• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man 7-A Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a single, quite vague statement that's never reiterated and not really backed up by scaling.

How's that substantial? Especially since she believes MK could beat him.

Also, I'd like to point out Metal Knight's preparation AP should be downgraded to 7-A+ for obvious reasons.

She said they don't about his arsenal, not that he'd need a vast portion to take on EC.

The only thing we've ever heard about it is that his missile arsenal could slag A-City.

She said they don't about his arsenal, not that he'd need a vast portion to take on EC.

The only thing we've ever heard about it is that his missile arsenal could slag A-City.
Yes she doesn't know, but Psykos believes that Metal Knight would need to use some portion of the arsenal in order to take on EC and not just his regular drone.

The missiles of his regular drone aren't scaled to him.

I'm saying we don't have anything on his drone having Mountain level+ AP.

Even currently, they don't scale.

Anyway, I'm going to downgrade Bofoi's AP and durability via prep (not his armour, though, since we're kind of discussing that). This has been accepted already.

I'm saying we don't have anything on his drone having Mountain level+ AP.

Even currently, they don't scale.
That's not even what I was proposing. I was trying to scale EC to Metal Knights prep because Psykos implies that Metal Knight would need to use his arsenal to take on EC and not his regular drones.

I'm not saying you are.

My point is that it's meaningless because regular drones aren't actually 7-A+ (to our knowledge, anyway, that might change in the future). Being superior to them wouldn't entitle a 7-A+ rating when she has no real knowledge of his arsenal other than that it could beat EC. Then you start to get into circular scaling territory.

The Atomic Samurai seems to be able to cut the current Fuhrer, who is physically equal to Darkshine, many times. His sword melted, and the Fuhrer's body instantly recovered, but he was still able to pass the sword through his body many times.

So he really can One-Shot Darkshine.

The Atomic Samurai seems to be able to cut the current Fuhrer, who is physically equal to Darkshine, many times. His sword melted, and the Fuhrer's body instantly recovered, but he was still able to pass the sword through his body many times.

I'm not so sure that his sword was actually able to pass through Fuhrer's body, or if it just cut the acidic surface and didn't reach Fuhrer's real body.

Current Fuhrer is a glass cannon is he not?

Anyway, I doubt AM or FF are high enough above Garou to upscale all the way to High 7-A. They should just be At least 7-A, possibly 7-A+

Also how far into 7-A do they downscale? And even if casual, is it really enough to downscale to 7-A from over 800 Gigatons?

I'm not of the exact figure.

It's more than double, so yes, even if we upscale DS to High 7-A.

Also how about Boros? Like are we gonna exclude his possibly 7-A and make it: At least 7-A, possibly 6-C. And what are we gonna place Promoted Rook as?

Last edited:
We'll discuss Boros later since he's unrelated.

Same as PsykoJet. Higher than Genos/DK individually.

No. He couldn't even cut VFU's eye so AS' AP is massively below Darkshine's durability.

Maybe we should just consider DS' statement bunk. He only has a general idea of how strong the heroes are, and it causes a lot of scaling fuckery.

Black Sperm's weakest clones being able to harm AS, AS being unable to do any actual harm to Ugly, etc.

Wait, are y’all taking Darkshine’s statement as him putting AS and FF above himself?

@Tracer He effectively did. Killing someone before they can show off a move means they'd kill Garou very quickly.

@ImposingTiger What?

@Tracer He effectively did. Killing someone before they can show off a move means they'd kill Garou very quickly.
I mean, aren't both much faster characters than Darkshine? It could mean they'd speedblitz and stomp Garou before he could show off. And AM and FF often immediately go for the kill

Black Sperm's weakest clones being able to harm AS, AS being unable to do any actual harm to Ugly, etc.
Doesn't Black Sperm's clones vary? Also Ugly is weird. We see him somewhat taking hits from characters who are much more powerful than him, like Golden Sperm

I mean, aren't both much faster characters than Darkshine? It could mean they'd speedblitz and stomp Garou before he could show off. And AM and FF often immediately go for the kill
They'd still need to be able to cut apart Garou.
Doesn't Black Sperm's clones vary? Also Ugly is weird. We see him somewhat taking hits from characters who are much more powerful than him, like Golden Sperm
The weakest clones we've ever seen could still make him bleed.

This guy's blade also went through him. I'd say it's weakness to sharp objects.
I remember a statement from Darkshine that said something like: they say there you shouldn't make these heroes angry, them being Darkshine, Tatsumaki and King.
I don't think that's really proof that he's above them.

Last edited:
They'd still need to be able to cut apart Garou.
I know that, but they don't need to be so massively above Garou to be able to cut him apart. Plus Garou is only 7-A, possibly 7-A+ is he not? While AM and FF upscale to High 7-A?

I know that, but they don't need to be so massively above Garou to be able to cut him apart. Plus Garou is only 7-A, possibly 7-A+ is he not? While AM and FF upscale to High 7-A?
They also don’t need to be above Darkshine to do that-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back