• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Those two are understandable ace particularly got ****** over being dead pre timeskip n most of his best stuff happening in the novels
Nah, see, the issue with those two is that:

A. People think Aokiji FREEZING SOMEONE means he has oneshot-level AP.

B. People think Ace and Aokiji countering each other isn't an AP feat.

C. People think Akainu killing a weakened Ace after a hit from behind means he has oneshot-level AP.

Nah, that's Katakuri. People CONSISTENTLY think Katakuri is on par with, or even superior to, the likes of King, Queen, Ace, Jozu, and Marco, almost everywhere. People claim that Katakuri is better than everyone up to Kaidou, and could probably hold his own against him.

Also, Law is our Byakuya, Rayleigh is our Urahara, and I think we all know who our Renji is.
Law is almost perfect as the Byakuya,except Law does not get randomly shoved into the top 10 like Byakuya sometimes does.

GNLwHWFbgAAeKGN

Roger > Kaido and Current Gear 5 😴

This will always be truth

Sooooooo... do you guys agree that Mihawk, Shanks, Dragon and Akainu are above Kaido or nah?
Mihawk, POSSIBLY
I think he just pushes to extreme diff though. Could go either way
Shanks no
Dragon, possibly. I can see it. He's Luffy's pops after all
Akainu no. Not unless he fights Luffy in the future.

So we know what it takes for Luffy and Zoro to KO Lucci, how much do y'all think it'd take for Sanji or Jinbe to do the same?

Back