• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Damage3245

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Quite a few calcs have been remade in the light of certain errors being discovered in previous calcs, this means that a lot of the current scaling chains for Post-Timeskip characters are obsolete and require a thorough examination. Here is a rough list of all the calcs to take into consideration.

Here is the previous thread.

Topics to cover:

• Deciding on the Water 7 Saga ratings, and Thriller Bark Saga ratings.
  • Calcing any other significant feats that would affect the ratings.
Here is a list of all the profiles to cover - some of which have new, estimated ratings already.

Cmue0312 said:
The other method:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Explosion_Radius/Area (City level using just size)

I don't get the math behind the actual calc. So maybe someone else can do it or help explain it to me.
This method is wrong to use here, it calc the near-total fatalities area, not the widespread destruction area, which is more correct to use since the Ursus's Shock its a massive shockwave rather than an explosion.

Anyway I'll repost some things I said in the last thread so people can give their opinions.

Is Thriller Bark going to be it's own key or would it still be included with Enies Lobby?

If it is included then G2 Luffy, Zoan Lucci, Asgard Moriah, Pacifistas, Pre-timeskip Supernova, Diable Jambe Sanji and Asura Zoro would all scale to this feat as Luffy was able to injure Asgard Moriah with Gear 2nd and take hits from him.

Also I think Doriki might be a vaild multiplier seeing as Franky could injure Fukuro (800) well he was using Tekkai yet was unable to injure Base Lucci (4000). Also if Thriller Bark and Enies Lobby are 1 key then Zoan Rob Lucci would be 8.33x stronger than Skypiea Luffy (544 kilotons vs 65 kilotons) which is pretty close to the 5x Doriki difference.

Edit: Also I just rechecked the Thriller Bark size blog the low end was accepted. That radius is 2226 m or 2.226 km. Multiple by 2 for the diameter and I got 4452 m or 4.452 km

Using this pic

140 (Yellow line, Thriller Bark diameter): 4.452 km

485 Pixels (Red Line, Ursus Shock's diameter) = 15.422 km

485/140= 3.464

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Science/Nuke.html

Air blast radius (widespread destruction) = 7.711 km in radius = 0.93 Megatons or 930 Kilotons which is Large Town level+

Cmue0312 said:
Well you used it earlier in the thread. So I thought it was usable.
Yes i used that method but only for find the necessary for find the AP of an explosion which can create a widespread destruction of more than 15 kms.

Difference between near-total fatalities and widespread destruction by using 1 Megaton as example.

7.2 km (widespread destruction) - 2.7 km (near-total fatalities)

2.7/7.2 = 0.375

15.422*0.375 = 5.78325 km (as near-total fatalities)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Explosion_Yield_Calculations#Step_3:_Finding_the_Yield_of_said_Explosio

((5.78325/0.28)^3)/1000 = 8.81133688 Megatons of TNT or City level.

5.6km is the result after adding the mid and low end since both of them are angisizing coming from two different perspectives. In any case 2.2km is the radius and 4.4km the diameter if you prefer to use it like that.

@Damage

Oars's size is inconsistent. At first I wanted to calc the helmswheel with Oars but in the same page we can see Oars manipulating the chain being not so far below from the wheel but in the next panel we see the wheel but not Oars.

My method isn't the best but it's far more consistent with the majority of the perspectives I used for angsizing.

Large Town level+ for the Ursa Shock sounds alright, assuming it is correct.

To be fair, Kuma wasn't really trying to kill them. And a bunch of fodder pirates survived.

So while Luffy, Zoro and Sanji's durability are all Large Town level+, it's probably not high up there.

Well, once the calc gets made and evaluated, I'll add it to the list.

EDIT: So, although there durability is likely to be Large Town level+ as of the end of the Thriller Bark Saga, do they have any AP feats that can be used to scale their AP?

KobsterHope07 said:
Just rechecked this feat and I noticed that Ugarik use the 2226m as the diameter, instead of the radius
If that's true then the value would be nearly 4 times higher (more specifically 3.99999995 times higher), putting Thriller Bark's splitting feat at Small City level.

@Damage

Zoro slashed Kuma and did little damage to him while the Ursus Shock was completely tanked.

@Kobster

2,226 is the radius yes, but we don't know if Moriah splitted the whole island in half so it's better to use the radius of that half and forget about the whole diameter unless we have proof that he splitted the entirety of Thriller Bark.

Edit: Also, I've been saying this for weeks and apparently nobody noticed kek.

Assuming that method is accepted - I'm a little dubious about it because I've not really seen that applied anywhere else.

