• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Minor Adaption Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Everyone who has been on Zunesha or on the White Sea or the White-White Sea needs Minor Adaption

This was accepted to be Minor Adaption here

0238-002.png
0238-003.png
0238-004.png
0242-016.png

Minor Adaptation (Adapted to the oxygen shortage on Skypiea)

But Zunesha is 20 km with half of its body above water, so around the height of Skypiea, which is 3 km higher than the White Sea where Oxygen Problems happen

So above Zunesha, they should have similar situations as well because they're even higher than Skypiea

So those foreign to Skypiea and Zunesha need Minor Adaption

Last edited:

The people that would get it that don't already have it.​

Kozuki Oden (Was on Skypiea with Roger and Rayleigh)

Bellamy (Went to Skypiea)

Kaidou (Can go from a Sky Island [10,000 Meters in the air] back down to the blue sea)

Trafalgar Law and Caesar Clown (Went to Zou)

The Strawhats that were on Zou but not Skypiea

• Franky
  • Brook
Jack (Went to Zou)

Also people that can switch from White-White Sea or Zou to the Blue Sea would get it, since they'd have to adapt to different oxygen levels as well.​

Urouge (Can freely go from White-White Sea heights to the Blue Sea)

Minks (Can go from Zunesha to Land)
  • Carrot
  • Pedro
  • Any others
Gedatsu (In his cover story, he fell from Skypiea to the Blue Sea)

And any more than I'm missing

Last edited:
Ehh might be a reach, we see in the first 2 scans that it's not a widespread thing, and even in scan 3 it's a thing noted as "impossible".
I mean of course regular guys ain't getting it, but even randons on kaido crew can do it i don't know why the characters who are far more superhuman than those guys shouldn't get it

The people that would get it that don't already have it.​

Kozuki Oden (Was on Zunesha and Skypiea with Roger and Rayleigh)

Bellamy (Went to Skypiea)

Kaidou (Can go from a Sky Island [10,000 Meters in the air] back down to the blue sea)

Trafalgar Law and Caesar Clown (Went to Zou)

The Strawhats that were on Zou but not Skypiea
  • Franky
  • Brook
Jack (Went to Zou)

Also people that can switch from White-White Sea or Zou to the Blue Sea would get it, since they'd have to adapt to different oxygen levels as well.​

Urouge (Can freely go from White-White Sea heights to the Blue Sea)

Minks (Can go from Zunesha to Land)
  • Carrot
  • Pedro
  • Any others
Gedatsu (In his cover story, he fell from Skypiea to the Blue Sea)

And any more than I'm missing
Capone Bege should also receive it, as he traveled to Zou alongside Pekoms.

Also people that can switch from White-White Sea or Zou to the Blue Sea would get it, since they'd have to adapt to different oxygen levels as well.

I'm not so sure about that.

The reason the Straw Hats struggle at first is because of a lack of Oxygen.

It's not exactly stated that people from Zunesha for example would have difficulty coping with an environment with slightly more Oxygen than normal.

I quote Calaca offsite
Mink tribe and similar shouldn't be considered, IMO.
The oxygen shortage mostly comes because there are not many trees that provide oxygen in Skypiea (except for Upper Yard).
Zou has a considerable large forest integrated to the city.

Which is a good reason

So I'll remove the Zou people

Everyone else who's not on a sky island won't get it then. Though people on sky islands like Kaido would get it

Agreed. Everyone foreign to sky islands and Zou who have been to either should have it. So pretty much every straw hat. Bege, Oden, Roger and his crew, Shanks, and even Buggy.

I'm not so sure about that.

The reason the Straw Hats struggle at first is because of a lack of Oxygen.

It's not exactly stated that people from Zunesha for example would have difficulty coping with an environment with slightly more Oxygen than normal.
How about those on sky islands then?

As I said, I'm not so sure about those who travel from the Sky Islands down to the surface.
It's the reverse of the initial suggestion.

They're still inhaling air, but there's more to what they're used to.

It's the reverse of the initial suggestion.

They're still inhaling air, but there's more to what they're used to.
It hasn't been suggested though that would be problematic for them. I can see more easily how a lack of Oxygen would be a deficiency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back