• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was sarcasm, the gap from Lucci and the other is too massive to be ignored just because of databooks, but let me try again then:

Doriki is being dropped as a multipliers, but it still works for scaling afaik, Lucci scales way above Kaku and Jabra (1800 and 1820 doriki, respectively) if we take this 1800 gap as meaning Lucci is way above Kaku then Asura lacks any feats to scale it even close to Lucci, Asura cut through one attack and hit a non-tekkai hybrid kaku, while G3 nearly one shot hybrid lucci (both were more or less in the same conditions, but i think Lucci was less damaged).

If doriki means no more than "they all scale to this version of Luffy" then Sanji and Luffy are the only ones with feats of doing massive damage through tekkai.

I obviously think the first option is much better, cause even if doriki isn't a multiplier it still means the gap from Lucci to the others isn't small (the gap from Lucci to Kaku is larger than Kaku to Kalifa, it has to mean he is WAY stronger than them).

It was sarcasm, the gap from Lucci and the other is too massive to be ignored just because of databooks, but let me try again then:

Doriki is being dropped as a multipliers, but it still works for scaling afaik, Lucci scales way above Kaku and Jabra (1800 and 1820 doriki, respectively) if we take this 1800 gap as meaning Lucci is way above Kaku then Asura lacks any feats to scale it even close to Lucci, Asura cut through one attack and hit a non-tekkai hybrid kaku, while G3 nearly one shot hybrid lucci (both were more or less in the same conditions, but i think Lucci was less damaged).

If doriki means no more than "they all scale to this version of Luffy" then Sanji and Luffy are the only ones with feats of doing massive damage through tekkai.

I obviously think the first option is much better, cause even if doriki isn't a multiplier it still means the gap from Lucci to the others isn't small (the gap from Lucci to Kaku is larger than Kaku to Kalifa, it has to mean he is WAY stronger than them).
We aren't scaling Lucci and Kaku, we're scaling Luffy and Zoro.

Base Lucci scales above Base Kaku, this doesn't account for Devil fruit amps or Rokushiki amps.

Asura effortlessly reduced Zoan Kaku's Amane Dachi to mist and proceeded to one-shot him. The Amane Dachi is far stronger than Zoan Kaku who's far stronger than in his base form. Zoan Kaku's Amane Dachi forced Jabra to dodge even though he's a tekkai expert, thus the Amane Dachi has enough power to bypass Jabra's Tekkai.

So we've established Asura scales far far above base Kaku and as has no effect on doriki scaling between base Kaku and base Lucci.

Should I revise those who Ace scales to or leave that alone? I've done Enies Lobby and Alabasta, haven't done the strawhats, I need Luffy unlocked

Asura effortlessly reduced Zoan Kaku's Amane Dachi to mist and proceeded to one-shot him. The Amane Dachi is far stronger than Zoan Kaku who's far stronger than in his base form. Zoan Kaku's Amane Dachi forced Jabra to dodge even though he's a tekkai expert, thus the Amane Dachi has enough power to bypass Jabra's Tekkai.
And that relates to Rob Lucci how exactly? Jabra's Tekkai =/= Lucci's Tekkai.

Base Luffy = non-Tekkai Base Lucci < Hybrid Lucci < Tekkai Hybrid Lucci < G2 < G3

Hybrid Jabra < Tekkai Hybrid Jabra = Hybrid Kaku < Amane Dachi < Asura

But instead of fighting to see who is right, shouldn't we do a scaling chain including ecery 7C character? It would be much more useful, cause 7C is massive now.

What do Enel's priests scale to?

And we need to confirm if we're using the high end of the calc or we're using both to say "7-A, likely High 7-A"

I think using 7-A, likely High 7-A is fine. The calc doesn't account for the fact that no heat reached the snow on the ground to melt/vaporize it.

And that relates to Rob Lucci how exactly? Jabra's Tekkai =/= Lucci's Tekkai.

