• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradox 4: De-vas-tator

Status
Not open for further replies.
boy got his free taco Vine Mmm whatcha say version
"boy got his free taco" Vine Mmm whatcha say versio

When you spend to much time on the internet, this is the shit that you find

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
Oi fellas, survey time.
Which despacito is the best
Ha, its only me active, THIS IS HOW YOU EAT A BIG MAC ***** is the best despacito here. But I think GORDON RAMSAY CUSSING AT KIDS can always be exotic betters but I dunno

Despacito 666 is the best

Uselessnoob245 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Little-caesars -recent-6-typically-replies-within-an-hour-hello-26731224
Surrender
All I wanted was a good pizza for tonight but i got a bunch of pictures of gay men kissing
Sounds like a regular Saturday night
I think I might have something you might like then.

I'm in the Illuminati (Shape of You PARODY) ~ Rucka Rucka Ali

Crabwhale said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Surrender
All I wanted was a good pizza for tonight but i got a bunch of pictures of gay men kissing
How did a foul skelington like yourself get a hold of this

Crabwhale said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Surrender
Y E S

Crabwhale said:
Crabwhale said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Surrender
Y E S
Skrellixengtons are the traingles, just like A.I Luis Fonsis and Justin biebers

I like how the word "skeleton" is getting more ****** everytime it's mentioned.

Uselessnoob245 said:
Crabwhale said:
Crabwhale said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Surrender
Y E S
Skrellixengtons are the traingles, just like A.I Luis Fonsis and Justin biebers

Skeleyottazettaexapetateragigamegakiloomnihyperxenometamultisuperultranecromillinillidekaseptaoctagoogolfaxulsupraquintazikagiggoforcalboowaplexibukubiggagoshorayomeameaoompainfitransfiversington

Uselessnoob245 said:
Those are the names of the skeleton race, Crabwhale, Sans2345 and Errorsansess are part of the skeleton race. No
Did you just assume my race?

yellowbuffskeletonlivesmatter

Also, I legitimaly went...and made...a Minceraft Mod Verse profile.

So, kill me right about now, yeah?

No, you know what? **** it. I'm dropping the whole self-deprecating shtick this once. Because I'll admit right now that I'm positively reinvigorated by this undertaking. In fact, it's actually the first thing I wanted to do when I came here, legitimatize a few verses that would be too niche or non-serious to be on VS Battles. So, I say proudly that I am indeed the creator of the Orespawn Minecraft Mod profile.

Crabwhale said:

No, you know what? **** it. I'm dropping the whole self-deprecating shtick this once. Because I'll admit right now that I'm positively reinvigorated by this undertaking. In fact, it's actually the first thing I wanted to do when I came here, legitimatize a few verses that would be too niche or non-serious to be on VS Battles. So, I say proudly that I am indeed the creator of the Orespawn Minecraft Mod profile.
Oh, cool, you're the creator of the Orespawn Minecraft Mod profile. Would anybody else be shocked to know that nobody even cares?

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:

Oh, cool, you're the creator of the Orespawn Minecraft Mod profile. Would anybody else be shocked to know that nobody even cares?
This is a random thread. Of course nobody is supposed to care.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:

Shut-up-already o 363160

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:

Shut-up-already o 363160
Oh God, don't start with that crap again.

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:

Shut-up-already o 363160
Oh God, don't start with that crap again.
You wanna go, mate?
Screen-Shot-2016-12-13-at-4.46.27-PM

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Fite me, mate.
Wings
2a92fc7d85ae41c2a4cfdfcd1e80f37f
Bucket
Thanos-Memes-09
A Minion Facebook meme? You truly are desperate.

HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA
HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

OBSERVE THE DANCE OF MY PEOPLE!

Gay Frogs (Alex Jones REMIX)
Gay Frogs (Alex Jones REMIX)

Fall before the power of government-made gay frogs

ThePruld When you go dark souls with your best mates-0
ThePruld When you go dark souls with your best mates-0

And at last, PRAISE THE SUN!

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Fite me, mate.
Wings
Bucket
Thanos-Memes-09
HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA
HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

He-Man sucks. He can't even destroy a pebble and his weakness is a pile of bones that can do magic tricks. He's gay, therefore anyone can beat him. He got defeated by a simple skeleton so that means anyone can beat him. Even Yamcha can flick He-Man. He's Superman's bitch and makes him sandwiches every morning in fear of being one-shotted by him.

Featured-1
Cringememes
Don'tblameme

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Fite me, mate.
Wings
Bucket
Thanos-Memes-09
HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA
HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

He-Man sucks. He can't even destroy a pebble and his weakness is a pile of bones that can do magic tricks. He's gay, therefore anyone can beat him. He got defeated by a simple skeleton so that means anyone can beat him. Even Yamcha can flick He-Man. He's Superman's bitch and makes him sandwiches every morning in fear of being one-shotted by him.
Featured-1
Cringememes
Don'tblameme
You can knock on He-Man all you want, bruh, but when I'm around, YOU.DON'T.****.WITH.SKELETOR.

Skelboi
Kneeman
Dance

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Fite me, mate.
Wings
Bucket
Thanos-Memes-09
HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA
HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

Featured-1
Cringememes
Don'tblameme
You can knock on He-Man all you want, bruh, but when I'm around, YOU.DON'T.****.WITH.SKELETOR.
Skelboi
Kneeman
Dance
Pfffft. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

1x12lv
Leaked-intel-documents-reveal-the-ltalian-army-was-in-possession-13005359
J91ZIrL

TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Fite me, mate.
Wings
Bucket
Thanos-Memes-09
HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA
HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

Featured-1
Cringememes
Don'tblameme
Skelboi
Kneeman
Dance
1x12lv
J91ZIrL
Your normie attempts at humor only serve to make my wrath greater.

Yespeople
Fuckyeh
Tomcrru
Damyou

Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Crabwhale said:
Fite me, mate.
Wings
Bucket
Thanos-Memes-09
HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA
HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

Featured-1
Cringememes
Don'tblameme
Skelboi
Kneeman
Dance
1x12lv
J91ZIrL
Your normie attempts at humor only serve to make my wrath greater.
Yespeople
Fuckyeh
Tomcrru
Damyou
Pfffffft. Please. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can make you regret your existence in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare memes. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed memes, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every weapon in everything ever and I will use it to its fullest extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.

21q5sz
14lp9t
The-four-horsemen-of-january-2018-death-war-pestilence-famine-30799452
WThY1jg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back