• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oryx, The Taken King (Start of Destiny profiles?)

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
So I was going to start up making profiles from Destiny, and decided to start with Oryx since he's got the most lore on him as opposed to any other one character, and I just like him more. Thing is, he's definitely tier 2, which means if I make the profile and there's issues, fixing them takes a while due to needing an admin. So, I'll try to get all the issues out of the way first. Here, you'll find a link to a blog post I made of him compiling up feats in the lore. If anyone feels compelled to do so, they are free to read through this and critique parts of it they find sketchy, as I'd like to get the issues ironed out before making the profile. Just put your complaints and stuff on this thread, so I actually get notifications. I've also got a mock profile on a blog, but it's outdated.

Note that I plan on having two keys for Oryx, one being him when restricted and another for his full power self in the Ascendant Realm. The latter is the one that puts him to tier 2, but he should still have all his abilities in each tier.

Also, do not focus as much on the AP as the other aspects of the blog if you do decide to take a look. AP is heavily dependent on the Vex, and it's something that I feel would go best if I just went ahead and made a Vex equivalent for scaling. If you've got some questions about that that's fine, but the main thing I wanted feedback on from here was what I pulled from the lore in terms of abilities.

Bump

Bump

bumo

bumP

I'm making a profile for Oryx rn on a blog and I'm planning to link this other blog to it, I'm just not done with everything. Posted this to get any issues resolved before I make it.

Back