• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ugh....Cirno is faster but her durability is craptacular. Standard battle assumption puts this in Central Park, so unless we get snow, or the weather is cold, Cirno can't really regenerate. And Palutena would edge out a tough win

If it is, she may prove too much for Palutena by regenerating over and over again and exhausting Palutena.

This is literally one of the best cases of enviroment being a major factor.

Actually Cirno doesn't require cold close to her, but just cold in general.

For comparison other things the Type 8 immortality of fairys relys on would be things like the sun or the stars or the moon. Basically the existence of the south pole already makes it so that she can't be killed.

Above that Cirno has massive speed advantage and like all touhou characters has expierience in dodging ridiculously large amounts of projectiles. And then there is also perfect freeze stopping Palutenas projectiles in the first place. Her lowering her body temperature to the point that she freezes the air around her also makes close combat a bad idea.

So all in all cirno due to advantage in most things, except durability which is made up due to immortality, speed and dodging expertise.

Actually their speed is almost equalized. She still has a ******* imoortality due to ice existing even in other planets. And the fact that almost all of palutena's projectils dosen't work is a great advantage for her. Homewer she has wings, and the gift of flight can be used even against the target will. But i fear would be the only working attack, since she would just dodge the light columns and the glam blaster take too much to charge.

Cirno dealt with lasers before, and high level heat

She can respawn but it doesn't mean she's freaking 2-A so she has a limit to how much defeat she can take. Then again Max Determination Cirno...

Either way Cirno should win, hard diff for both tho

Core i was exactly saying that her lasers wouldn't work. But i think that dosent matter when you're immobilized and someone is trowing a skyscraper at your face: seems that evryone here is forgetting telekinesis.

Krenniko said:
Core i was exactly saying that her lasers wouldn't work. But i think that dosent matter when you're immobilized and someone is trowing a skyscraper at your face: seems that evryone here is forgetting telekinesis.
Cirno's icicles are casually city level just from kinetic energy alone. I think she definitely has the strength to resist telekinesis from someone who is city level at best. I could be wrong, though.

Nope. Palutena was able to overcome the repulsive force that medusa ( a 7-b, giant goddess) was using to push pit (with three sacred treasures so indipendent fly and 7-b at least) back, then immobilized her legs in a way she can't get rid off for the rest of the fight. All that dosen't seemed a problem for her. So she would probably be able to easily move cirno as a puppet. Also, Palutena true power is still unknown, for two motivations:

1: she fought just 2 times,probably both time in weakened condition

2: she is usually used as a plot twist like erza

Even back when Cirno was only City Level, she would've won easily. She's noticably far faster, and even her basic projectiles are casual city level just from kinetic energy alone, so even back then her actual limits would probably have been way higher.

But now she's 6-C so it's a stomp.

Exept for the fact that palutena fought and won against medusa that is a 6-c too, and she created and fought against pit who is 6-c.

Still doesn't matter. Relativistic with SoL reactions > MHS with SoL reactions. Even Island level characters cannot keep taking City Level attacks forever.

Even is Palu was 6-C, that would be 6-C at best, since the only feats you have mentioned so far are 7-B. Meanwhile Cirno is casual 6-C currently.

Crap. She was SoL last time I checked (albeit a very long time ago).

Still though, since Pit is Massively FTL+ in flight via Palutena's help, shouldn't Palutena be MFTL+ as well?

If not, I'm keeping my vote on Cirno.

Back