• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Overall Bleach Pre-Timeskip Speed Upgrade

Pietro Maximoff said:
^That's not calc stacking.....
You are using a previously calculated speed to calculate a new one (which is what calc stacking does) but the method doesn;t bring the problems calc stacking does ,that's why i said there is a chance ,i'm usure myself.

@TheMightyRegulator and Kkapoios Please think it through before you rate it as calc stacking because based on this calc we have done all the later Bleach calcs.

If my calc is calc stacking then Illuminati's and Gallavant's calcs for Aizen's ooze vaping, Yhwach's vandenreich and Mimihagi's speed all of them are calc stacking because all those calcs use the same method to find out the distance as I did. If my calc is calc stacking then we have huge problem.

I'm already against the ooze calc for other reasons (but that's a matter for another time) ,as i said i'm unsure on how to treat it.

If we decide that the method can't be accepted then Ichigo's current speed would be used which is at least Mach 1200 casually to mach 3500.This overall change whould boost Yhwach to much higher levels like Planet level to Large Planet which is absurb ,it may as well make the feat uncalcable if the speed of the city would exceed lightspeed.

Putting more though into it i say that i'm 99% sure that it isn't calc stacking (only because it doesn't create the same problems)

Well, going by the definition of calc stacking it is indeed calc stacking but I am afraid this one time at least we have to accept it.

only two characters of present day cast have been around, Unohana and Yama-G, the latter was killed at the starting point of the arc and the latter didn't fight before being used as upgrade fuel.

my methods for calculating are in acourdance with the calculation rules.

Back