• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Planet level? i was only thinking to upgrade to Continent lol. but when he said the perfect monster i don't believe he meant his final form. Just awakened garou in gernal. Since he can adapt to any situiation. in verse at least.

Tats tk not working on GS isnt pis. He just used his strength, and will power to resist. but even then she put all of her effort into restraining garou. Less effort on GS.

The technique that Tats used doesnt really ignore dura in the way you think. GS willpower, and durability made it impossible for her to bend him. Just as it worked on Saitama, but he just endured it due to being too strong essentially.

1st form garou is still awaken garou. you're assuming he's just regular human Garou, but that isnt the case. We don't know how strong he really was at that point. but we know that He had to transform in order to beat GS. That transformation put him at a strong enough level to tank blows from saitama.

Garou is a Planet level character. Or rather, he's "At least Multi-Continent, possibly Planet level." You can't scale someone to him as only Continental. This is called "hiding an outlier." Or lowballing an absurd feat just enough for an upgrade but not enough to where it gets discarded as an outlier. Planet level Tatsumaki sounds ridiculous, so people are only going for 6-A, despite the fact that this would have her scaling to a Planet level.

If she can't use her strength to deal any significant damage to Ogon, her doing this to a much stronger person in a weaker state is PIS. And nothing indicates she was purposefully holding herself back that much with Ogon.

No. They directly say that the attack manipulates the inner energy inside a person's body. That's durability negating. And they never say Saitama's brute strength negated it rather his will.

Of course "Awakened Garou" is stronger than regular Human Garou. But he's still much weaker than Monster Garou. And maybe Ogon forced Awakened to transform into Monster. If Monster still fodderized Ogon, we can't scale that form.

She didnt do any damage to Garou. She just halted his movements. Unless you can prove his dc = his dura that's a mute claim.

I don't believe Garou is planet level. Which is why i said he'd be continent. Nothing indicates that Garou could counter his CSRC. If anything he'd only be comparable to boros physical strength. Which is about continent.

It's stated that Saitama was enduring it. Not resisting it. He wasnt even resisting actually.

"Of course "Awakened Garou" is stronger than Human Garou. But he's still much weaker than Monster Garou."

Where is this "much weaker" coming from?

"And maybe Ogon forced Awakened to transform into Monster. If Monster still fodderized Ogon, we can't scale that form"

He defeated him. He didnt fodderize him. His body was still in one piece which means he was tanking alot of blows from him. He just eventually went down. If he was fodderized it wouldn't have been such a violent altercation between the two.

If she didn't do any damage to Garou, then this isn't even a quantifiable AP feat. AP is based upon harming someone's durability. If she doesn't actually harm him, then that's not something we can scale from.

You not believing in Planet level Garou will need you to make a separate thread for. As of now, this site treats both Boros's final form and Garou as "Possibly Planet level" in stats.

Why would Garou transform into later monster states and explicitly state these states are much stronger if they weren't?

Literally the next panel after he transforms Ogon is dead on the ground. That indicates that he was defeated rather badly. His body being in one piece is irrelevent if he got one shot and killed. Or else Saitama didn't fodderize Beefcake.

No, she restrained his movement with her tk. Which means her dc with tk is stronger than his strength.

His ranking says possibly planet level. Emphasis on "possibly". It's an unknown weather he can counter CSRC. but he is at least multi-continent. which is why i said GS is Continent. Since he's Somewhat comparable to monster garou, just somewhat weaker after garou transforms.

Scan?

He's dead. Doesnt mean he got fodderized to death. His body was still in tact. Which means the overtime damage is what killed him.

If he was fodderized it would have been something more along the lines of what Bang did to gums, and Fuher ugly.

She restrained his movement with durability negating chi techniques. But again, it's PIS if it's a strength feat. Her tk isn't strong enough to restrain Ogon, but in a weaker state, is now able to restrain someone much stronger than Ogon.

He's only "possibly" due to the doubt of legitamacy to Boros's statement. But we consider him to be a "Possibly Planet level" character, and can't scale others to him without that possibility being added. But of course no one will say that since Planet level Tatsumaki is too ridiculous, so they're just going with a big low end that still gives an upgrade.

Only for you to keep claiming that they're taken out of context? I already showed the scans saying that Garou's 2nd monster form is much stronger than his 1st monster form. Let alone being stronger than his Awakened form.

• But I don't even need to prove to you that these forms are much stronger due to how this site works. It's you that has to prove these lesser transformations are comparable to his newer ones. If one form/character has much better feats than the other (i.e. surviving a Serious Punch) and there are not statements or showings of the other form being comparable, we list the first one as being much stronger regardless.
When literally the next panel shows him dead, it's very likely the fight was pretty one sided. And whether is body was in one piece doesn't matter if he got easily curbstomped. Or else Beefcake isn't fodder to Saitama.

Getting completely effortlessly one shot and killed by someone is not a durability feat. Even if your dead carcass isn't entirely destroyed. And it certainly isn't indicative of a scaling. Beefcake still got fodderized by Saitama.

Again, a dead body being in tact doesn't mean anything when he still gets one shot and killed. Are none of the monsters Saitama killed getting vaporized now durability feats? We rate durability on a basis of did you survive. You don't survive, you don't get your durability scaled.

No I'm not. Bodies not getting exploded despite being killed is not a durability feat. At least not by site's way of defining durability.

Does every character who wasn't vaporized by something that killed them now have a durability feat? No. The level of destruction that's done to a body isn't how durability is defined if the attack still killed them.

Either way this is extremely off topic, so I'm not going to derail anymore.

I agree with Ryukama, and this is going nowhere. Perhaps we should close the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back