• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

OPM Minor Hero Additions

Hey guys, I've got a few possible minor additions in mind for some heroes (and Garou), lets see what everyone thinks.

I'll start with the ones that I think are more questionable.

First up is for Mumen Rider: I think he should have Pain Resistance (Maybe Supernatural Willpower, but it doesn't seem like he fits the bill for that), for all the times he's fearlessly stood up against all odds and tried to defeat opponents stronger than him, and endured beatings for it. (Examples: 1 (Pages 9-23), 2, 3, and the databook contains a couple statements to support this.) He has a very high pain tolerance, and even when he's hurt, he's always willing to give his all, right up until he can't move any more.

Then there's two for Zombieman: I think it would make sense for him to have Stealth Mastery on his profile. To be honest, I thought he had it before. He's highly proficient in undercover work, he says this himself and has to some level shown it. (Examples: 1, 2, 3)
There's also Social Influencing. On the page for it, it says its uses include buying time and obtaining important information, which is exactly what Zombieman has done before. (Example: 1 (Pages 57-66), in which he makes clear at the end that this was his tactic) I'd understand if this isn't enough for him to get that, though, since Homeless Emperor seems pretty willing to divulge information about his powers, Zombieman didn't manage to keep the conversation going as long as he wanted, and there's not any other shown instances of something similar from Zombieman at the moment, but I still thought this might be worth bringing up.

Bushidrill: Bushidrill should get Underground Mobility, he has shown the ability to drill underground and attack that way with his sword. (Example: 1)
Something I am more uncertain about, but I think there may be reason for, is some Air Manipulation. He has shown the ability to produce shockwaves or something of the sort that pierce the target with his sword, on a few occasions, and the databook states that he "Makes air holes in his prey with drill-like thrusts". (Examples: 1, 2, 3)
I find it a little weird that he's capable of doing this, and yet refers to Okamaitachi's Air Blade as a "divine technique that's impossible to replicate", but I think that might just refer to the fact that Okama can actually create blade-like slashes through the air, whereas Bushi just has forceful piercing thrusts.

Saitama: This one is pretty rough, because it's relying only on both a bonus chapter and the databook, but, it could be possible to give Saitama (Post-Training) Resistance to Acid. In chapter 29.5, Saitama (off-screen) defeated a monster, which the databook states has a body that secretes a powerful acid on the surface, and touching it carelessly would be like getting dragged into hell. It's not ever really shown, though, so it's kind of shaky with nothing else backing this up. But, as far as I know, there's nothing that would really outright prove it to be false. It still may not be strong enough evidence to use on its own though.

These next ones should be more straightforward.

Metal Bat: According to the databook, Metal Bat has amazing dynamic vision. This could be used to justify some Enhanced Senses, like what Carnage Kabuto has.

Fubuki: Fubuki needs Flight on her profile, or at the least, Limited Flight/Levitation. (Examples: 1, 2, 3)

Drive Knight: Drive Knight needs Energy Projection (With Flying Chariot). (Examples: 1, 2)

Puri Puri Prisoner: I think that Puri should have his notable techniques updated to include things such as Vibration Angel, Angel Bristle Armor, Angel Hug and Angel Pitter Patter.

Zombieman (again): Zombieman also needs a very slight change to his equipment, it should say he has 2 desert eagles, not just one. (I personally think he carries more than two, but afaik there's no solid proof)

Garou: He should get Supernatural Willpower, Garou's drive to become a monster and defeat heroes has allowed him to power through massive amounts of punishment and continue fighting, and getting stronger, and has even allowed him to overcome experiences where he should have died, as well as fight while he is unconscious. (Examples: 1 (Page 47-Chp 82 page 7), 2 (Pages 22-36), 3/3.5 (Pages 56-59/Pages 70-76), 4 (Pages 36-42), 5 (Pages 11-17), 6 (Pages 25-31, 55-60), 7 (Pages 20-28), 8: From his resurfacing in chapter 146, to the end of his fight with Bang in chapter 154, Garou was fighting while unconscious)

What do you guys think? Also sorry if any of these have already been brought up before and decided against in the past. (Also x2, sorry if any of the imgur links have the images in the wrong order, I've been having a problem with that lately.)

Last edited:
Saitama: This one is pretty rough, because it's relying only on both a bonus chapter and the databook, but, it could be possible to give Saitama (Post-Training) Resistance to Acid. In chapter 29.5, Saitama (off-screen) defeated a monster, which the databook states has a body that secretes a powerful acid on the surface, and touching it carelessly would be like getting dragged into hell. It's not ever really shown, though, so it's kind of shaky with nothing else backing this up. But, as far as I know, there's nothing that would really outright prove it to be false. It still may not be strong enough evidence to use on its own though.
I think a ''Possibly'' will be better here

Disagree with mumen stuff
You'd even disagree with pain resistance?

Nothing suggests the monster used the acid against Saitama.
It's not implied to be something it "uses", its body just secretes this acidic substance, probably like a slugs slime for example. The databook page says that the monster is "dangerous even in death" due to this acid being on its body, making it so that you couldn't touch it to remove its body.
If the acid were something the monster had to actively choose to use, it wouldn't be a threat after it's dead. Nothing else about it would make it dangerous after dying.

As I said in the op though, this is still pretty shaky reasoning for Saitama to have resistance to acid, with nothing else backing it up. I do think it would be reasonable to give it a "Possible" over straight up confirming that he has resistance, as other people have suggested.

