• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OP OC Contest NEW RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can upgrade them for this contest. @Steve

You can also make an entirely new character. It doesnt matter if he sucks. It's just about the power

Ugh, I feel tlike this has taken too long ryukama... That is my sincere opinion.

Don't blame me m9. Collectioncard and Thereelist thought people needed more time (I'm not judging this). Change the deadline if you want Copetan.

THEIR OPINION MEANS NOTHING TO ME!

jk, but I do think they made the deadline too far away. Has anybody submitted their things?

I'll check with them. I am almost done with mine. Like I said shorten the deadline if you want.

Nah, two day's diffecence is pointless. I'll just keep it as is

Then why even complain about it bruh?

Oh I see ya cheeky m8. You acted like you didnt really care, so that I would say I dont either, so that you can suggsgest a change. Clever scrub.

I actually didn't really care m69, but I felt that you 360 noscope rekt me with that not-dank question, which made me feel that I didn't smoke weed every day.

Sad Violin
Sad Violi

I apologize. My savagery can sometimes get the best of me and I hurt those close to me. Not everyone can be a d0pe as nails FaZe clan member like me. My #sincerest apologies m420

TOTalY fiNe M8 u tUChed my H@rT \/\/iTh that

@nD i TUTch3d ur m0m lasst n|GhT

I'll talk to the judges and go to VS Battle chat and see.

Copetan thinks the contest has gone on too long. I'm talking to the judges and other members to see. I honestly think it's fine the way it is.

Hop has a regular Low 10-C classification, is that fine?

He also has one specifacally for Joke Battles, but tha t might be OP too, at least in sheer speed.

Make him Low 10-C if you want but just know you might get shreked.

It has been done, mates. I await my last place trophy. No one shall take that place! HAHA! Let's try to go lower than fluff, slop!

1st is for wankers any hop.

SoyHop said:
It has been done, mates. I await my last place trophy. No one shall take that place! HAHA! Let's try to go lower than fluff, slop!
1st is for wankers any hop.
noooooooooo, we were all trying so hard to make the strongest I never thought to make the weakest. also how would we know if our OCs are definitively i

LMFAO that was amazing Copetan. Feel free to add me to your victories (and show that gif)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back