• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

yee I know... Just heard they changed stuff with garp and stuff which I find weird but maybe

I also am not trying to deal with no agenda bs... Which is quite a frequent thing with America and Netflix/Hollywood
One Piece fans are notable for having no agendas.

As of now I'm pretty sure it's the same as the manga, so Two Sword Zoro out here clashing with Kaku and destroying the sky slicer with one sword.
The sky slicer was meant for the ship btw, so it probably wasn’t at full power. This whole interaction makes me laugh so hard when people try to tell me 2 sword no buso Zoro is relative with Lucci.

The sky slicer was meant for the ship btw, so it probably wasn’t at full power. This whole interaction makes me laugh so hard when people try to tell me 2 sword no buso Zoro is relative with Lucci.
The scaling in that fight is really wonky. For some reason Oda had Zoro use ACoA and fail to put down Lucci but then had him one shot him with a CoA Santoryu move.

The magazine will explain their history as lovers and the date of their wedding
cCkl8Rt.png

The scaling in that fight is really wonky. For some reason Oda had Zoro use ACoA and fail to put down Lucci but then had him one shot him with a CoA Santoryu move.
honestly?

love the arc, love the characters, love the backstories, the fights are fun. but not a fan of the scaling. I honestly think it's pretty wonky, and it's all because of Lucci and Zoro lol.

the only wonky thing with zoro and Lucci, is Zoro randomly activating 3 sword style buso to then next panel be seen with zoro fighting with only 2 swords and no buso

Maybe zoro was just showing him what he was going to take him out with later 😅

the only wonky thing with zoro and Lucci, is Zoro randomly activating 3 sword style buso to then next panel be seen with zoro fighting with only 2 swords and no buso

Maybe zoro was just showing him what he was going to take him out with later 😅
That makes zero sense. We can also see the Enma flames earlier (which are from Enma drawing Zoro's haki out) earlier in the fight.

I feel sad arguing with people on Worstgen who think Doffy is actually superior to Dressrosa Boundman and could match Marco or King
And they always post the most nonsensical gobbledygook and act like it's a certified fact somehow

I feel sad arguing with people on Worstgen who think Doffy is actually superior to Dressrosa Boundman and could match Marco or King
And they always post the most nonsensical gobbledygook and act like it's a certified fact somehow
MonkeMan, I'm afraid to inform you that this is not the worst take. And it combines with Lucci scaling. On a YouTube upload of Luffy taking out Lucci, I saw a commenter going "What sucks is, we can't tell how strong Lucci is. Is he as strong as Big Mom, King, Queen, or  Doflamingo?"

MonkeMan, I'm afraid to inform you that this is not the worst take. And it combines with Lucci scaling. On a YouTube upload of Luffy taking out Lucci, I saw a commenter going "What sucks is, we can't tell how strong Lucci is. Is he as strong as Big Mom, King, Queen, or  Doflamingo?"
I like to think he's as strong as Big Mom so I can say Big Mom gets neg diffed by Zoro

Big mom is laughable she one ***** him
King is debatable but Lucci could take it high diff near extreme same with queen but more on a mid diff near high

Lucci ***** on Doffy lol

This Doffy wank topic has confirmed to me that he is One Piece's Ulquiorra.
Nah, that's Katakuri. People CONSISTENTLY think Katakuri is on par with, or even superior to, the likes of King, Queen, Ace, Jozu, and Marco, almost everywhere. People claim that Katakuri is better than everyone up to Kaidou, and could probably hold his own against him.

Also, Law is our Byakuya, Rayleigh is our Urahara, and I think we all know who our Renji is.

Back