@Calaca Vs; if I recall correctly, Zoro and Sanji did effectively no damage to him. Kuma's true body was unharmed by Zoro's strike and only his clothes were ruined.

Although, Sanji's strike was done without Diable Jambe.

Zoro damaged a piece of metal on his shoulder. He did no significant damage but still left a scratch while the US didn't.

And Oars and the whole crew were consistently harming each other including Sanji and Zoro.

Captain Torch said:
They didn't tank the whole of the Ursus Shock, so only a part of the feat would scale to the SH
A fair point.

When somebody makes the calc, this should be taken into account.

AFAIK we scales characters to the full explosion even if covers a widespread area. I see no difference between this and Goku tanking Piccolo's attack.

Kuma's Ursa Shock isn't really an explosion though, is it? It's an omnidirectional wave of pressurized air.

And what is an explosion? An omnidirectional wave of fire.

It works as an explosion as well.

Damage3245 said:
Kuma's Ursa Shock isn't really an explosion though, is it? It's an omnidirectional wave of pressurized air.
That's quite literally how an explosive shockwave works.

Eh, I guess.

Though it does seem slightly counterintuitive to scale then to the whole thing when a significant portion of the Ursa Shock doesn't hit them. Maybe a calc group member can answer this.

I don't really know the context behind the feat, but generally speaking the farther away you are from an explosion the less energy your body will be exposed to, this rule is however ignored in a lot of situations given fiction rarely ever accounts for that and treats surviving an explosion from any distance as if they were at the epicenter.

Alright. Just double-checking we were doing the right thing.

So, Zoro's AP by the end of Pre-Timeskip will probably be along the lines of: Large Town level+, Small City level with Asura, right?

this is all I wanted to say on the people who say luffy didn't get a huge power up after water 7 and this is a huge fact.

hope this doesn't get ignored like always.
Luffy huge power up
give me a prove that this isn't a huge power up thanks.

Hmm? We know he increased in power over the arcs.

>Hmm? We know he increased in power over the arcs.

ya but the problem is you didn't give him that huge of power because in water 7 luffy didn't do any damage to blueno who is 5 times weaker than lucci in base form (Lucci is stronger in his DF) but in enies lobby arc luffy got so strong that he seriously damaged belueno/outclass blueno in base form and gear second.

so in conclusion luffy is way stronger than himself in skypeia arc.

We know that. That kind of thing is being taken into account here.

>We know that. That kind of thing is being taken into account here

yea but what I heard from you/understand and others that saying luffy didn't get this much of power up, this is like at least 5 times stronger than his self in skypeia because luffy seriously damaged him in enies lobby which in water 7 luffy didn't do any damage to blueno whos almost 5 times weaker than lucci base form.

hope you take this serious because this is so important in SH/One Piece World.

Luffy only hit Blueno a single time in the Water 7 Arc and it was with a basic kick, not even enhanced using his stretching. When Luffy was going to hit Blueno with a Gum-Gum Gatling or Gum-Gum Bullet, Blueno chose to dodge it instead of tanking it.

So while he did undeniably get stronger, I don't think Luffy's base form got a 5 times power increase.

first of all blueno commented on why luffy got way stronger than before

second luffy could react to blueno speed which he couldn't and third luffy could match/stronger than him in strength and he could reverse/deflected the slash attack from blueno and lastly blueno used soru on luffys Gatling because he now knows that luffy is way stronger than before.

here is some pictures that luffy used base attacks on blueno.

luffy was serious when he kicked blueno in face at water 7 and blueno didn't feel anything this is why I see this as a huge power up after water 7
Luffy outclass blueno
Luffy Outclass blueno 2
P 00015

I agree that Luffy got stronger, but I'm saying the increase isn't as huge as you suggest it to be.

I'm also doubtful of a 5 times strength difference between Blueno and Lucci tbh; base Luffy was able to fight pretty much evenly with Blueno and admitted himself that he'd need Gear 2 in order to beat Blueno quickly.

And base Luffy was still able to put up a good fight against base Lucci.

So, the strength differences are there - but they're not huge.

no there is a clear power levels that is blueno is 820 and base lucci is 4000 which is almost 5 times stronger than blueno and luffy keeps getting stronger in fighting that's why he got to lucci level.

luffy gets that some times and one of them is katakuri vs luffy , luffy got stronger than he was before/first time he fought katakuri.

Their fighting ability / power level is about 5 times greater, but that doesn't mean Lucci's AP is 5 times greater than Blueno's.

Back