• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man: 7-B Carnage Kabuto scaling

No, we're not just going to apply the revision without sorting out the calc issues first.

What's the rush?
Technically, this crt is simply created to scale carnage kabuto above beefcake, and adjust all other scaling along with it, the calc value itself is a separated issue that doesn’t change if kabuto>beefcake

I mean people already agree with the scaling all that's left is your calc against Kachon's calc to see which one is valid, I think there should be no issue discussing it here.
Kachon's calc has to be fixed first if he intends to still use it, as he said.

So once the calcs have both been evaluated, then we'll hold a discussion on it.

I have to ask, why doesn't Vaccine Man durability scale to his explosions? Both in the anime and manga he walked out of the epicenter of one of his blasts:
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDM0NDA5NTEzNDYlMkY5MTcyNTAyMzIyMDk3Njg0OTglMkZwXzEwLmpwZw==
aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMlMkY5MTcyMzEwNDI4NDk1NTg1NTglMkY5MTcyNTAyMzY1OTcwMzUwMjglMkZwXzExLmpwZw==

He technically does, but he's specifically scaling to a Town level explosion, not the City level one

Ok now that’s just obnoxious scaling, it’s pretty obvious that when he’s in the epicenter of an explosion, he’s meant to be able to tank his own blasts
Not every blast has to be calced to 7-B for it to get a point across

Yeah I agree with Ziller here. We grant all of Homeless Emperor's blasts the same level othera than the giant one, despite some of them being larger or having tiny explosions.

Vaccine Man should 100% scale to his own AP, as he walked right through one uninjured.

Ok now that’s just obnoxious scaling, it’s pretty obvious that when he’s in the epicenter of an explosion, he’s meant to be able to tank his own blasts
Not every blast has to be calced to 7-B for it to get a point across
I mean that's technically true but why should we assume he can get killed by his own blasts when he literally walked out unscathed from the epicenter of one of them?
Yeah I agree with Ziller here. We grant all of Homeless Emperor's blasts the same level othera than the giant one, despite some of them being larger or having tiny explosions.

Vaccine Man should 100% scale to his own AP, as he walked right through one uninjured.
Just pointing out why his durability is scaling the way that it is. I fully agree that Vaccine Man's durability should scale to his own 7-B attacks

I don't see how Vaccine Man is at the center of the blast there.

We see him standing in the crater after the blast has happened, but that doesn't mean he detonated the explosion at his feet. We see him launching other attacks by generating energy balls and throwing them around meaning it's just as likely that he threw the first explosion too then landed in the crater after it had happened.

So where is the proof that the initial explosion happened with in the center of it?

The guidebook page even says he “appeared on the surface with an explosion” which implies that he basically just walked out of the first explosion
He was definitely in the center of it

It looks to me like Vaccine Man is standing on top of a pile of debris. If Vaccine Man detonated an explosion at his feet then he's not going to be standing on top of a pile of debris, is he?

How would it end up underneath him if he didn't move from the spot he was at when the explosion went off?

So it looks to me that the explosion went off, and then Vaccine Man moved there to stand on top of the debris created by the explosion.

The guidebook page even says he “appeared on the surface with an explosion” which implies that he basically just walked out of the first explosion
He was definitely in the center of it

That doesn't imply that. It just means that he made his appearance known with an explosion. Not that he caught himself in the explosion.

It looks to me like Vaccine Man is standing on top of a pile of debris. If Vaccine Man detonated an explosion at his feet then he's not going to be standing on top of a pile of debris, is he?

How would it end up underneath him if he didn't move from the spot he was at when the explosion went off?

So it looks to me that the explosion went off, and then Vaccine Man moved there to stand on top of the debris created by the explosion.
Judging by his elevation, it’s pretty clear that he’s down near the bottom of the crater.

That doesn't imply that. It just means that he made his appearance known with an explosion. Not that he caught himself in the explosion.
Vaccine man can levitate.

I mean in the anime the dust clears and he is already at the center

And? That's still after the explosion took place, meaning there's time for him to have landed in the crater.

Even if we assume he was within the blast radius of the explosion, that doesn't mean he was at the epicenter.

Unrelated, but we could even calc the 7-C for a vaporization end given that it’s stated to be the same as homeless emperor’s blasts

Do whatever you want with the feat, but you are going to need much better evidence for the character to fully scale.

We can't just assume that characters were in the direct center of an explosion.

On this topic, would red hair/spiral Garou be able to make Low 7-B? He was able to fight against Orochi who was under orders to not kill him...but nothing was said about not beating his ass. Additionally, Garou survived against Orochi using WFRSF which can redirect his blows with 2x the power.

I know the scaling chain for High 7-C is pretty deep above Jet Psykos.

Since non calc members can’t comment there, I’m just gonna point out that the “100 meters” thing is already contradicted by the hole being around beefcake sized to being with, which puts a hole in both the 270 and 100 meter statements
It doesn't say that the crater is only 100 meters wide.

Well, the statement in reality only applies to Beefcake since Vaccine Man AP comes from his explosions and not his physical ability.

Pretty straight forward I think, Base Kabuto would be "At least 7-B" same with Carnage Mode. Those who scale to him are:
Agreed. I don't remember the other thread where this came up, but I strongly agree that the statement made about him:

Kabuto's physical level is far superior to other monsters so far

Only refers to physical stats, not all sources of AP.

As for the validity of the 7-B calc, I defer to Damage.

Back