• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: High 6-A downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna make a different thread to actually reference the scaling values and such
Oh believe me I know, but until then this would be a stop gap.

That way when scaling changes, you won't have to do as much once we're all done yelling at each other about scaling.

You talm bout derailing, we're making light conversation about the thread OP while the thread is already accepted

Don't get petty because you got checked by Kachon for constant derailing about a completely different topic
Sure because me talking about the subject at hand that was the 6-A feat is derailing but you can make light talk? If you have time for "light talk" apply the changes and close it, this is no place for light talk this is a CRT

Sure because me talking about the subject at hand that was the 6-A feat is derailing but you can make light talk? If you have time for "light talk" apply the changes and close it, this is no place for light talk this is a CRT
Grow the **** up. Making light jokes about the OP and your constant bitching of Onigashima aren't the same

The 6-A feat is ******* irrelevant in this thread cause this is a downgrade to High 6-B not utilizing any ******* 6-A feats

So shut the **** up and go bitch about Onigashima somewhere else. I'm sick of seeing you only reference that.

@Damage3245 you can close this, another thread will be made to tackle the revisions

ngl i have you beat
Your best feat is from putting them from 6-B to High 7-A. I put them back to 6-B, then 6-B+, then High 6-B, then 6-A, then High 6-A, all the way back down to High 6-B
We are not the same

Last meme from me, I swear:

XVEVdW4.jpg

Grow the **** up. Making light jokes about the OP and your constant bitching of Onigashima aren't the same

The 6-A feat is ******* irrelevant in this thread cause this is a downgrade to High 6-B not utilizing any ******* 6-A feats

So shut the **** up and go bitch about Onigashima somewhere else. I'm sick of seeing you only reference that.

@Damage3245 you can close this, another thread will be made to tackle the revisions
HOLY SHIT YOU ******* KILLED HIM DUDE!

Last meme from me, I swear:

XVEVdW4.jpg
You seem to be truly happy for the first time in forever, and I'm all for it!

Losing High 6-A was worth it to see you happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back