• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man: 7-B Carnage Kabuto scaling

Well, after a whole month since I created this I think we are done here.

Carnage Kabuto physically aboves Vaccine Man whose physical durability was determined to be 86.9 Megatons (7-B+)

As I said before Carnage Mode Kabuto would upscale directly into 7-A

This CRT and the scaling is already accepted, we just need to apply the changes. If someone wants to revert them go **** youself do as you wish but in another CRT.

No problem. If I have any changes, I'll handle them in a new CRT as I mentioned.

Okay

We can begin making the changes then, the most important profile would be Garou's since it's locked

Having Golden Sperm level characters at "At least 7-A" while Platinum Sperm is a plain 7-A does look weird in the profiles, not gonna lie.
Tbh your calc mid end that puts Platinum Sperm at High 7-A was accepted as well

Anyway Golden Sperm upscales from baseline while Platinum Scales to like 400 megatons

Back