• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Well the new draft for the Haki page looks good to me. Good work KT.
Thanks Damage.

Now another issue I wanted to revise
On profiles, each and every one will be revised into this format

"(Insert Proficiency) Kenbunshoku, (Insert Proficiency) Busoshoku, (Insert Proficiency) Haoshoku"

If it is missing one
"(Insert Proficiency) Kenbunshoku, (Insert Proficiency) Busoshoku"
"(Insert Proficiency) Kenbunshoku, (Insert Proficiency) Haoshoku"
"(Insert Proficiency) Busoshoku, (Insert Proficiency) Haoshoku"
Since we can't decide on a format, this is what'll be put on every profile.

Via scanning through the vivre cards, the manga, the SBS', the databooks, the magazines, and every other canon source i could find, these are who has Haki and has what Haki

We will be editing those characters with these

Thanks Damage.

Now another issue I wanted to revise

Since we can't decide on a format, this is what'll be put on every profile.

Via scanning through the vivre cards, the manga, the SBS', the databooks, the magazines, and every other canon source i could find, these are who has Haki and has what Haki

We will be editing those characters with these
Looks good besides a few thing:
  • Post-timeskip Zoro, Mihawk & Ryuma at Proficient Buso & not advanced.
  • Tashigi in initial buso and not proficient as discussed above.
  • Whitebeard and Big Mom with proficienct Kenbun, but I'm pretty sure they're featless (could be wrong)
  • X Drake and Apoo with proficienct buso, pretty sure Drake's only feat is harming caribou's body.
  • Possibly Bellamy with proficient Kenbun as well (might be forgetting his feats)
  • Douglass Bullet is missing Haoshoku haki and it should be listed as proficient/intermediate.
  • Page One with proficient Kenbun, he should be lower as he wasn't able to sense Sanji in his raid suit.
  • Garp with proficient Kenbun, again pretty sure he's featless.
  • Kozuki Oden should be listed as an advanced Haoshoku user.
  • Izo having advanced Busoshoku haki, pretty sure he doesn't have any feats for that.

Last edited:
Looks good besides a few thing:
  • Post-timeskip Zoro, Mihawk & Ryuma at Proficient Buso & not advanced.
  • Tashigi in initial buso and not proficient as discussed above.
Changed
  • Whitebeard and Big Mom with proficienct Kenbun, but I'm pretty sure they're featless (could be wrong)
Whitebeard sensed Ace trying to hit him in his sleep
Whitebeard sensed Oden charging him when no one else did
Whitebeard sensed Crocodile's sneak attack
Whitebeard in his healthier states would've been able to sense and dodge Squard's attack
He's proficient.

Big Mom sensed a fly flying around in her vicinity and killed it while sleeping
Big Mom sensed the presences of the supernova alongside Kaidou

For below, I changed everyone to Intermediate*
  • X Drake and Apoo with proficienct buso, pretty sure Drake's only feat is harming caribou's body.
Turning to initial
  • Possibly Bellamy with proficient Kenbun as well (might be forgetting his feats)
Sensed Luffy's Haki's potency
Sensed the strength of the King Punch prior to it being thrown
  • Douglass Bullet is missing Haoshoku haki and it should be listed as proficient/intermediate.
Intermediate
  • Page One with proficient Kenbun, he should be lower as he wasn't able to sense Sanji in his raid suit.
Nobody can sense Sanji in his raid suit. Even Hawkins with a solid feat couldn't sense him invisible in the bath

He sensed the presence of Luffy being alive and his Haki alongside Ulti after
  • Garp with proficient Kenbun, again pretty sure he's featless.
He taught Koby and Helmeppo
  • Kozuki Oden should be listed as an advanced Haoshoku user.
Added
  • Izo having advanced Busoshoku haki, pretty sure he doesn't have any feats for that.
Removed

Whitebeard sensed Ace trying to hit him in his sleep
Whitebeard sensed Oden charging him when no one else did
Whitebeard sensed Crocodile's sneak attack
Whitebeard in his healthier states would've been able to sense and dodge Squard's attack
He's proficient.

Big Mom sensed a fly flying around in her vicinity and killed it while sleeping
Big Mom sensed the presences of the supernova alongside Kaidou

For below, I changed everyone to Intermediate*
Makes sense then
Fair enough then
Nobody can sense Sanji in his raid suit. Even Hawkins with a solid feat couldn't sense him invisible in the bath

He sensed the presence of Luffy being alive and his Haki alongside Ulti after
Arent those with intermediate Kenbun able to see invisible objects/things, how would Sanji be different?
He taught Koby and Helmeppo
Fair enough

That could just be her reacting to what Kaido is saying.
Which makes little sense that one is measuring Haki potency and the other is a commentator. Plus the fact she knew that they got away and didn't tank it, or that they didn't just get knocked back and they survived
Arent those with intermediate Kenbun able to see invisible objects/things, how would Sanji be different?
Sanji has feats of not being sensed by Haki users
Even Sanji couldn't sense Queen when he was using the same ability as him

Via better obs haki... The same way katakuri couldn't see sanji's future and or the anime showing you can hide you presence

Author statement about Luffy vs Doffy is that Luffy CAN walk and act just fine after G4's drain, and only let people in Dressrosa carry him because he trusts them.
Not that I disagree but could I get a scan for this author statement?

Not that I disagree but could I get a scan for this author statement?
SBS Volume 89
D: I read the manga and watched the anime and noticed that after Luffy uses Gear Fourth, he not only can’t use Haki for 10 minutes but it also carries the tradeoff (risk) of being so fatigued that he can’t move. However, in Ch. 885 he is moving totally normally right? Why isn't that tradeoff there anymore? -P.N. BUSHI

O: The tradeoff of not being able to move that you’re referring to never existed in the first place. If he wanted to move but couldn’t use Haki during that time, he could still run from place to place to hide. In Dressrosa, after using Gear Fourth, he coincidentally ran into his allies and supporters so he could preserve his energy while they carried him to the next fight. If those people weren’t there then Luffy would just have to do his best!

As Crabwhale is helping me with a favor concerning this project, he has permission to edit the sandbox to revise what he feels needs to be revised.

Last edited:
I've fixed the grammar, fixed some wording, and I think made the page overall nicer. Since everyone seemed to prefer the tabber part from what I gathered in the thread, that is the part I ended up focusing my attention on.

Also am I mistaken to think this page will be referenced and sourced before it's released?

Also KT, not to burst your bubble but on your last revision you ****** something up with the tabbers, and I don't know how to fix that, so RIP you lmao

I've fixed the grammar, fixed some wording, and I think made the page overall nicer. Since everyone seemed to prefer the tabber part from what I gathered in the thread, that is the part I ended up focusing my attention on.
Awesome, thanks! I could just copy the haki types in the tabbers to the top portion so it'd be easier to edit from here on out
Also am I mistaken to think this page will be referenced and sourced before it's released?
References hopefully will be done by me.
Also KT, not to burst your bubble but on your last revision you ****** something up with the tabbers, and I don't know how to fix that, so RIP you lmao
Hate you

When I was removing the exclamation points, an important part of the code was this
{{!}}-{{!}}
But when I automatically replaced them all, it turned into this
{{.}}-{{.}}
Which broke the code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back