• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: High 6-A downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu's DF should offensively scale over Kaido since it's the strongest "devil fruit". Kaen Daiko is an entirely Devil Fruit feat. Kaido can still be stronger based off his Haki and techniques, but a DF technique should by all means be scaled to Akainu.
It's not unlikely that the statement is simply outdated by now. The verse has gone through a lot since the time that statement came out.

Akainu's DF should offensively scale over Kaido since it's the strongest "devil fruit". Kaen Daiko is an entirely Devil Fruit feat. Kaido can still be stronger based off his Haki and techniques, but a DF technique should by all means be scaled to Akainu.
If a random east blue fodder was given akainu's fruit would that make him scale to or over Kaito because he has the most offensive df?

I dont think there would even be a possibility the scaling is based on Akainu having a fruit that is somehow stronger than Shiki's even if Akainu does have a more powerful fruit that doesnt mean akainu can scale as high as his fruit, otherwise we would have things like Luffy pre time skip scaling to gear 5 because they are the same fruit. The AP of a devil fruit depend on th users master over it, sure it helps having "the strongest fruit".
IF we had a confirmation that he has an awakening which is supposedly the top of fruit mastery you could have a case

If a random east blue fodder was given akainu's fruit would that make him scale to or over Kaito because he has the most offensive df?
Y'all are confusing the shit out of yourselves.

The DF only has HIGHEST OFFENSE. It isn't the strongest devil fruit, it's just the highest AP devil fruit. Other Devil Fruits are more destructive, more hax, etc..
I've honestly zero interest arguing what ifs. If it's stated Akainu has the highest DEVIL FRUIT attack power, then that's that. Assuming it's outdated when no retcon of the sort was mentioned is nonsense.
Just because a DF has the highest offense doesn't mean that character's the "strongest" either. Haki isn't counted, physical ability isn't counted, etc..

Now hold on guys. The Vivre Card claims, and I quote, " These two specialties [ His toughness and agility ] added together beget an attack power that is literally unrivaled. " thus he is a Top Tier above even Kaidou and Primebeard.
🤓

Now hold on guys. The Vivre Card claims, and I quote, " These two specialties [ His toughness and agility ] added together beget an attack power that is literally unrivaled. " thus he is a Top Tier above even Kaidou and Primebeard.
🤓
No scaling here.

Agree fully, I believed this for a while that it was weird to scale passively lifting an island to Akainu’s fruit having the highest destructive power

He would scale to the generation of Kaen Daiko, not the force of Kaidou moving it around

It's like scaling Aokiji to the generation of ice, then saying if he was physically strong enough to lift said ice and toss it around, it'd be different

I dont think there would even be a possibility the scaling is based on Akainu having a fruit that is somehow stronger than Shiki's even if Akainu does have a more powerful fruit that doesnt mean akainu can scale as high as his fruit, otherwise we would have things like Luffy pre time skip scaling to gear 5 because they are the same fruit. The AP of a devil fruit depend on th users master over it, sure it helps having "the strongest fruit".
IF we had a confirmation that he has an awakening which is supposedly the top of fruit mastery you could have a case
This is wrong all over
#1 you said that BOS Luffy would be as strong as his awakening.
#2 Luffy is a zoan. His power is transformation. The force applied from his attacks aren't in that bracket, they're his own physical force.
#3 The AP of a devil fruit does not depend on the user's mastery over it 100% of the time.
WB and BB had the same potency and different control.
Control is different, not strength

Agree fully, I believed this for a while that it was weird to scale passively lifting an island to Akainu’s fruit having the highest destructive power
It wasn't passive lifting he scaled to, it was moving the island horizontally to escape a storm

I wouldn't be opposed to removing it entirely since if he had high 6-A OP with his devil fruit in the canon movie, Luffy would've been obliterated.

Eseseso rn:

9k.png

This is wrong all over
#1 you said that BOS Luffy would be as strong as his awakening.
#2 Luffy is a zoan. His power is transformation. The force applied from his attacks aren't in that bracket, they're his own physical force.
#3 The AP of a devil fruit does not depend on the user's mastery over it 100% of the time.
WB and BB had the same potency and different control.
Control is different, not strength
#1- Its an example of how mastery affects AP and when i said that was to prove the exact opposite.
#2- Gear third uses his devil fruit to increase his normal AP, gear 3 is a new way to use the devil fruit that he didnt knew about before, again mastery affects AP
#3- The point is his AP is affected by their mastery there are other factors like haki, physical characteristics, the type of attack among others but mastery does affect how powerful one is with his fruit.
BB already had one devil fruit, he studied all devil fruits and he saw WB using it for years that is the reason he managed to copy WB attacks by literally copying WB movements.

And thats not the point i was making, the point is unless you can prove Akainu archieved the highest level of mastery over his fruit then he isnt scaling to the possible higher limits of his fruit.

Remove high 6-A except for Bajrang Gun. No sense in keeping it if it’s an outlier, as I said before.

Also, if someone can just eat Akainu’s DF and one shot Kaido like Bajrang Gun did, then sure, he should scale.

Wouldn't Whitebeard's statement of having the strongest Paramecia kinda address Kachon's contentions with using Akainu's statement?.

Remove high 6-A except for Bajrang Gun. No sense in keeping it if it’s an outlier, as I said before.

Also, if someone can just eat Akainu’s DF and one shot Kaido like Bajrang Gun did, then sure, he should scale.
Actually i dont even think the feat its an outlier i think the size of onigashima its whats wrong which inflated the result

Actually i dont even think the feat its an outlier i think the size of onigashima its whats wrong which inflated the result
I mean the whole basis of the High 6-A removal (or at least half of it) is that Shiki’s feats are way too high/an outlier.

Bajrang Gun is fine, but if it’s inflated then gg to that as well.

I mean the whole basis of the High 6-A removal (or at least half of it) is that Shiki’s feats are way too high/an outlier.

Bajrang Gun is fine, but if it’s inflated then gg to that as well.
Not too long ago a threat was made to make the onigashima size be changed because of how inconsistent the size of onigashima is drawn One piece fans kept denying which caused the thread to be closed. Its obvious the size is inflated the horn of onigashima is bigger than the entirety of Marineford base island

Not too long ago a threat was made to make the onigashima size be changed because of how inconsistent the size of onigashima is drawn One piece fans kept denying which caused the thread to be closed. Its obvious the size is inflated the horn of onigashima is bigger than the entirety of Marineford base island
Irrelevant to the thread.

I've seen you in no less than 5 threads talking about this when it has absolutely nothing to do with the topics being discussed. If you keep doing this I'll just report you. It's incredible annoying and it fills really important CRTs with useless fluff that isn't needed.

Don't derail this thread.

I've seen you in no less than 5 threads talking about this when it has absolutely nothing to do with the topics being discussed. If you keep doing this I'll just report you. It's incredible annoying and it fills really important CRTs with useless fluff that isn't needed.
Thats wrong this subject come up in 2 maybe 3 threads

I already reported him like a week ago for derailing and then blaming others for reacting to his derailment(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back