might stop at S Hawk since both are just going to be clashing and tanking each other's hits for hours until someone finally turns their flame off, which would exhaust King a lot.

Round one he might clear (though I'm not sure how his fight against S Hawk would go and Jinbe might be incredibly hard to beat if Jinbe has about a lake worth of water available to him, especially if this water can extinguish the flame on his back), round two he might stop at S Hawk since both are just going to be clashing and tanking each other's hits for hours until someone finally turns their flame off, which would exhaust King a lot.
King is NOT beating Law.

Maybe if you also said Zoro has no Kenbun, doesn't have Enma, and can't use Asura, Lucci would win.
A stray slash from a Pound Ho attack that Zoro sent at Kaku all the way back in Enies Lobby that went flying into the horizon when Kaku dodged it comes back and beheads Lucci and ends the match immediately

Back