• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pac-Man Speed Upgrade and Size Manipulation Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no confirmation of his supposed height.
What doesn´t matter for my point,

They are still much smaller than the earth over there as I'm not seeing any evidence of a growth spout they have over there.
Even by looking at the video you can see Pac-man is portrayed as being at least comparable to a island in size

After all, i think i can see at least some logic on your point, so i will, per now, not continue the discussion and mantain my vote as agree

So regarding the feat of them circling the Earth, that's their actual size? Does anything from other instalments contradict this size or not?

Just to be clear, I'm not against the upgrades/calcs themselves (if the calc members think it's okay, I don't mind), just wat to know that they're suppose to be that big or did they grow?

So regarding the feat of them circling the Earth, that's their actual size? Does anything from other instalments contradict this size or not?
Nothing else seems to suggest that they're much bigger than their average sizes when they were circling around the earth, as that's just rather how the cutscene was just designed as there does not seem to be any actual intent of them suddenly starting to grow during the scene itself. But either then, how small should we really expect them to be during the speed feat?

Nothing else seems to suggest that they're much bigger than their average sizes when they were circling around the earth, as that's just rather how the cutscene was just designed as there does not seem to be any actual intent of them suddenly starting to grow during the scene itself. But either then, how small should we really expect them to be during the speed feat?
I was only asking because some times, objects are just bigger to show location. For example, in some rpg games you go to the world map and a town might have a character model standing next too it signifying he's at that location but clearly isn't as big the town. In pac mans case, I wondered if they were much smaller and those icons were just representing them, which is why I asked if they were always portrayed at that size.

Doesn't change the feat given it's accepted as I mentioned I have no problem with it, just wondering (as someone who isn't knowledgeable on the verse) if that's his actual size.

I haven't played this game, so I don't know what's going on overall. Is it about Pac-Man discovering what kind of food people make in different countries, and traveling to those locations himself? If so, then I suppose the speed upgrade is fine. Otherwise, it seems like Pac-Man can move at different speeds depending on his size, so when he's visible from outside of Earth, it looks like he's moving as fast as he would move in the maze tunnels. My judgement about the speed upgrade will be determined based on what the answer is.

I agree with the idea that Pac-Man can achieve planetary power through the reality warping of toon force, based on the evidence. It looks like Pac-Man has the ability to replace a celestial body with himself for comedic effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back