• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and Queen is still only A-5.
And even if the Marco/King scale is taken off altogether
Zoro still scales to Marco, who scales to the highest god-tier value, and King clashed blades with Post-Recovery Zoro head on several times instead of just tanking hits with fire-on

From what I can tell, he cut it with Haki.
Ok, well first of all we can't see any Haki on his blade but I suppose that's not definitive proof that he wasn't using it as the wing didn't regenerate back.

But I have to ask, why would that matter at all? Why does using haki invalidate it as an AP feat?

Last edited:
Ok, well first of all we can't see any Haki on his blade but I suppose that's not definitive proof that he wasn't using it as the wing didn't regenerate back.

But I have to ask, why would that matter at all? Why does using haki invalidate it as an AP feat?
Because from what others have said in the general thread it's no different than shattering Aokiji's Ice form.

And Marco was exhausted.

King's not A-6 material it seems.

Because from what others have said in the general thread it's no different than shattering Aokiji's Ice form.

And Marco was exhausted.
Well they're wrong, Marco's body doesn't function like a logia. This was established by Oda in the manga, SBS and VC.

Marco being exhausted doesn't effect his durability rating

Well they're wrong, Marco's body doesn't function like a logia. This was established by Oda in the manga, SBS and VC.

Marco being exhausted doesn't effect his durability rating
That's not what was said in the general thread.

Although King's hybrid is possibly above Marco for being capable of doing more damage to Hybrid Queen than Marco did to Zoan Queen.

Thats not what the argument was. The argument is that King cutting off Marco's wing is not an AP feat. The reason being is that his wing is made out of uncompressed flames. Haki grants NPI, so cutting the wing off would be similar to cutting off butter.

I never said that King doesn't scale to Marco. I only said that that specific feat doesn't count as justification for King's rating.

Thats not what the argument was. The argument is that King cutting off Marco's wing is not an AP feat. The reason being is that his wing is made out of uncompressed flames. Haki grants NPI, so cutting the wing off would be similar to cutting off butter.
Maybe you missed what I'm saying as well then, his wings aren't made off flames none of his actual body is. Like Oda states in the SBS and the VC he has a zoan body, those flames don't act as a logia does, his body is just surrounded by his flames of regeneration to allow instant regeneration. We see direct proof of this when Garp punches him in the face with Haki or when he uses his wings to physically grab and hold Queen and King.

So yeah with or without Haki it's still an AP feat regardless.

Last edited:
Haki grants NPI, so cutting the wing off would be similar to cutting off butter

Non-Physical Interaction doesn't necessarily mean durability negation.

Could you post scans of that?
0999-008.png
0999-009.png

So what needs to be done

Yall stretching the hell out of this thread

The values need to be added to the sandbox and the values that will be added to the verse page and who scales could probably be made, that's it I believe.

Attack Potency: Island level (Comparable to base Luffy prior to the Raid[65]), Continent level with Monster Point (Drew blood from a Full Zoan Queen, and surprised Marco and Hybrid Form X Drake with his power[66])
Last justification should be removed. Drake and Marco were not surprised about his power. They were just being apologetic for calling him Tanuki the entire time, as they saw he got mad at Queen for doing the same thing. They even said sorry.

Zoro's durability should not have a "higher" with busoshoku if we are using the hakai blocking feat. That should scale to his max durability without asura.
Yamato's base form justification makes no sense.
Because Kaidou has had his devil fruit longer than him, he should have a superior amp from his abilities, which makes base Yamato comparable, if not superior to, base Kaidou because their stronger forms matched each other.
Zoan amps are not static and we have no reason to assume all zoans are the same amps. There is also no proof that zoans get stronger with more time except for awakening for which we have no proof that kaido is using.

Me: Anything else before I finalize the sandbox?
Yall: No
Me: Ok time to finalize
Yall: changethewholesandbox

Zoro's durability should not have a "higher" with busoshoku if we are using the hakai blocking feat. That should scale to his max durability without asura.
This makes absolutely no sense.

The Hakai blocking feat is a feat for his regular dura, and he can scale higher with armament
Yamato's base form justification makes no sense.

Zoan amps are not static and we have no reason to assume all zoans are the same amps.
Kaidou's fruit is canonically stated to amp him to a ridiculous degree, something that isn't on the same level for Yamato. Even Yamato has her own supporting feat for it as well.
There is also no proof that zoans get stronger with more time except for awakening for which we have no proof that kaido is using.
Screen_Shot_2022-07-02_at_3.46.10_AM.png

Because Kaidou has had his devil fruit longer than him, he should have a superior amp from his abilities

I don't think this is what Lucci is saying. Lucci is saying that since Zoans strengthen physical abilities, the more you train yourself, the better you'll get with Zoan powers. So a weak guy who doesn't do any training will be less impressive with a Zoan transformation than a strong, trained soldier would be with a Zoan transformation.

It's not that the Zoan ability itself is enhanced; but the base level of strength that is being enhanced by the Zoan powers being higher leads to be better results.

Striking Strength: Large Island Class, higher with Gigante Fleur, even higher with Demonio Fleur

For Robi; does Demonio Fleur even provide greater striking strength? She beat Black Maria via grappling, not striking.

This makes absolutely no sense.

The Hakai blocking feat is a feat for his regular dura, and he can scale higher with armament
Zoro would have to be using armament to block that. You can even see his swords are black when he was blocking it. It makes no sense that zoro would jump in to block an attack that can wipe them all out without coating in haki.

Kaidou's fruit is canonically stated to amp him to a ridiculous degree, something that isn't on the same level for Yamato. Even Yamato has her own supporting feat for it as well.
If that's true then it's fine.

Kaido's fire bagua does not scale to the bajrang gun's multi continental tier. The multi continental tier comes from the decompression and kaido got completely obliterated by it. He only matched the compressed fist which is unquantifiably above the rest of luffy's techniques.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back