• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man: 7-B Carnage Kabuto scaling

Agreed. I don't remember the other thread where this came up, but I strongly agree that the statement made about him:

Kabuto's physical level is far superior to other monsters so far

Only refers to physical stats, not all sources of AP.

As for the validity of the 7-B calc, I defer to Damage.
Once again, you should probably know what the arguments are before commenting on them
Physical level would include durability, meaning vaccine man’s durability is what kabuto is scaling above, which of course goes back to AP scaling.

Once again, you should probably know what the arguments are before commenting on them
I do, both now and in the other thread. Stop becoming hostile in OPM threads.

Physical level would include durability, meaning vaccine man’s durability is what kabuto is scaling above, which of course goes back to AP scaling.
Not necessarily, but regardless, I agree with the OP.

I do, both now and in the other thread. Stop becoming hostile in OPM threads.
Not hostility, just genuine constructive criticism that will help in the future
always remember to understand the opponent’s argument before commenting on why it’s wrong in order to prevent massive misunderstandings on their justification
Not necessarily, but regardless, I agree with the OP.
Yes necessarily, considering you yourself admitted that it applies to physical stats

Not hostility, just genuine constructive criticism that will help in the future
I wouldn't characterize an accusation of not having read the arguments as constructive criticism. Regardless, my warning remains. Do not inject those kinds of comments into the discussion unnecessarily.

Yes necessarily, considering you yourself admitted that it applies to physical stats
I disagree, but it's a moot point here.

Agreed. I don't remember the other thread where this came up, but I strongly agree that the statement made about him:

Kabuto's physical level is far superior to other monsters so far

Only refers to physical stats, not all sources of AP.

As for the validity of the 7-B calc, I defer to Damage.
Honestly I didn't include Vaccine Man at first because for some reason, despite seeing him walk out of the epicenter of his explosion his physical durability doesn't scale to his AP.

That might be changing considering this Kachon calc has been accepted and it's being discussed here

Honestly I didn't include Vaccine Man at first because for some reason, despite seeing him walk out of the epicenter of his explosion his physical durability doesn't scale to his AP.

That might be changing considering this Kachon calc has been accepted and it's being discussed here

There will also be a CRT to address the validity of that scaling to Vaccine Man's durability.

There will also be a CRT to address the validity of that scaling to Vaccine Man's durability.
Regarding the beefcake calc, based on this scan you could probably also measure the main road/highway and use that as a reference point if Beefcake himself is an issue

I mean, even if Vaccine Man scales to his explosions, that's Durability, not AP or SS

Unless we count Durability as "physical level" and scale his Durability to Kabuto's AP and SS, but that sounds wrong for me

Regarding the beefcake calc, based on this scan you could probably also measure the main road/highway and use that as a reference point if Beefcake himself is an issue

Are you referring to the road behind Beefcake? In the bottom right corner of the panel?

That's for his Carnage Mode, I'm talking about his Base Form
Why wouldn't his AP scale above Vaccine Man's durability? it states that his physical ability is incomparably higeher than the monsters before him, meaning that all of his states should scale above their physical stats.

We aren't talking about strength though, the databook clearly specifies "physical level" which would include strength and durability
Why wouldn't his AP scale above Vaccine Man's durability? it states that his physical ability is incomparably higeher than the monsters before him, meaning that all of his states should scale above their physical stats.
Fair enough then. My mistake

Anyway, all that leaves is the two calcs being discussed I think, the scaling is pretty much accepted

I don’t agree with VM being at the epicenter of the blast, he wouldn’t be landing on any form of debree. The explosion visibly disperse the material around it and according to the calc, vaporizeses some of the material. If this was truly the center, there’d no mass in the center because it would either be vaporized or pushed outside of the crater.

I don’t agree with VM being at the epicenter of the blast, he wouldn’t be landing on any form of debree. The explosion visibly disperse the material around it and according to the calc, vaporizeses some of the material. If this was truly the center, there’d no mass in the center because it would either be vaporized or pushed outside of the crater.
Make a CRT
If you'd prefer, I'll make a separate CRT to address it.

Back