• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Thousand wars - Aiolia vs Shura

Leo no AIolia VS Capricorn no Shura

so yea I was trying to rank the gold saints for flike the 10th time ( I really have to much spare time), and I couldn't come to a conclusion when it came to these 2 mainly because they are given varying amounts of power or strength depending on the spin off. So I propose to settle this debate in three rounds:

ROUND 1 :

The classic aiolia and shura from the original 28 volumes

Aiolia :

Shura:

ROUND 2 :

Episode G Aiolia boosted with Keuranos and dunamis VS Episode G: Assassin Shura with Eclipse Calibur

Aiolia :

Shura :

ROUND 3 :

God cloth Soul of gold version

Aiolia :

Shura :

Personaly, I'm an Aiolia fanboy but I think there is more evidences leading toward shura being stronger. Anyway let me know what you guys think !

Round 1 - Most likely Shura. He proclaimed himself the strongest Gold Saint, which should place him above the Golds that have a big reputation and renowned strength, Aiolia being a clear example. Excalibur also ought to be capable of cutting through Lightning Plasma, so Aiolia's one advantage of range is gone. If Photon Burst isn't restricted, however, Aiolia would win due to it.

Round 2 - I haven't read all of Episode G due to lack of translations, but didn't this version of Aiolia fight against 2-A Cronus? It'd be a stomp in Aiolia's favour if so.

Round 3 - Basically just a far higher level version of Round 1, so if Photon Burst is restricted, Shura wins, otherwise Aiolia wins purely due to it.

Back