• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
hello guys I found some feats back in arlong park arc and I thought they were impressive feats.

,First marine ship shot a cannon ball which I believe its stronger than a normal cannon ball or not (because its a marine ship in one piece world) at Arlong and the cannon ball hit his mouth and Arlong destroyed it with his teeth like it was nothing.

,Second and lastly the Arlong crew mainly Hachi who was way weaker than Arlong moved a huge stone/small mountain underwater that it caused a small whirlpool at least as big as if not bigger then marine ship with not much of a problem.

im just curious on the calc on these feats thanks.
Arlong1
Arlong2
Arlong3
Arlong4
Arlong5

i was wondoring why dont we low ball the size of the planet by assuming that arabasta is as wide as the grand line ?

it would be a low ball and I am sure the planet would still be big enogh for feats upgrades

AstralKing7 said:
I always wondered how strong Leo bazooka was
Stronger than KG, weaker than KKG :p

Aerozz said:
hello guys I found some feats back in arlong park arc and I thought they were impressive feats.
,First marine ship shot a cannon ball which I believe its stronger than a normal cannon ball or not (because its a marine ship in one piece world) at Arlong and the cannon ball hit his mouth and Arlong destroyed it with his teeth like it was nothing.

,Second and lastly the Arlong crew mainly Hachi who was way weaker than Arlong moved a huge stone/small mountain underwater that it caused a small whirlpool at least as big as if not bigger then marine ship with not much of a problem.

im just curious on the calc on these feats thanks.
Arlong1
Arlong2
Arlong3
Arlong4
Arlong5
That rock is around 31 meters of height (Hachi = 2.2 m) and at the base the same.

r = 15.5 m

If it's a cone --> volume = (pi * r^2 * h)/3 = 7800 m3 --> mass (density -> 2700 kg/m3) = 7800 * 2700 = 21060000 = 21060 tons

Class M

Question, what would the biscuit soldiers scale to, is their a particular calc of Luffy that grants them at least large mountain level? I know this may be a bit out of place

Ronnijuro said:
That rock is around 31 meters of height (Hachi = 2.2 m) and at the base the same.

r = 15.5 m

If it's a cone --> volume = (pi * r^2 * h)/3 = 7800 m3 --> mass (density -> 2700 kg/m3) = 7800 * 2700 = 21060000 = 21060 tons

Class M
Further proof that EBS top tiers are Class M in Lifting Strength

ZellTemplar55 said:
Question, what would the biscuit soldiers scale to, is their a particular calc of Luffy that grants them at least large mountain level? I know this may be a bit out of place
Above gear 3 luffy since he can't break them

r = 15.5 m

Class M

This is not entirely true because Hachi didn't lift the entire rock but draged it of the sea floor. Also since this happened under water there is Archimedes force pushing the rock upward.

Volume of the rock is 7800 m^3, density of the sea water is 1025 kg/m^3

F = 1025*7800*9.81 = 78430950 Newtons or 7995 Tons of Force

21060-7995 = 13065 Tons of Force

I'm going to use rock on rock sliding friction coefficient of 0.5

13065*0.5 = 6532.5 Tons of Force

That's still Class M but significantly less impressive

Then Class M EBS characters is legit. Good to know. This way we won't lead with Sanji and Luffy torturing MoMuu.

So far so good we're wrapping up AP and moving on to speed and I believe do some of Whitebeard's feats

Btw we should probably make a Fourth thread soon

Ugarik said:

r = 15.5 m

Class M
This is not entirely true because Hachi didn't lift the entire rock but draged it of the sea floor. Also since this happened under water there is Archimedes force pushing the rock upward.
Volume of the rock is 7800 m^3, density of the sea water is 1025 kg/m^3

F = 1025*7800*9.81 = 78430950 Newtons or 7995 Tons of Force

21060-7995 = 13065 Tons of Force

I'm going to use rock on rock sliding friction coefficient of 0.5

13065*0.5 = 6532.5 Tons of Force

That's still Class M but significantly less impressive

Yeah, that's true.

I didn't know how to calculate that anyway.

I'll start a new thread tomorrow but we're close to wrapping things up.

Given that Hachi contributed to the now Class M of EBS saga, does that mean we have to create a profile for him as well. Surprise it hadn't been done before.

I don´t understand one part, Kaido and Katakuri or Luffy are in same tier.But we see in the manga how Luffy was neg diffed for Kaido who one shot him in his Gear4 form with single strike(most like base attack). How can Kaido be in same tier as Luffy while he basically one shot him?

Back