• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It would be a mistake to assume that Orochi could affect the entire width of the city anyway. The Monster Association HQ is presumably near the center of the city and his attack was fired in one direction.

Wait, why would Mosquito girl's quote mean anything? She just says I'll call every mosquito in a 50km radius, that doesn't have to do anything with the size of the city, just the limit of her telepathy.

Because her telepathy extends far past the city's limits. Meaning the city cannot be larger than the range of her telepathy.

Spinoirr said:
Now it's called a city now
Yeah it's probably got redconed
Where is it reffered to as a city? It's not far fetched to think that Z-city has subsections called towns, the same way they say 'ghost town', genos is most probably just talking about that particular neighbourhood.

Monster Association HQ is only in the center of the Ghost Town, not the center of Z-City. https://********.org/chapter/67439/2

Supergraphite said:
When do they say that? as far as I can see, genos refers to it as 'town' not city
Mosquito Girl says it in Chapter 6. Genos doesn't have anything to do with this.

Now it's called a city now

In OPM the kanji used for City and Town are the same. Its context that determines which is the best one to use.

Where is it reffered to as a city? It's not far fetched to think that Z-city has subsections called towns

Wouldn't be to shocking since we know there's surrounding towns around City Z. But as before this doesn't have anything to do with Genos to my knowledge.

Mosquito Girl was in the Ghost Town. Genos wasn't able to sense any life in the local area when they fought. https://********.org/chapter/67384/15

Qawsedf234 said:
Mosquito Girl says it in Chapter 6. Genos doesn't have anything to do with this.
Then where are you getting the statement that mosquito girl's range is far larger than the city? It doesn't mention anything about the size of the city .I was assuming you got it from genos's statement on the next page.

As for the same kanji, I think it's a better bet to stick to town rather than city. I feel like genos would specfically state ' z-city' rather than just calling it 'city'. Also, every single translation I've looked at, including the official translation has genos calling it 'town' rather than city. Not to mention the calculation kind of proves that z-city has a larger diameter than 50 km.

I don't see any reason why it's nessecary to downgrade the calc from 67km to 50 km. As far as I can see, there is no official statement that says z-city's diameter is smaller than 50 km, unless I'm still missing something.

Then where are you getting the statement that mosquito girl's range is far larger than the city

Because the bugs she summons with her 50km telepathy come from outside the city and targert animals outside the city. Meaning her range goes past the city limits, which would limit to overall size to be below her stuff.

However, I added before all of this stuff that it didn't matter anyways, since neither her or the tower were in the center of City Z. So her TP likely doesn't limit the overall size since she would be closer to the edge in the first place.

Qawsedf234 said:
However, I added before all of this stuff that it didn't matter anyways, since neither her or the tower were in the center of City Z. So her TP likely doesn't limit the overall size since she would be closer to the edge in the first place.
Yeah, not to mention that tatsumaki and psykos look like they are way higher in the air. Just compare how small the buildings beneath them look

https://********.org/chapter/67384/8

https://********.org/chapter/848134/22

This proves that they are much more at the center of the city, otherwise it would mean that the forest would be much closer to them and they could most probably be able to see beyond the forrest too if they were ata higher height at the same place.

They aren't near the center of the city. You can tell because there's significantly more buildings behind Tornado than there is in front of her. The MA base is located in the center of Ghost Town as you mentioned, which is seemingly near the edge of City Z or at least closer to it. If they were at the center there would be a much more even spread of things.

I'm not saying that they are at the center of the city, just closer to the center than mosquito girl was. So MG's telepathic range shouldn't really have any bearing on tatsumaki's feat.

Anyways with that out of the way

• Low 6-B Tornado
  • 6-C, possibly Low 6-B Orochi and GS
  • At least Low 7-B+, up to Low 6-B Garou
  • Low 6-B Neuron Psykos when she gets the scaling next chapter
Everyone alright with that.

While an obvious change, I'd feel better if one or two more people agreed first.

Also whenever that Class P thing gets approved I guess we can also change her lifting strength rating.

But that's her Telekinesis, right ?

Considering this, it would scale to physical LS if it shares the same power source that she uses for other things, which isn't quite the case

However, if someone was caught in her TK and managed to move/fight back, then yeah it could scale

Edit: Nvm you said only her LS, my bad

Yeah, if approved Tornado would be Class P with TK

However, if someone was caught in her TK and managed to move/fight back, then yeah it could scale

In OPM you can resist TK with willpower. Since there's not a direct LS correlation like in DC Comics for example.

Nah. Its still accepted and we're going to use it for some 6-C scaling presumably.

I really don't know actually. Cross scaling has never been one of my good areas in OPM. You can ask MOB people to comment here I guess and talk about who scales. Technically speaking someone in MOB may upscale to 6-B if they're above ??? Mob by a notable degree.

Oh no, Mob is the only MP100 character that would scale (even then he's only equal to Tatsumaki). The cross-scaling is already accepted so I'm just asking if there are any objections to me updating his profile.

I'm updating Mob's profile if there aren't any objections.

Now to make matches huehuehue.....

Would this mean the ghost town is much larger than expected? I don't believe tatsumaki would risk the lives of innocent bystanders by going beyond the ghost town.

Edit: especially since it's been established since the beginning that the ghost town occupies a portion of the east of z city. But a meteor explosion large enough to be seen from space a couple of km from the surface didn't even reach the ghost town let alone all of the residential areas

Back