• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradox 4: De-vas-tator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian Higdon said:
Yeah, we all do those things at some point, and it's better to move on.
Our father Phil forgives you all.
Song Pillowy Mounds of Mashed Potatoes (Re-Uploaded)
Song Pillowy Mounds of Mashed Potatoes (Re-Uploaded)

What about Uncle Phil?

But can he survive the irresistible power of pillowy mounds of mashed potatos?

Ummmmm..........Shrek is love, Shrek is life?

Phil Swift is eternal, endless, and all powerful

TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Crabwhale said:
Christian Higdon said:
Oh, god, he's too much.
In a good or a bad way?
Both ways, though Phil Swift is basically able to one-shot Logan, so who knows?
Well, let's see what everyone thinks.
Phil Swift vs Logan Paul

Phil Swift: 0

Logan Paul: 0

Inconclusive: 0
Oh Gawd, what did I start?

Hey, what's up my ningens. Similar to "Dante", I have been dead for a time. Do not worry, as I have since recovered from my unlife and have gone about my emptiness as normal. I am currently crying in my domain, as the youngsters found me again and started to call me names. God damn...I didn't know that given languages could construct so accurately harsh phrases. But, I have also had time to re-evaluate my life, and have decided to offer this as a sort of peace offering. Thank you for both your advice, I have seen perhaps just a glimmer of hope in this void.

Now, can I have your opinions on whether or not I should eradicate those whippersnappers?

T H O T S L A Y E R said:
Hey, what's up my ningens. Similar to "Dante", I have been dead for a time. Do not worry, as I have since recovered from my unlife and have gone about my emptiness as normal. I am currently crying in my domain, as the youngsters found me again and started to call me names. God damn...I didn't know that given languages could construct so accurately harsh phrases. But, I have also had time to re-evaluate my life, and have decided to offer this as a sort of peace offering. Thank you for both your advice, I have seen perhaps just a glimmer of hope in this void.
Now, can I have your opinions on whether or not I should eradicate those whippersnappers?
No. Let them suffer through the Hell that is life. They do not deserve the blissful release of nonexistence.

Crabwhale said:
No. Let them suffer through the Hell that is life. They do not deserve the blissful release of nonexistence.
Thank you for your wisdom, my undead friend.

MaxForward said:
And who said I was one subject to the laws of everything? Come now, my skorltel friend, do not be so brash. We're both smarter than this. But the thing about your arguement is that you are still using a ship made of wood, one that decays rapidly, and cannot amount to even an ounce of the efficiency of the steel titans we have today. Thus, would replacing such a ship not be wiser?
As for your previous arguements, you are of course right. I quite frankly deserve ridicule. I am weak and helpless, there is no other being like myself, for there is none so wretched as I. Besides, you are not so mighty yourself. You feel fear. Fear, just like all singular beings like yourself. Fear of the mods, such that you did not even permit the continued existence of your own disgusting shit. I have no such fear. DO YOU THINK I HONESTLY CARE IF I'M BANNED FROM THIS DYING HUSK OF A SITE? My link, wretched though my response in the aftermath may be, remains standing as a testament of my disgusting self. You can claim no such thing of your links, you lack even the bravery to keep them. I fear not my own demise, for I desire it more than I desire all other things. It is the only thing I want. But nay, this is no invitation. Only an equal, and they alone, shall deserve the right to end me. As you yourself have just pointed out, I am nobody's equal, for none are as low as myself.
Crabwhale and Thotslayer.
Your debate continues to bore me. Your demeanors are that of pouty children. And you hate on each other like little brats wanting to win over the other.

Laws apply to everyone. Speed is needed to move, strength is needed to lift, and durability is needed to survive. Ships are wasteful and expensive to produce, and they are much easier to destroy than create. They shouldn't be used here, because nobody cares about those pathetic hunks of metal.

Also, I, unlike you, despise sarcasm. You are obviously using sarcasm. Also, your demise means that you are... forgotten. Erased. Banished forever. And nobody needs to be your equal to erase you.

This argument contributes nothing to this growing tree of a site, so what's the point?

And what would you judge your demeanor to be like, hmmmmm Darkside? You started this petty squabble as an attempt to supposedly outgun and outsmart me with some worthless, powerless old jokes that would give any half-respectable intelligent being the intense desire to roll their eyes.You do make for an intense eye-rolling too. You're a disgusting worm with no life or girlfriend and will not even get CLOSE to Soel404. If you think that you are even finding any footholds in this squabble, you're lying to yourself. Even the annoying creature we all know as "Jar Jar Binks" has more than you. Here's proof:
Main-qimg-80832f15f196a8d21be4a24967353adf-c
I had you pegged for a legitimate shitposting lad for some time, but using the girlfriend argument? That is so pathetic it actually loops back into infinity and becomes sort of impressive. I mean, wow, actually accusing me of being interested in Soel? After what, maybe a couple of tens of conversations I've had with any of the people here? Are you legitimately high right now?
What a pathetic, but ultimately fitting, way to end your argument. Truly A+ grade idiocy.

Did you just assume I smoke weed?
I don't.

At this point, you guys might start WW3. I'm not even joking.
No, it was already over BUT you might cause it. Skeleton and Darkside have signed a contract

Dude, it's already over, no need to make anymore of a fuss about it.

DudewhatthefuckI'mlikethreethat'spedophillia
Isn't that like 4-5 umptiguinjillion in human years though?

No, I was three in human years in that image, approximately 0.00000015 Cycles in my kind's time measurement. I had practically been born for a few seconds relatively, so that's creepy as hell.

No, I was three in human years in that image, approximately 0.00000015 Cycles in my kind's time measurement. I had practically been born for a few seconds relatively, so that's creepy as hell.
Fine. Your rudimentary child form is a sickening glob of disgust I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemies.

Happy?

Crabwhale said:
Fine. Your rudimentary child form is a sickening glob of disgust I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemies.
Happy?
I'm not sure how to feel. On the one hand, you're not being a pedophile, but on the other hand, you insulted a newborn. Hmm...

btw, does anyone remember how this all began? We were getting the handsomest boi ever to fight the strongest boi ever. To clarify, the former was Rinhurd

Crabwhale said:
Happy?
I'm not sure how to feel. On the one hand, you're not being a pedophile, but on the other hand, you insulted a newborn. Hmm...
btw, does anyone remember how this all began? We were getting the handsomest boi ever to fight the strongest boi ever. To clarify, the former was Rinhurd
Ah, yes, such wonderful memories. We were so young, didn't even know what we had.

Crabwhale said:
Crabwhale said:
Happy?
Ah, yes, such wonderful memories. We were so young, didn't even know what we had.
Indeed, I cry reminiscient tears remembering that simple time before all this madness.

Nay, I shall decline. The consequences could be dangerous, and the universe quite frankly doesn't deserve two of any of us existing at the same time

Nay, I shall decline. The consequences could be dangerous, and the universe quite frankly doesn't deserve two of any of us existing at the same time
I promise nothing would happen. No space time holes will open and there will be no paradoxes. I swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back