• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OP OC Contest NEW RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
-No omnipotence, omniscience, or omnipresence. (Up to 2-A)

-No High 2-A

-No infinite speed or above

-No using "one less than infinity" or similar stuff like that either.

-No immortality 4 or 5 (others are fine)

-No "my character is stronger than yours" or NLF

-No changes to a character once you present him/her/it.

-No "my character can do anything but..." or "nothing can hurt him but..." which is a form of NFL

-Your character also cannot possess a weapon that breaks any of these rules.

-Using a character that you have previously posted is ok but it must be an original character made by you.

-If you have a character that is higher than 2-A, that is fine but you need to depower them for the contest.

-It can be a fan character of a franchise (eg a DBZ OC, or Superman's long lost cousin), but you can't use established characters for the sake of powerscaling/feats (eg, he's stronger than Goku, he beat the Hulk in a fight, he's faster than Flash, etc.)

-Using other original characters for the same purpose (eg, He beat x, who can destroy a planet) is allowed however.

Deadline January 22, 2015.

Submit your character in the form of an email to [email protected] Or you can post a profile here (but you have to do it right on the deadline)

(One thing worth noting is that none of us will see these characters. Someone else has the password to the email account and they won't give it to us admins until it is time to present.)

Squid peanut said:
when you say no immortality does that mean no Regenerationn?
Regenerationn is fine.

can i say high 2-A but without the dimesion as it gives immortality type 5 with no drawbacks

No for both. Immortality 5 isn't allowed and neither is High 2-A.

oh i meant was dante doesn't have access to it and i might make him have 90% of his true power for pre-journey

TISSG7Redgrave said:
oh i meant was dante doesn't have access to it and i might make him have 90% of his true power for pre-journey
Stating that your character is stronger and somehow is weaker for the contest is perfectly fine.

Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
So I'm guessing almost every single page is gonna get taken down?
I don't think you understand. This people submit a character to be entered in this contest. Why would any page be taken down?

Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
Aahhhhh, for a minute there I thought you said "No Omnipotence in General", ok it makes sense now.
Yeah. This is for a contest. It isn't the new standard for making profiles or anything.

Yeah. This is for a contest. It isn't the new standard for making profiles or anything.
Ahhh. That means I can't enter the Soloer of Everything Ever that is SSG Yamcha.

If Yamcha has a weaker form that makes him 2-A then yeah.

Since a bunch of people have asked, I wanted to emphacize this in the comments as well. If you have a character that is above 2-A, that fine but you need to depower them.

Sure thing. I'm sibmitting a depowered version of my waifu :)

Depends on what kind of multiverse

Immeasurable speed is not allowed. Also how big is the multiverse in your verse?

Okay. Also speed must be up to MFTL+

Yes. Either send him to the email, or wait until the deadline and post a profile.

Minus the Child of Omnipotence said:
Oh fluff...i had a charcter for 1-C tiering ...*bangs my desk using my head angrily*
LOL *puts extra spikes on the desk* XDDDDDDD (jk jk jk)

@Squid no. It says so above. MFTL+ speed is the max.

Jacob is right that is not allowed @Blahblah9755

I'm sorry for forgetting to update deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back