• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King

He/Him
I have found it quite strange that Homeless Emperor has currently the highest AP feat apart from the God tiers. This is particularly strange because everyone else has been stuck at 7 B as they don't have any definitive feats to support them. But I know da wae.

So, firstly, we have Homeless Emperor's 6 C feat. We know that the size of Homeless Emperor's orbs is directly proportional to their AP as shown multiple times throughout the series. Here, we have the energy orb which performed the 6 C feat. And here we have the size of the energy orb that Atomic Samurai cut. Both of these orbs are very similar in size and Atomic Samurai with the Sun Blade managed to cut it. I am not saying AS scales fully to the orb as it was a cutting attack rather than blunt force but there's a catch.
Atomic Samurai, even with the Sun Blade was unable to cut Golden S body completely. You could make the argument that it is easier to cut energy than a physical object but Energy Attacks don't follow similar rules in OPM ( such as Suiryu being able to hold an energy ball in his hands). This is direct proof that Golden S has higher or comparable durability to Homeless Emperor's orbs. From this we get a scaling chain for their AP.

Atomic Samurai< Homeless Emperor</=Golden S<< Platinum S = Flashy Flash = Garou (current key)

I don't know where to put Bang and Bomb in this along with Asleep Garou.

Agree:
Disagree:
Inconclusive:

It took over 30 slashes for AS to destroy it so they would only scale to 1/30 of it which is 7-A surprisingly

It took over 30 slashes for AS to destroy it so they would only scale to 1/30 of it which is 7-A surprisingly
I already scale AS below everyone else but the fact that he was unable to cut though GS completely proves that GS is not freakin 7 B.

They probably are similar in size, but that panel is a terrible reference due to the distance and angle.

There's actually around 35 slashes, which is just under 130 megatons per slash, so 7-A Atomic Samurai and GS makes sense, and I guess everyone on par with Platinum Sperm surpasses that to an extent.

There's actually around 35 slashes, which is just under 130 megatons per slash.

7-A Atomic Samurai and GS is fine, and I guess everyone on par with Platinum Sperm surpasses that to an extent.
Yeah, other than that we could also say that GS's raw durability is higher than Homeless Attack's right? I am saying this because GS seems to have more energy density compared to homeless as it was definitely more difficult to get through GS than the orb.

I don't think that logic works because AS is still overpowering just a small portion of the orb with each hit. If he one-shot the orb, and then barely damaged GS, you could definitely use that logic, but that's not what happens.

I don't think that logic works because AS is still overpowering just a small portion of the orb with each hit. If he one-shot the orb, and then barely damaged GS, you could definitely use that logic, but that's not what happens.
But GS also tanked multiple of Atomic's slashes and only one of the special slashes (flexible sword) was able to cut him up.

No, just 7-A, and potentially for even less characters if Garou became stronger after the Bang fight.

No, just 7-A, and potentially for even less characters if Garou became stronger after the Bang fight.
How? Platinum S is at least 4.5 times stronger than Golden S based on the number of cells alone.
Atomic S with Sun Blade< Golden S << Platinum S.

From this, we get a downscale to Bang and Bomb who would be comfortably around Golden S level who is weaker than Platinum S and Not Asleep Garou.

No, actually I forgot about his number of cells. My mistake.
Plus, I'm not sure, but there have been some calcs of Garou's recent feats in the chapter in terms of AP. But until then, I guess we should keep them at 7 A.

They probably are similar in size, but that panel is a terrible reference due to the distance and angle.

There's actually around 35 slashes, which is just under 130 megatons per slash, so 7-A Atomic Samurai and GS makes sense, and I guess everyone on par with Platinum Sperm surpasses that to an extent.
7-A (127.65 Megatons): Atomic Samurai (Sun Blade), Golden Sperm, Platinum Sperm, Flashy Flash (No Weapons), Garou (Pre-Awakening), Bang (Awakening Breath), Flashy Flash (Weapons)

That should cover everyone

Didn't even know about that.

I suppose it makes sense for GS and Atomic Samurai to exceed 127 megatons, and PS, Garou and Flashy Flash are 247.

Is Bang as strong as the Garou that one-shot all the Cadres?
A bit weaker.

Didn't even know about that.

I suppose it makes sense for GS and Atomic Samurai to exceed 127 megatons, and PS, Garou and Flashy Flash are 247.

Is Bang as strong as the Garou that one-shot all the Cadres?
We don't really know which end would be accepted. The Island level one has fair chance too. Let's wait for the Flashy Flash,PS, and Garou profiles.

If this get accepted and the other one also gets accepted would the rating be like this now 7-A likely 6-C ?

7-A (127.65 Megatons): Atomic Samurai (Sun Blade), Golden Sperm, Platinum Sperm, Flashy Flash (No Weapons), Garou (Pre-Awakening), Bang (Awakening Breath), Flashy Flash (Weapons)

That should cover everyone
7 A: (127.65 Megatons)Atomic Samurai (Sun Blade), Golden S (upscales)
7 A, likely far higher: Bang (Awakening Breath), Garou (Pre-Awakening), Flashy Flash, Platinum S (I think this rating is fine for now because the recent calc still hasn't been evaluated completely.)

7 A, likely far higher: Bang (Awakening Breath), Garou (Pre-Awakening), Flashy Flash, Platinum S (I think this rating is fine for now because the recent calc still hasn't been evaluated completely.)
At least 7-A rather than 7-A likely far higher is more suitable

At least 7 A, likely higher: Bang (Awakening Breath), Garou (Pre-Awakening), Flashy Flash, Platinum S (I think this rating is fine for now because the recent calc still hasn't been evaluated completely.)

Edited, this should be the ratings now.

So, like how many staff members need to agree before we move forward with the changes?

We probably have enough, but I thought we were supposed to be waiting for the Garou calculation to get accepted.

We probably have enough, but I thought we were supposed to be waiting for the Garou calculation to get accepted.
We can always afford to make changes later. Plus, I don't think that horribly difficult Garou calc is going to be evaluated anytime soon.

It has way too many ends and instead of using a random timeframe to find KE, it should probably use Potential Energy.

Back