Base Luffy = non-Tekkai Base Lucci < Hybrid Lucci < Tekkai Hybrid Lucci < G2 < G3

Hybrid Jabra < Tekkai Hybrid Jabra = Hybrid Kaku < Amane Dachi < Asura

But instead of fighting to see who is right, shouldn't we do a scaling chain including ecery 7C character? It would be much more useful, cause 7C is massive now.
I never claimed Jabra's Tekkai was equal to Rob Lucci's tekkai I only used it as an example to show Asura Zoro scales far beyond Base Kaku and to show that the doriki scaling does not dispute the databook statement.

I think using 7-A, likely High 7-A is fine. The calc doesn't account for the fact that no heat reached the snow on the ground to melt/vaporize it.
The low end accounted for where Ace stood up to Drum mountain, assuming that it would stack to a certain level after landing.
The high end accounted for all the snow in the atmosphere above drum mountain.

Idk if the heat under Ace's feet was thought about in my calc. I'm neutral but partially agreeing on @XDragnoir's assessment. We don't do this for any other character and I haven't seen it done yet.

As for Skypiea, should I scale God's Priests to Shura? They have 8-B ends, but with the Multi-City Block scaling, they scale below Alabasta low tiers.

Ik we arent there yet but since it was discussed here and I dont want it to be lost should Yamato scale to Ace?

Yamato fought a pretrained Ace. She wouldn't scale
Are you sure. Iirc yamato fought ace 3 years ago which is one year before marineford and that's evidenced by the fact that after looking to kill kaido he went back to whitebeard who fold him he wasnt ready to fight kaido. So are we assuming ace only got trained in that last year of his life?

Are you sure. Iirc yamato fought ace 3 years ago which is one year before marineford and that's evidenced by the fact that after looking to kill kaido he went back to whitebeard who fold him he wasnt ready to fight kaido. So are we assuming ace only got trained in that last year of his life?
We're shown in the ace novels that he got trained by Whitebeard and got a lot stronger than he was before.

The Yamato Ace fought was before this training.

And that was before or after he was second division commander?
He fought Yamato before he fought Jinbe and was recruited to the Whitebeard Pirates. And his training happened before be became second division commander although this was due to his reluctance

I'm def for him scaling off of his feats but arent the numbers featless so far.
Yeah.

God's Army could be scaled to small town off of comparable to each other, is that alright to close the 8-B in scaling?

And we need to agree if we're using one end or both ends for Ace's feat. I don't wanna edit it before we've come to a conclusion

I'd like to know why the High 7-A end is better. It's not like the people commenting on Ace's arrival would have seen no snow falling on top the mountain, right? They just reasonably know that no snow is falling in their local area, and a 5 KM mountain is pretty far away.

It's not like the people commenting on Ace's arrival would have seen no snow falling on top the mountain, right? They just reasonably know that no snow is falling in their local area, and a 5 KM mountain is pretty far away.
Ace is known to stop entire islands from snowing, and we can see the sky and even up to the clouds, it's even above the 5km. Heck, we see the clouds in the background and no snow is coming from there.

The strawhats could see the drum mountains even when they weren't near the island. I'm pretty sure they could see the top of a drum mountain

There's a thread I wanted to make about Raigo, but since we have a good amount of OP CRTs open up

Exhibit A
Exhibit B
Exhibit C
Exhibit D (this one)

We need to conclude this one and some others. I'd appreciate input on those CRTs though (the first one is done, the second and third would be nice for input though).

Edit: First thread is done, I'm working on the raigo one now.

Edit 2: Yeah I'm not doing Raigo, get ready for something controversial.

Edit 3:
https://vsbattles.com/threads/one-piece-god-tiers-revision-2-0.113903/

Edit 4: Yeah all of those threads are done.

Last edited:
If there's no issues with it all that needs to be done is moving Lucci's haki into his pre-timeskip key & adding some justifications to Zoro's Pre-timeskip profile for his Alabasta, Enies Lobby and Sabaody key.
Rudimentary for both? I can handle it.

And which justification is bad and what needs to be revised?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back