• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I can't spot absolutely nothing resembling a full building there.

The panel I have used is much clearer, we can actually see what I am using for scaling.

I can't spot absolutely nothing resembling a full building there.

The panel I have used is much clearer, we can actually see what I am using for scaling.
I even encircled it...
Random rubble isn't neatly divided into three floors, is it?

You can see those lines through the entirety of the panel and there are even actual pieces of buildings with windows there.

Also there's no way that piece of rubble is 12 meters long even if you were right.
What? The lines definitely don't go throughout the page. It is a rectangular shaped block with proper lines marking it separately from the other pieces of rubble. Then use the building you encircled. Use its windows. That should be easier to scale.

What? The lines definitely don't go throughout the page. It is a rectangular shaped block with proper lines marking it separately from the other pieces of rubble. Then use the building you encircled. Use its windows. That should be easier to scale.
Ok, I used the building you encircled. Considering that it is a four story building, we get a crater width of 123 meters. Surprisingly, this seems like a in between for both the calcs.

It is a rectangular shaped block with proper lines marking it separately from the other pieces of rubble.
Like many other things in the panel it doesn't mean anything.

Then use the building you encircled. Use its windows. That should be easier to scale.
I got lower results using that than the new panel I utilized. And either way it's extremely blurry, why use a blurry image when I already have a much better image, why didn't Ourosboros use that panel handed to us instead of purposely inflating the result by drawing a building that practically doesn't exist/or it would be impossible for it to be a full 12 meters long building because everything there is destroyed?

Like many other things in the panel it doesn't mean anything.

I got lower results using that than the new panel I utilized. And either way it's extremely blurry, why use a blurry image when I already have a much better image, why didn't Ourosboros use that panel handed to us instead of purposely inflating the result by drawing a building that practically doesn't exist/or it would be impossible for it to be a full 12 meters long building because everything there is destroyed?
Fine, we'll keep the verse at 7 B cause surely none of the rubble is buildings. It obviously doesn't mean anything. Only your window is intact and reliable. Moving on then.

(I am still gonna go monkey if Garou vaporizes Evil Natural Ocean next chapter).

I am confused, very confused. Therefir says it 7 A then once again Homeless Emperor becomes 6 C. Which is the accepted one?

Where did this come from? I thought they were just using the old one.

Yes, I just, like you, didn't know there was another new one.

By they, I meant Boba.

Yes, I just, like you, didn't know there was another new one.

By they, I meant Boba.
So, currently we have two calc members going for the 7 A version, but there are two calculations showing the opposite by giving 6 C results. Will this lead to a CRT?

I think it should.

But someone else can make it. I've just started a CRT on another verse.

I think it should.

But someone else can make it. I've just started a CRT on another verse.
Oh damn, this'll be a good headache. Should I make one? I'll personally invite the people who made the calculations to debate and get this over with.

Back