It's not implied to be something it "uses", its body just secretes this acidic substance, probably like a slugs slime for example. The databook page says that the monster is "dangerous even in death" due to this acid being on its body, making it so that you couldn't touch it to remove its body.
If the acid were something the monster had to actively choose to use, it wouldn't be a threat after it's dead. Nothing else about it would make it dangerous after dying.

As I said in the op though, this is still pretty shaky reasoning for Saitama to have resistance to acid, with nothing else backing it up. I do think it would be reasonable to give it a "Possible" over straight up confirming that he has resistance, as other people have suggested.
Couldn't Saitama technically deal with the acid with a shockwave from his punch? With a shockwave that should utterly outclass the monster in terms of Attack Potency Saitama wouldn't have needed to actually touch the monster to make a hole through it.

Couldn't Saitama technically deal with the acid with a shockwave from his punch? With a shockwave that should utterly outclass the monster in terms of Attack Potency Saitama wouldn't have needed to actually touch the monster to make a hole through it.
That's definitely true, he might have done that. But I don't think there's a way to know for sure since it was off screen, so could he still get "Possible" resistance?

Also, can I get your opinion on the rest of the additions?

That's definitely true, he might have done that. But I don't think there's a way to know for sure since it was off screen, so could he still get "Possible" resistance?

Also, can I get your opinion on the rest of the additions?
Well, Saitama might not have known about the acid and depending on how close he was to the monster he might have touched it with his fist due to not seeing a reason to move back or around. I would however be rather uncomfortable with giving him a Resistance based on a one-off encounter where we only saw the aftermath even if it is just a possible one.

I'm fine with Mumen Rider getting Pain Manipulation Resistance. He can also have Supernatural Willpower provided he has more to show for that than just giving his best and resisting pain which I don't consider to be the case based on what I know.

I think Zombieman can indeed have Stealth Mastery based on what he said and his feats. Social Influencing implies a considerable amount of skill at manipulating others in a social manner and mere attempts at doing so especially with targets that are quite forthcoming shouldn't be enough.

Underground Mobility for Bushidrill should be alright since he does showcase the ability to travel underground. Based on the statement and his feats Bushidrill should be able to get Shockwave Creation for this.

I'm fine with giving Metal Bat Enhanced Vision based on the databook statement especially since it does reference him being able to spot Melzalgald's weakness as a feat for it.

Okay, Limited Flight/Levitation for Fubuki should be alright.

Given that Drive Knight quite blatantly displays it, it should be alright.

The update for Pri-Pri-Prisoner is alright since this is basically just adding techniques he later showcased.

Based on chapter 101 Zombieman indeed has two pistols, so that change should be alright.

I'm not against it. How should the reasoning be explained?
Garou's drive to become a monster and defeat heroes has allowed him to power through massive amounts of punishment and he referenced Metal Bat as an explanation for how he adapted to Gyoro Gyoro's psychic abilities. There is also him coming back from injuries inflicted by Royal Ripper that should have by all rights killed him. You might want to think up a few more things for this though.

Last edited:
request OP to add SW to Garou in this CRT?
Garou's drive to become a monster and defeat heroes has allowed him to power through massive amounts of punishment and he referenced Metal Bat as an explanation for how he adapted to Gyoro Gyoro's psychic abilities. There is also him coming back from injuries inflicted by Royal Ripper that should have by all rights killed him. You might want to think up a few more things for this though.
I've made an edit to the op, let me know what you guys think.

I would however be rather uncomfortable with giving him a Resistance based on a one-off encounter where we only saw the aftermath even if it is just a possible one.
Fair enough. It probably wouldn't be a great resistance anyway, since the acid has no feats and Delorean is a random tiger level monster.

Social Influencing implies a considerable amount of skill at manipulating others in a social manner and mere attempts at doing so especially with targets that are quite forthcoming shouldn't be enough.
Makes sense.

I agree with everything except for: supernatural willpower for Mumen Rider, social influencing for zombieman and acid resistance for Saitama. Obviously Saitama does have acid resistance, but we need to see it more explicitly.

Mumen rider does have great pain resistance so that would be fine to add.

Seems like everything here has been agreed upon except for the points I've listed: with the willpower and acid resistance being largely rejected and the social influencing being controversial. I suppose we can discuss Zombieman's social influencing (he hasn't shown enough for this yet imo) further, but do we need to do anything else before we can implement all agreed upon points?

We can apply what has been accepted here.
We need you to unlock Garou page for this.

Seems like only half of the changes have been applied so far. Mumen, Zombieman, Drive Knight, and Puri still need theirs.
(Social Influencing for Zombieman can be left alone, I'd agree that given what has been shown there isn't much case for it, but if anyone else who agreed with it wants to argue for it, that's fine by me.)

I'd be grateful if someone would take care of that, last time I tried editing profiles I did it incorrectly.

Seems like only half of the changes have been applied so far. Mumen, Zombieman, Drive Knight, and Puri still need theirs.
(Social Influencing for Zombieman can be left alone, I'd agree that given what has been shown there isn't much case for it, but if anyone else who agreed with it wants to argue for it, that's fine by me.)

I'd be grateful if someone would take care of that, last time I tried editing profiles I did it incorrectly.
I finished applying changes to MR, ZM and DK.

Though, I'll let you handle the Puri stuff. Just tell me here after you add the changes to Puri, and I will correct any possible mistake you'll supposedly make.

I finished applying changes to MR, ZM and DK.

Though, I'll let you handle the Puri stuff. Just tell me here after you add the changes to Puri, and I will correct any possible mistake you'll supposedly make.
Thank you, and I have now added what was needed to Puri's notable techniques.

Back