• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Qawsedf234

VS Battles
Administrator
Human Resources
This Tornado of Terror calc was recently accepted. So as of this thread the following people get moved to Low 6-B

Neuron Psykos will also likely scale barring a weird stomp in the next chapter, but as of now they haven't technically fought each other at full strength. So when she inevitably does scale we should just get this out of the way in terms of being accepted.

Due to ONE's quote Golden Sperm scales and Orochi backscales from GS. However, like with the previous HIgh 6-C stuff, they shouldn't fully scale but get a "6-C, possibly Low 6-B" rating.

Finally there was a comment saying the feat was Class P, but it wasn't added to the calc and wasn't accepted. So I don't think it can be used at the moment.

She's Low 6-B+ or 1.75x below baseline 6-B. So pretty high.

Orochi calc should change. Both Tatsumaki's and Orochi's calculations are literally the same. Low 6-B is for both then

Nah. Orochi's feat wasn't shown effecting more than just the city. Tornado's feat effects the entire city plus the surrounding environment, meaning she effected a larger area.

Orochi's feat should probably still end up higher since we can get a better view of how big the city is.

Can also be noted that Orochi only used half of his arms for his combined beam. He also has a chest beam that seems even stronger.

Orochi's calc is based on the city sized gleamed from an aerial perspective, but

• The perspective showed only the city
  • Mosquito Girl's quote and Tornado's visual both support that City Z has a radius smaller than the total effected area.
Orochi effected only the city, so he doesn't get boosted by Tornado's better range since it extended far past the city.

Yeah pretty sure it was the city size. The surrounding enviroment wasn't calculated

M3X said:
What was calculated was the city size, that 65km radius is the city.
What was calculated was the tower's distance to the end of the screen and as shown later the cracks extend farpast the city. Orochi doesn't scale to range of this feat, since he effected a smaller area than this feat.

What was calculated was the tower's distance to the end of the scree

Exaclty, and this is the size of the city. That what was calculated, only. Your two scans don't prove anything since the crack extension is > the size calculated using the tower and the Moon.

The city is 65km in radius, the crack is bigger than that but wasn't calculated.

He can't be correct if what he is saying wasn't what was calculated ƒñÀÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

Exaclty, and this is the size of the city.

The city is smaller than 50 kilometers and as before the cracks go past it. Orochi doesn't scale to the range of this feat.

Will Garou be effected by this change?

His final rating in his second key becomes Low 6-B+ due to GS.

Ok you have a point about the city size, but what was calculated was the... City size to be more than 120km, and not the crack extension. We know that the crack extension should be bigger, making the calc result higher, but right now, the calculation is assuming a city bigger than 120km while you think the city is smaller than 50km

Well I don't think the city is smaller than 50km. I think the total diameter of the city cannot be higher than 100km or 50km in radius. If it was larger than the context of MG's telepathy wouldn't make any sense (she's roughly in the same place as the tower actually since Saitama's apartment was pretty close to where Genos was fighting her).

So to me the city's radius is <50 km while the cracks were shown to be 67km in radius.

English was never my best school subject. In the first line I meant "I don't think the city's diameter is smaller than 50 kilometers, it just can't be greater than 100 kilometers".

Qawsedf234 said:
Well I don't think the city is smaller than 50km. I think the total diameter of the city cannot be higher than 100km or 50km in radius. If it was larger than the context of MG's telepathy wouldn't make any sense (she's roughly in the same place as the tower actually since Saitama's apartment was pretty close to where Genos was fighting her).
So to me the city's radius is <50 km while the cracks were shown to be 67km in radius.
Honestly, it doesn't look like they're in the same place. It is literally very close to the forest, while the Tatsumaki thing happened in the middle of the city and the extent of it proved to be huge and only disappeared on the horizon.

I don't know, in this sweep for example, both in the direction of Torre and Tatsumaki you can only see the city and not even a trace of the forest. Furthermore, the tower is clearly higher than the height that the Mosquito was.

The tower is higher than MG was, but they're in roughly the same location in terms of being in the center of the city. Plus there's multiple shots showing the edge of the city and a surronding forest: 1 2 3

And in all the scans you sent, it shows more houses ahead, in hers there was only forest. In addition, Uragik's calculation calculated only the part of the city, since the calculation was based on the moon as well and the sweep only has the city.

I didn't lose, except that even with the forest, you can still see houses in the background and the distance with the MG is huge.

It is huge, but the important part is that her range goes far past the city and its 17 kilometers less than the calc of the cracks. Orochi can't possibly scale to Tornado's range since he's only been shown to effect the city.

Well we have a few options then

• We ignore MG's quote for the calc.
  • We adjust it so it's exactly 50 km instead of 67 km
Not a fan of making calcs > in-universe dialogue, even if I do think the rating is correct. If, and only if, we go with option two. The feat becomes High 6-C+ (1.08x below baselien Low 6-B).

True. But thinking on it, it probably wasn't. If we do assume the spire is roughly were she was at, then it's near the edge of the city rather than the direct center. As the area behind the tower (from Tornado's PoV) leads into wilderness/forests while the area behind Tornado is more city. Which wouldn't make the quote wrong and wouldn't make the Ang size wrong.

Back