• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Optimus Prime (IDW) VS Superman (Post-Crisis): The Never-Ending Dream

Both at 5-C, Post-COIE Superman is used

Fight ends in K.O or Incap

Speed is equalized

Both start 10 meters apart from each other

Fight takes place in Los Angeles, California

Optimus has his full arsenal except the Matrix Of Leadership

"I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye.":0

"I swear... until my dream of a world where dignity, honor and justice becomes the reality we all share -- I'll never stop fighting. Ever.":0

they put down their fist and become friends:0

Battle Track: "The Never-Ending Dream"

OoMrFYv.jpeg
QO3NcJq.jpeg

Last edited:
It's not a vote but from one point I remember this superman's time and seeing both profiles here are a couple of advantages for both

Sups

He won't hold back thinking that Optimus is a robot so he'll go for points like limbs.

better maneuverability thanks to his flight

powers like intangibility

major LS

Optimus

major Ap

Major combat experience

I was gonna do this MU oof

Honestly, neither Superman or Optimus have any hax that could instant put down the other in this key. I'm gonna have to check on what Superman's heat vision feats are if his heat vision could melt Optimus. Just gonna list some advantages for Optimus before I go over Superman later.

In terms of strength, I don't Superman would use LS against giant opponents if I recall correctly, usually relying on punching them. That and considering Optimus's main starting move is long range, I doubt he'd let Superman get the chance to move in for the close range.

Optimus also has a pretty good AP advantage, as he somewhat scales above the 5-C+ value he scales to, so if he does manage to get a few hits on Superman, Supes could be done for.

Optimus also has immortality, which would allow him to endure a lot of Superman's attacks, and can store his own soul in his trailer if his body gets too damaged, and can also use his own roller to get sneak attacks on Superman. And while Superman is no slouch in close quarters, Optimus likely has the advantage in close combat as he has fought smaller sized opponents before, and has had much more battle experience than Superman does.

Back